Chapter 1

Behind The Cameras

your lips, you glanced down at the piece of paper in your hands with bold black letters printed across it, before looking back up to the signboard that hung above the cafe.

There was no mistake that the cafe you were standing in front of was the right cafe.

Even if you had made a mistake in pronouncing the korean words that you , an international fan , were still trying to get used to, there was no doubt that the filming crew would have ensured that you would end up at the right place.

Taking a small step forward, you went up the stairs that led to the cafe as you wondered if you had made the right choice in choosing the green paper scroll out of all 5 colours.

Before the filming had officially started, the main PD, who was a tall blond named Sunmi, had made it clear that the colours of the paper scrolls were not necessarily the favourite colours of the members.
 
Each B1A4 member had been randomly assigned to a destination and the address printed on the scrolls would determine the paring for the next two months of filming.
 
Unable to choose between all 5 colours you settled for your favourite colour. Green. And now you could only pray with your fingers crossed behind your back that the member you had always liked would be seated in that cafe waiting as anxiously as you.
 
Folding up the piece of paper, you tucked it back into the pocket of your faded denim jeans and glanced over at your best friend. Jieun had picked a pink paper scroll that had led her to a book store a few shops down from the cafe.
 
From the way she was clutching on tightly to the strap of her pastel pink sling bag, you could tell that she was equally nervous as you.
 
A sudden movement from the corner of your eyes caught your attention. Turning your head slightly, you spotted another one of the PDs, named Sora, pointing her hands towards the double doors of the cafe. Tapping her foot impatiently, she silently urged you with narrowed eyes to enter quickly.
 
Taking in a deep breath, you stepped up onto the final step that lead to the cafe and pressed your hand against the glass doors. It opened with a single push and you were immediately greeted with the mouth watering aroma of freshly brewed coffee and pastries that had just came out of the oven.
 
Your stomach rumbled hungrily but you ignored it as your eyes scanned every corner of the cafe. "Am i in the- " You started to say, but a bouquet of roses popped up, out of no where, right in front of your face, cutting you off. Startled, you jumped backwards, almost bumping into one of the sound crew standing behind you.
 
Lowering the bouquet of flowers to reveal his face, he smiled down at you. His eyes turned into crescent moons as he did so. "Hello." He greeted.
 
"Baro-ssi.." You blurted out, unable to believe that the charming rapper of B1A4 was indeed really standing right before your very own eyes. His smile widened upon the recognition that he had gotten from you as he stretched his hand out to you. "Will you be my girlfriend for the next two months?"
 
 
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
 
Okay so i decided to get my first chapter up so you guys will get a rough figure of the story :)
 
I've something to say though, i won't be updating as frequently as i did in my previous story. The main reason for that? Well, i can foresee a hectic period ahead of me next year, and i don't wanna screw up my studies and all, so i'll be updating ONCE A WEEK.
 
Yes, once a week. That's a long time to wait, but i suppose the story won't end that soon then.
 
So... how did you like the first chapter? Please comment, upvote and subscribe! :D
 
Btw, i actually made my own poster this time! You have no idea how difficult it is to do photoshop, i almost died. ><