Sehun : A Bouquet of My Love

Mircales in December
What shoud I give? Teddy bears? Perfume? Music box? Sehun wondered as he cycled slowly along the streets, looking at the stores along the road.
 
He stopped suddenly, legs touching the ground. 
 
Of course! Why am I so stupid! Sehun exclaimed silently as he gazed at the store in front of him. 
 
Flowers. Her favourite. He smiled a little as he imagines the surprise on her face when he gives it to her. 
 
'Meet me at 6 in front of the train station okay? Don't be late! I'll be waiting for you~' Sehun sent her a message as he went in to the flower shop.
 
He looked at the row of beautifully arranged bouquets in the shop, and grinned when he found the one he liked. Perfect.
 
--
 
Sehun cycled around for a little while, the bouquet in one hand.
 
He lifted the bouquet and sniffed it. It smells nice. 
 
We could have a bike date later! The corners of Sehun's mouth lifted as he thought of what they could do after meeting up.
 
He paused and sniffed the air this time. It seems like it will snow soon.
 
'Remember to put on a coat!' Sehun sent a text to her, reminding her to keep warm.
 
--
 
It's really snowing. Sehun looked around in wonder as snowflakes fell quickly onto the ground. 
 
I may be a little too early. He glanced up at the clock, which read 5:30.
 
Sehun played with the petals of the flowers as he waited under the snowing dark sky.
 
And waited, and waited. 
 
-- 
 
Where is she?! Sehun screamed silently inside, but keeping his expression stoic. 
 
Did something happen to her? As Sehun started to worry, a familiar figure appeared in front of him.
 
Sehun's eyes lit up, and a small smile graced his lips as he moved the bouquet from behind him, preparing to give it to her. 
 
But her words stopped him. "Let's break up." 
 
And as quick as she came, she left, leaving a bewildered Sehun.
 
His face fell, his expression unreadable, and his hands dropped to his side. 
 
What...?
 
 

Hey guys!

So, maknae Sehun for the night of Christmas!

And this marks the end of Miracles in December. :O

Hope you guys enjoyed reading and thank you all for your support and love!