Chapter 4

Behind The Cameras
Shocked. It was exactly how you felt at that very moment.
 
Seated on the edge of your polka-dotted bed, hugging your knees to your chest, your mouth slightly agape and your eyes rounded. You blinked in disbelieve at the sight of Baro, dressed in a baggy grey shirt and boxer shorts, setting up a make shift bed to spend the night over at your dorm.
 
"Remind me why are you and the rest of B1A4 staying over again?" You muttered.
 
Fluffing up his pillow, he slipped under the blanket, tucking himself into bed. "The heater in our dorm broke down. You wouldn't want us to freeze to death, right?" Yawning softly, he joked.
 
 You laughed and pulled the blankets up to your chin. "Of course not. I don't think i want to give the fangirls any additional reason to skin me alive."
 
Turning to lie on his side so that he was looking up at you, he frowned slightly. "Are you that worried? Don't be. I'll make sure nothing happens to you. It's our fault after all, for bringing you onto this programme."
 
His words warmed your heart and you smiled softly to yourself. Silence filled the room and your heavy eye lids were soon starting to droop. Your name left his lips in a soft whisper just as you were about to drift of to dreamland.
 
"I've always wanted to know. Who is your bias?" He asked. At his question, your eyes snapped open.
 
Staring up at the ceiling pasted with glow in the dark stars - an additional decoration that you had added to the room when the boys were out on another schedule - you glanced over the edge of the bed to see him his lips with his hands clasped together.
 
It was obvious that your answer mattered a lot to him and you weren't going to hurt his pride twice within one month of filming. As much as you didn't want to lie, you couldn't bring yourself to disappoint him. "You." You replied softly.
 
Even in the dark, you could still vaguely see his eyes widening in surprise and a grin spreading across his face once your words had fully sunk in. Your ears perked up at the sound of him shifting under the blankets.
 
 
The next thing you knew, he was kneeling by the side of your bed, his lips pressed gently against your forehead. Squeezing your eyes shut you could only hope that he would not be able to hear the loud thumping of your heart that was hammering wildly against your chest.
 
"Thank you. For being my fan." He whispered.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A smile had been permanently plastered across your face from the moment you had woken up.
 
Eyeing you suspiciously, Abby slid open the van's door to reveal the studio where various recordings took place.
 
Hopping out of the van , she hooked her arm through yours. Making sure to cover the mini microphone that was clipped to her shirt, she lowered her head and whispered softly enough just for you to hear. "Did something happen between you and Baro last night?" Her face was straight but her teasing tone said otherwise.
 
Walking into the lift, you merely beamed in response. "I had a good sleep." The lift doors dinged open and you walked straight out towards the waiting room where Jinyoung and Baro supposed to be getting ready, leaving Abby trailing after you, pouting at the juicy information that you were keeping from her. The other members of B1A4 were using a different waiting room.
 
Twisting the door knob and pushing the door open, the two of you stepped into the spacious room, to see Jinyoung seated on a armchair with a stylist fussing over his hair. His face lit up instantly as soon as he had spotted Abby from her reflection in the mirror.
 
"Jagiya~" Standing up, ignoring the protest of frustrated the stylist, he cooed happily. Greeting you with a quick hello, he walked up to Abby, embracing her in a bone crushing hug that had her gasping for air.
 
"Oppa.. I cant breath"  Abby choked. Smiling fondly at her, he reluctantly stepped back, his eyes never leaving hers. Taking a step back from the overly sweet couple, you frowned slightly at the absence of Baro.
 
"He's probably out buying some snacks with manager hyung." Jinyoung explained as if reading your thoughts.
 
"I'll go look for him then after i..." You trailed off.
 
Looking over the camera at Sora , you pointed at your stomach. Nodding her head, she pointed her fingers towards the stairs. You sent her a quick thankful smile before hurrying up the long flight of stairs. Your heels clicking against the polished floors as you went.
 
Searching for Baro could wait until after your quick little trip to the washroom. Glancing around, you realised that Sora had not been joking when she instructed you to stay near the crew at all times, so that you wouldn't get lost in the huge building.
 
Digging into the pocket of your jumper you mentally cursed when you realised that you had dropped your phone in the van. Having turned too many corners, though you still had not found the washroom yet, you had gone too far off to trace back your steps.
 
Muttering under your breath you were about to try taking the lift back down when an all so familiar voice stopped you. "With or without this variety show i want to be with you. Aish. Don't you get it ? I like you." 
 
Clamping your hand over your mouth to muffle your surprised gaps, you felt the blissful bubbly feeling that you had been feeling since that morning instantly fading away.
 
Taking in a shaky breath, you walked forward as quietly as possible. Peering through the crack of the door into the dimly lit studio, you spotted him by a corner grabbing onto someone's shoulder tightly, looking slightly irritated at the dense girl whose face was hidden behind a pillar. There was no doubt that it was him who had just confessed.
 
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
 
Hello~ Just like i promised, an update on Wednesday! Enjoy!