Suho : My Angel

Mircales in December
It's cold. This was the first thought that went through Suho's mind when he opened his eyes. 
 
But, the heater was . It's just his heart that is cold.
 
Flipped his legs over his bed, he stood up. 
 
Suho stretched and headed to the window, looking at the frosted windows.
 
I miss you. His eyes was filled with pain and longing. I still love you.
 
--
 
"Welcome sir. Yes, your lockets are ready to be collected. Please sign here. Thank you sir. Have a good day!" The salesgirl said with a smile as Suho walked out of the shop.
 
He clutched the box containing his present and hurried back to him home. 
 
Suho buried his face in his scarf as he walked, the cold breeze blowing unforgivingly at him.
 
Suddenly, he stopped. He went in a bookshop, and a few minutes later he's out with a small bag in hand.
 
It's too cold for a morning. Suho grumbled slightly as he reached his home.
 
--
 
Suho the locket he had just put around his neck. 
 
Then he placed the other in the box provided. I hope, you still love me. 
 
He picked his favourite fountain pen and wrote carefully on the card he bought. 
 
There. Suho smiled, a smile tinged with sorrow. 
 
He put on a coat, took his present, and headed off for their agreed destination.
 
--
 
Suho shuddered under his coat in the cold, snow falling heavily. 
 
She's late. His teeth chattered a little as he tried to warm himself up. 
 
Zzzz. A call? Suho flipped open his phone and before he could say anything, her voice cut through the air.
 
"Suho. I'm sorry. I...I don't love you anymore. Don't wait for me, I won't come. I'm sorry for telling you this only now." 
 
Suho didn't even have time to reply, and the call was cut. 
 
Suho stood in the snow, stunned at the sudden news. No... It can't be. He felt tears prickling on his eyes.
 
The card slipped through his frozen fingers, the wind carrying it. 
 
The message, 'To My Angel, I miss you, I love you.', lost forever, gone with the wind.