15. Guardian is Here (수호는 여기서)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey guys!

void_main(part 2 of triple update)
{
int= chapter;
if(you haven't read part 1)
{
chapter--; //please hop one chapter back
}
else
{
continue reading & enjoy this chapter
}
}


“Huh? What about me and Kai?”

“Are you dating him or anything? I mean you even skipped school today and looked after him in the hospital and you’re still wearing yesterday’s uniform. I’m just curious.”

“Tch, you came here to just ask that? Well, let’s just say that we are going to be dating soon. I hope that I’ve satisfied your curiousity.”

“Mworago? Dating soon?”

“Yes, okay bye, I have to go now, Kai is craving for this”

Bora raised her left hand and shake the sandwich in front of L.joe. He looked so dumbfounded when he heard her statement and continue to stand there like a fool while she was walked back towards the lift lobby and that’s when Chunji saw her and cut her tracks immediately.

“Bora, have you seen L.joe, I lost him.”

“Yeah, he’s down the corridor there. You lost him? You make it sound like his your dog, hah.”

Bora scoffed and walked away, Chunji smiled at her comment and followed her directions. He finally saw he friend sitting on the green sofa at the end of the corridor with slumped shoulders. Feeling concerned, Chunji jogged to him and pat his back hard to bring his lost soul back to reality. L.joe flinched at the sudden contact and immediately placed his hands on his chest.

Chunji smiled and took a seat next to him. Then he propped up his hands and rest his face in both his palms then he took a long stare at L.joe. The intense stare bothers L.joe that made him turned to look at his friend on the left. After getting a full attention from L.joe, Chunji started a conversation.

“Yah, you shouldn’t have disappear like how you did. Ah, you didn’t tell Bora that you’re not visiting ‘her friend’ did you? I had to cover for your sudden disappearance you know. Did you manage to meet your goddess, err I mean Bora?”

At the phrase her friend, Chunji uses his fingers to connote it. L.joe left out a heavy sigh, he don’t want to be associated with Naeun anymore. She’s just a nuisance to him, a burden and an annoying monster. He shook his head vigourously.

“Yeah, met her. Hey thanks man for covering up. That Naeun girl is a huge nuisance.”

“I can see how much you hate her especially from the way you treat her.”


“Room 712… Room 712”

Naeun walked along the corridor chanting the room number so she won’t forget. When she finally found the room, she clapsed her fingers together clapped silently. She quickly straightened her uniform and crumpled skirt before knocking on the door. After three knocks, she entered the room and all she see is an empty room with neat bedsheet on the bed.

‘Why is there nobody around? Did the nurse gave me the wrong room number? Is there another Kim Jongin registered in the same hospital but was discharge a while ago?’

She looked confused at what she saw before her. So many questions lingered in her head but no one can help her answer those questions right now. She walked back to the lift lobby planning to double check with the nurse at the receptionist counter on the first floor. When the lift opened, she saw Sehun and the other 4 friends in the lift heading down too.

“Eh? Naeun are you here to visit Kai?”
“If you are, then you’re on the wrong floor. Kai must be happy to see you.”
“How the nurse can mistook you as those nosy reporter?”
“We’re going for late lunch, wanna join?”
“Are you coming in?”

“Wow, so many questions bombarded. Yes I’m coming in the lift.”

Naeun stood in the lift with the five friends and answered them one by one. She managed to ask them Kai’s room and Joon Myeon offered to accompany her to the room just in case she lost her way or went to the wrong place again. As the elevator was m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter