Chanyeol : Perfect Together

Mircales in December
Tonight's going to be perfect! Chanyeol grinned to himself as he leaned against the wall. 
 
He looked at the box in his hand and lifted its lid. His smile grew when he saw a pair of rings in it. The words, 'Perfect Together' were engraved on it. It's your pet phrase for us. 
 
Beautiful, it'll be perfect on you. Chanyeol took out one of the rings and slid it onto his finger. 
 
Chanyeol smiled gently, imagining the scene when he kneel down onto the ground, proposing to the love of his life.
 
--
 
The thought of marriage has been going through your mind, hasn't it? Chanyeol recalled the times when she sat on the sofa, flipping through wedding magazines, hinting. Honestly, I'm thinking about it too. 
 
Tonight, will be the night. Chanyeol slid off the ring and put it back into the box, closing it. 
 
"I'll meet you at the train station at 6!" Chanyeol had reminded her before she set off with her friend that morning for a day out, clueless as to what Chanyeol was planning. 
 
But he had actually made a plan with the friend, who will distract her while Chanyeol went to collect the rings, just in case she wanted to accompany him.
 
Chanyeol looked at his watch, 5:45pm it read. With that, he set off to the nearby train station they agreed to meet at. 
 
--
 
It's going to be cold huh, guess this leather jacket won't do much to stop the cold. Chanyeol sighed as he stood in front of the train station.
 
I hope she won't get cold. Chanyeol frowned as he tried to recall what she wore that morning when she went out. 
 
Anyways, where is she? Stuck in a jam? Chanyeol wondered as the snow fell thickly, the weather getting colder and colder by the minute. 
 
Suddenly, the sky darken a little. He looked up, seeing an eclipse. A lunar eclipse? Wow... Chanyeol breathed in amazement, momentarily forgetting his troubles.
 
Just then, his phone vibrated. He looked at the screen and was surprised. Why would her friend call me? 
 
--
 
"Hello?" Chanyeol answered the call hesitantly. "Chanyeol...Chanyeol, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." A choked voice thick with emotion came through the receiver. 
 
"Why? Calm down! What's wrong?" Chanyeol was alarmed, surprised with the words that greeted him.
 
"She's...she's dead. I'm sorry Chanyeol, she was just so excited to meet you she didn't see where she was going, and a truck came and ran over her. I called the ambulance but it was too late. I'm sorry Chanyeol it's all my fault, I..." The voice rambled on, but Chanyeol cut the line.
 
Even after hearing the devastating news, Chanyeol did not react. He did not doubt the fact. He did not scream and cry. He just stood rooted to his spot, stunned. Too stunned, too shocked to speak or move. 
 
Is Heaven playing a trick on me? The thought went through Chanyeol's head as he stared into space, tears welling up in his eyes finally. 
 
Why? Why do you have to leave me? He whimpered as he dropped to the ground, falling tears mixing with the falling snow.