16. Lovefool or Lovesick? (바보 또는 앓이 사랑?)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey guys!

WARNING!! This is a triple update so please read part 1 and 2 first before continue reading this chapter.

“Uhm, Kai I need to go now. Get well soon and please go back to school quickly.”

“But you’re here for only 15 minutes. I’m still not sure when will I be discharge and anyway, you are always welcome here if you miss me okay?”

Kai did a buing buing at the end of his sentence. Naeun smiled at his aegyo, she slung her bag over her shoulder and headed for the door. Just as she was turning the knob, the door was being pushed open from the other side. Naeun was startled and took a step back. When the door is fully open, there are two men in suits standing before her with an earpiece on their right ear. They are fierce looking and have a slightly muscular arms.

Instinctively, Naeun went over to Kai, thinking that those people were sent by the thugs who attacked Kai the other day. The men in suit just stood by the door facing each other and Naeun grew more suspicious of them. She was about to advance in their direction when another man in suit walked in. He looked around the room taking in the view of the room before landing his eyes on the patient. Naeun glanced back and forth between the man and Kai. The man who looked in the 50s turned his attention to Naeun and started talking.

“Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Bora. I’m Jongin’s appa, the founder of KJI Wafer Technology.”

“Ouh, annyeonghasimnikka, nice to-”

“Bora-ah, I see you soon okay, have a safe ride home.”

‘Did Kai just address me as Bora? Tch, what’s wrong with him? He’s supposed to correct his dad’

Naeun nod her head as a form of respect to Kai’s appa and she waved Kai a goodbye before leaving the room. After she left, Kai’s attention went back to his appa. He is clearly displeased by his presence. Eversince the death of his omma, Kai have stop acknowledging the man before him as his appa. He strongly believed that his appa is one of the main cause of her death. Besides than his appa, he feels that L.joe’s omma is also to be blamed.

“I see that Bora have been treating you well. Your auntie did informed me about it too. The girl look so different from the last time I saw her about 8 years ago. You two are getting along well, so why don’t we arrange your marriage earlier? Would you like that?”

“I don’t want to be married yet. I need to rest, you can come another day.”

“I’m only free today to talk about you and Bora. Just to let you know, I’m staying with you while I’m in Korea for a week.”

“Well, feel free to stay there, I will ask to be discharge after you leave Korea. Anything else? I don’t feel like talking to anyone especially you.”

Kai turned his body, back facing his appa and put on his headphones. He blast the music loudly to drown whatever his appa is saying. The man walked out of the room after given up talking to the deaf boy. After Kai was sure that his appa have left, he turned off the music and sighed softly.

‘You don’t even recognize Bora and you want me to marry her? What kind of appa are you?’


Chunji: *photo*
              Here’s a screenshot of the email the Talent Showcase sent me. We need a song!

Ricky: We’ve compose quite a few song, so which one should we use?

Niel: Hmm… If you ask me, I will choose lovefool.

Ricky: Yeah, because that song describe you well. You’re a fool in love~ :P

Niel: I’m a lovefool so, what’s wrong with that? At least, I dare to admit. Hah!

Changjo: I’m fine with anything…

CAP: These kids… YAHH, shikkeureo!! Chunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter