Baekhyun : Teddy Loves You

Mircales in December
Perfect. Baekhyun grinned as he looked at the huge teddy bear in front of him, dressed up in a suit, with a sign saying 'I'm sorry. Won't you forgive me? Teddy loves you~' written on it. 
 
He had managed to find a suit to fit the bear, and having collected it that day, he quickly got it into the suit. You look so handsome. Just like me! 
 
Baekhyun had no doubt that she will forgive him, but some worry was just nagging at him, and no matter what he did, he could not shake it off. "She will forgive me." Baekhyun spoke out loud, trying to convince himself. 
 
He added a few more decorations to the sign, and hurried on to his next task. Blowing balloons. 
 
After a few minutes, several colourful balloons lay around him on the floor. Baekhyun, letting out his childish side, played and kicked the balloons, laughing as some of them knocked into his face. 
 
He flopped down onto the sofa, heaving. I wish you were here with me instead. 
 
--
 
Baekhyun sent a message to her, saying  'Meet me at our train station at 6. Please, I'm sorry." Sighing, Baekhyun put on his coat and headed towards the door, hugging the huge bear and holding a bunch of balloons at the same time. 
 
"Urg. It's going to be a troublesome." Baekhyun grumbled as he struggled to lock his door. But it'll be worth it. 
 
He finally managed to turn the key and walked towards his car.
 
There's no way he'll take the public transport with such a huge bear and balloons floating by his side. 
 
--
 
"Wow there's so much snow!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he reached his destination and struggled to take out the bear. He had trouble putting it into his small car, and now he's having trouble taking it out. Why. Are. You. So. Huge! Baekhyun gritted his teeth as he mulled over how he should get the bear out.
 
After some pulling, squeezing and more pulling, he finally got the huge bear out of his car. Whew! Baekhyun then proceeded to straighten and and smoothe the suit, as the pulling and squishing caused some creases. "Sorry Teddy." Baekhyun uttured as he pats its head awkwardly.
 
He turned back to his car and took out the balloons. He flipped open his phone, and typed a message, 'Tell me when you're reaching okay?'. Why hasn't she replied to my previous message? Baekhyun wondered worringly.
 
Baekhyun held a firm grip on the balloons as he sat the bear on a bench. He sat beside it, and staring at the moon, he started thinking of the fight, which ended in him shouting and her leaving. It was stupid of me. 
 
Baekhyun buried his head in his hands just in time to miss the eclipse, and reached to hug the bear again, only to be surprised when he came into contact with sudden coldness.
 
--
 
The snow fell thickly, quickly covering the motionless bear sitting on the bench. Baekhyun reached to dust off the snow, muttering, "Why isn't she here? Did it grow darker?" Baekhyun grew frustrated as the time goes by, without any sign of her.
 
"Omg that's so funny!" His ears picked up a familiar sound. That's her voice! 
 
He stood up and looked around the train station, frantic. Then he saw her, with another guy. She was laughing, voice twinkling in a way Baekhyun had never heard before.
 
He stared at her figure, arms linked with the other guy, walking away into the distance. Laughing and chatting, things which he was supposed to do with her.
 
"No.." Baekhyun whispered into the cold air as he dropped onto the bench. 
 
The balloons which were once tightly held by him were released.
 
They floated up gently into the sky, while the snow fell down onto Baekhyun and the bear's body, covering them swiftly with a layer of white snow.