3. Bora & Naeun

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Okay class, I have good news for you. The school top and second top student is from our class this year...."



"Yah, yah! I'm sure its you Bora! Nobody else is as smart as you are." Dasom nudged her seatmate, feeling proud as usual. As one of the queenka of her school, Bora wants to be the best in every aspects. She have been the school top scorer eversince she joined highschool. And of course its logical if all the students have expected her to claim the title again. Life is never difficult for a chaebol like her. Bora blew her fringe, and turned to face her partner.



"Keurae? I guess everyone knows that. For someone else getting first place is just like the building a snowman in a desert. Impossible!  Arasseo?"



"...... Okay, let me announce it now. Bora-sshi, congratulation, you are the second best scorer. And the first scorer is-"



"Jamkkanman, I'm not the top scorer? Mwo, probably there's a typo somewhere. Please re-check the results. There must be a mistake!"



"Aniyo, I was shocked too when I saw the final results but the first place belongs to Naeun-sshi. Okay, that's all I have for you today. It's a free period for you until the first lesson." The homeroom teacher packed her stuff and left the class. As soon asshe stepped out, the class turned into a chaos. Well, Bora not getting the first place is really something new. Almost half of the class crowded around Naeun's desk, congratulating her for beating the all-time high scorer.



Meanwhile, Naeun is getting uncomfortable with all the sudden attention from her classmate. She was a transfer student who have just joined the school in the middle of the school year. She is the wallflower where no one really talks to. She feels like an outcast and of course she is one. It is only today that people actually started to talk to her and realised her presence. Naeun is just an av

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter