6. Good theif (좋은 도둑)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun

L.joe heart is beating fast. His lips is meeting Bora’s, his crush! The class was still very chaotic. The guy who have accidently pushed L.joe just mumbled a sorry and continued running around in the class. No one seems to have noticed their awkward position at that very moment. Lucky for them, they didn’t fall directly on the floor as Bora had her back lean against the table.

After Bora woke up from the trance, she pushed his chest and walked her walk out of the class. She stopped at the door waiting for L.joe who is still in daze staring at the table in front of him.

“Yahh, are we going or not?” Bora snapped then she just slide close the door of the classroom.

L.joe left the classroom and was surprised to see Bora leaning against the wall outside the class. He thought she had left first to avoid him. L.joe kept walking and tried not to look at Bora as he was still quite embarrassed by the whole situation a while ago. Unfortunately, Bora cut his steps and stood in front of him, arms on her waist giving him a pissed look.

“You freaking stole my first kiss!”

“Your classmate is the one to be blamed, he pushed me forward. So what do you want me to do?” L.joe sighed.

Bora scoffed. Before she is able to make a more impactful comeback, L.joe’s lips crashed on hers again but this time, L.joe had initiated it and did it on purpose.

clicked clicked

*Ohmygod! Did L.joe just kissed Bora? This is gonna be the hot topic for at least the next few days.* that student thought to himself.

“How do you like that? I just return you your first kiss that I have STOLEN. Aren't I a good theif?” L.joe shot her that fake angelic smile before dashing off. It took her a moment to realize what he had did. Then she started to chase after him who was heading to the teacher’s room to meet Lee songsaengnim.

Lee songsaengnim had called both of them to offer emceeing roles for the upcoming school dinner. He thinks that they are both a perfect pair for the roles. L.joe too think likewise but he had to pretend refusing to work with Bora because they were still quite awkward after that kiss scene minutes ago. Both of them wanted the role but didn’t want to work with each other. After a while, L.joe pretended that he gave up trying to persuade Lee songsaengnim to replace Bora with another student and sighed really loudly to express his ‘disappointment’. Deep down, only god knows how elated he is emceeing with Bora.

Lee songsaengnim handed them a piece of paper with the details of the event. After a brief e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter