12. Mr Fickle (미스터 변덕스러운)

their deal & our sweet revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was over hours ago but Bora is still in the school library. She trudge out and took as small steps as possible to reach her destination. She couldn’t escape again this time because they have been delaying the emceeing meeting for quite a while. The event is coming up soon and they have to prepare their lines and submit to Lee songsaengnim who will then vet it and add the necessary information. Bora is dreading the meeting after what happened earlier on. She finds it uncomfortable to be around L.joe because awkward moments always happen when they are together. Then an idea struck her.

“Tell me, why do I have to sit through your meeting with L.joe?” Dasom questioned.

“Because he’s a byuntae…”

“What? You must be kidding me! He look so innocent to be one, hahaha.”

“Aigoo, never trust an angelic face arrasseo? Oh, can you ask Soyou and Hyorin if they are free to meet us up later? I want to inform them about the showcase.”

Dasom smiled and put her thumbs up. Bora sighed in despair before she pushed open the double doors of the court. They head over to the bleachers and to wait for L.joe to finish his Basketball training. L.joe smiled instantly when he saw Bora walking through the door. One of the player tried to shoot the ball in but it bounces off the glass board and hit L.joe’s back. Due to the strong slam in his back, he fall forward, face down on the floor. He bit his lower lips, trying to suppress the pain and he is unable to stand up because of the impact of the ball is too hard.

They stopped the games and the coach directed them to assist him to the sick bay. Bora was so shocked to see the incident that she decided to leave her bag with Dasom and went to follow the guys. L.joe’s teammates left after leaving him lying on the stretcher in one of the rooms. Leaving Bora standing there at the doorway looking at him with a glint of concern. He didn’t even realised that Bora was there because his back was previously facing the door. It was only when he turned to the other side of the bed, he saw his crush standing by the door staring at him with her cute face. He feels very embarrassed because after he thought his teammates have left, he allows the tears which he have been trying to control stream down his face. Besides than that, he also keep wincing and when the old air from the air-conditioner hits his back.

He quickly covers his face with his two palms to wipe away the tears and told Bora through his gritted teeth that they should meet up another time to discuss. Bora heard him mumbling something and she couldn’t decipher what he is trying to say because of his hands that were covering his face.

‘What is he mumbling? Ah, probably he wanted to say that the pain is too much for him? Or he’s afraid that one of his bone is already fracture from the incident? I guess I should reassure him that everything is going to be fine…’ Bora thought.

She went over to the empty seat next to him and assure him that everything is going to be alright. L.joe shake his head to her response, he wanted to correct her misconception but they were interrupted by the nurse who came in with her hand on her belly.

“Sorry, have you been waiting that long for me? I was in the toilet a while ago.”

“Aniyo, I got hit by a basketball during practice by I guess I should be fine after resting for a while here.”

“I have a cooling cream which can help to reduce the pain. Do you want it?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Okay, here it is. Eo haksaeng-ah, can you do me a favour? I need the toilet right now. Just spread this cream to the affected areas. Okay?”

“Shireoyo! Didn’t you just come back from the toilet a while ago?”

“Yah! It’s up to me how many times I want to go to the toile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter