Kris : Painting You

Mircales in December
I wonder, if I will be able capture my love for her in the painting... Kris sat in front of his easel, staring at his half-completed masterpiece meant as a present for her. 
 
I need a break to clear my mind. Kris raised from his position which he had been sitting in from the start of the morning and went to get a drink. 
 
She used to be the one who would bring me food and drinks when I'm too engrossed in painting... His eyes clouded over, thinking back to the time they spent together. Him boasting of being the next Picasso. Her teasing him about his art skills. 
 
I should get back to work if I want to complete it soon. Thinking that, he sat back down in front of the easel. Gently the canvas, his eyes slowly filled up with tears, threatening to fall, but he blinked them back. 
 
I won't cry. He thought firmly, even though his heart was squeezing painfully. Exhaling deeply, he picked up his brush once more, and continued his work.
 
--
 
It's done! Kris's eyes twinkled in delight as he looked at his masterpiece. 
 
"It's done? I'm so proud of you! Let me look at your masterpiece!" 
 
Kris jumped as he heard the soft, laughing voice, lightly laced with sarcasm. 
 
Startled, he looked around the apartment, hoping to see her again. To his disappointment, all he found was the plain old view of his apartment. 
 
It's just my imagination... His heart gave a tight squeeze again as he took out his phone. 'Meet me in front of the train station now, I have something to give to you.' 
 
With that, he covered his painting and set off. 
 
--
 
Such a heavy snow, Kris grumbled as he stood near the fountain in front of the train station. 
 
I should have put on a thicker coat before coming out. Kris let out a huff, his breath immediately fogging up as it came in touch with the cold air. 
 
Standing there, waiting for her, Kris's thoughts drifted. Laughter used to fill his every day, but when he let her go, life was just never the same again. 
 
It was one of the biggest mistake he had ever made. Silence filled his apartment when she left, save for the sound of him working on his next painting. 
 
But even the paintings weren't the same again. They reflected Kris's soul, his state of mind. And recently, the pieces he produced were gloomy sketches, filled with sorrow and despair. 
 
I was, and still am, a fool for letting you go. 
 
--
 
Where is she.. Kris stared into the snow, he's been waiting for hours in the freezing weather. 
 
He can't keep still ever since he arrived at the train station, especially when he received no reply to his message. 
 
"Ding!" Kris's phone beeped, the screen lighting up for a second. "A message..? From her!" Kris exclaimed, his voice excited. 
 
His face lit up with a warm smile, but as he read the message, the smile slipped off his handsome face. His grip on his phone slackened and the phone fell with a light thud on the snow-covered ground. 
 
On its screen, were the heart-breaking words:
 
'I won't come. I'm sorry, but I don't love you anymore. Please don't bother me from now on.'