Chapter 2

Behind The Cameras
The crew had rented the fancy apartment above B1A4's dorm. It was more for convenience that they did so.
 
The boys would no doubt be tired after their promotions for their long anticipated comeback and WM decided that it would be best if they could still squeeze in some time to rest by having their dorm near by.
 
For the next two months the rented apartment would be where most of the filming would take place and it would be home to you and the 4 other girls till the filming ends.
 
"Do i look alright?" Worriedly soothing down the non-existent wrinkles of her denim dress, Jieun asked.
 
"You look just fine!" Abby smiled reassuringly at Jieun.
 
Abby had long black hair that tumbled down to the middle of her back. Her fluent korean made her seem like another pretty faced local korean girl. It was her grey eyes that gave away the fact that she was actually mixed.
 
"Does anyone have a comb?" A thick Busan accent reached your ears and you immediately knew who it was. Eunji.
 
She was a sweet and bubbly looking girl with shoulder length chestnut hair. You were rather fond of because of her friendly nature. Turning around, you pushed the fringe out of her eyes and tucked it behind her ears. Clasping and unclasping her hands nervously Eunji murmured a soft thank you. Lowering your hand from her hair to her fingers you clasped your hands around hers. 
 
The lift doors dinged opened and you gave her hand a gentle squeeze in hope that the simple gesture would help to calm Eunji's nerves. Taking in a deep breath, she smiled gratefully at you before you stepped out of the lift, leading her and the other girls towards the last apartment at the far end of the corridor.
 
The brown wooden door swung open before you even had a chance to lift up your hand and knock. "Oh." You were surprised.
 
Jinyoung's gaze scanned over the 5 of you. Realisation soon hit him and his lips tugged upwards as he locked eyes with the person closest to him. You.
 
Despite having seen his dazzling smile from the other end of the computer screen for more than a hundred times, you were not at all prepared to see it in person. You stared in awe at his sharp nose, his fox eyes and thin pink lips. With his make up done and his hair styled nicely, he looked as if he had just walked out from your computer screen.
 
Eunji's breath tickled your ear as she leaned over your shoulder and whispered your name. Her hand that you were once holding onto, gently tapped your arm, bringing you back to reality.
 
A smirk played at the corner of his lips and you could feel heat rising to your cheeks, for having being caught admiring his good looks so openly. "Come on in." Chuckling in amusement, Jinyoung stepped aside.
 
Lowering your gaze to the floor in embarrassment, you hurriedly brushed past him and into the middle of the hall, where all the cameras and sound equipment were set up.
 
Sunmi stood among the camera crew pointing and directing them to the various corners of the room to install their equipment. Walking up to her you bowed politely.
 
"Is everyone here?" Sunmi asked.
 
Dropping her duffel bag onto the floor, Abby plopped herself down on the L shaped sofa, she replied,  "Ne."
 
Flipping through the papers on the clipboard that she was holding, Sunmi clapped her hands together calling for all the girls to gather around her.
 
"All right, before we begin there are few things that you should know. Firstly, no skin ship more than holding hands and quick hugs. Secondly, you are only allowed to be with the members when the cameras are around. Lastly, rather than a regulation, this is a piece of advice for your own good. To save yourself from unnecessary heart break, please refrain from developing any real feelings for them. Got it?"
 
A chorus of yes filled the large hall and Sunmi smiled in satisfaction. "I hope that we'll have a good time filming together."
 
As soon as the red lights of the cameras' flickered on, Jieun was the first to jump off the sofa, bouncing straight towards her assigned room.
 
Following behind her, you watched as Sandeul welcomed her with a bashful grin.
 
Turning away from Jieun's room, you hesitated as your hand hovered over the silver metal door knob of your own room.