Luhan : Rainbows for Us

Mircales in December
Luhan sat on his couch, staring at his present emotionlessly. I miss you. 
 
His expression softened to one filled with pain as he pulled his legs nearer towards him.
 
I'm sorry. The scenes of them shouting and her leaving the house flashed across his mind.
 
Luhan reached out to the present sitting on the coffee table, and winded the key of the music box. 
 
The familiar tune resounded throughout the big room. 
 
He closed his eyes, a particular memory flooded his mind, making his heart squeeze.
 
--
 
"Luhan! Sing this for me! 求求你~" She whined to Luhan, speaking in Chinese to get her wish.
 
"哪里有彩虹告诉我~" Luhan complied, singing the lyrics he had already memoried by heart. 
 
"You're so great! I love your voice!" She exclaimed, clapping, when he finished singing. 
 
"Only my voice?" Luhan asked in mock horror. "I love you too." She added smiling from ear to ear. 
 
"Me too." Luhan whispered, returning to the present as he opened his eyes again. 
 
He picked up his phone to send her a text. 'I want rainbows to appear in our relationship again, please, I still love you.' Luhan added the last sentence before pressing send. 
 
--
 
Luhan arrived at their meeting point minutes before their agreed time. 
 
It's snowing. He thought as he walked around, opening his palm to feel the snowflakes. 
 
I hope she wore enough clothing... Luhan worried about her, even though he was already feeling the chills from the cold weather even with coat on.
 
Will she come? Luhan wondered as he looked up to the night sky.
 
He stood at his spot, waiting as it grew colder, checking the time on his watch as the clouds in the night sky moved.
 
--
 
Luhan felt a vibration in his coat pocket. Fishing his phone out with slightly numb fingers, he checked it. 
 
His eyes widened slightly as he bit his lips, his heart tightening ever so slightly. 
 
So you won't come afterall. Luhan closed his eyes and lifted his head, feeling tears coming up.
 
He opened his eyes, just in time to see the eclipse. Luhan stared silently at it with teary eyes.
 
Don't you love me anymore? He watched as the moon disappeared from his view, as if saying, no.
 
 

Hello! I know Luhan didn't actually sing this song, Rainbow, but Kris and Lay did! And they did a great job too! Here's the link if you want to listen to it~

Btw, a rainbow signifies a new beginning :)

Hope you liked this chapter!