2. L.joe

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter





2003:




"Kai!"




L.joe ran to him and hugged his chingu tightly. When he received the news about Kai's omma, he felt sad for him. Kai returned to school after the funeral and L.joe wanted to give him moral support and some encouraging words after school ended.




"Kai, i heard about your omma. Please don't be sad. You still have your appa."




"Ani, my appa left me. He wasn't even at omma's funeral that day. He caused her death and he left me! I have no one now...." he sobs




"You have me, actually your appa is a nice man. He always bought toys for me when he came to visit me. And he brought me to jeju island for my birthday this year. I'm sure he will be back. He might be overseas for work." L.joe pats Kai's shoulder and gave him an assuring look.




Kai flinched. He stared into L.joe's eyes. He clenched his fist to supress his anger. Kai was stunned, his appa never had time for him and his omma. How could Mr Kim spend more time for an outsider? Kai finally able to put pieces together and deduce that his appa is having an affair with L.joe's omma. Thats when it all started. The start of their war.




"I hate you, L.joe! Omma died because she was angry of Appa's relationship with your omma! I hate you! Why did he have time for you? He was always busy when i asked him to bring me around. I HATE YOU, HATE YOU!!!! GO AWAY!!" Kai sobs, running away from L.joe, into the comforting arms of his maternal aunty who was fetching him from school.




On the other hand, L.joe started to cry too. He collapsed on the floor and his started crying uncontrollable. H
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter