Chen : My Second Confession

Mircales in December
Chen woke up, feeling depressed, like he was the entire week.
 
Why did we break up? He buried his head in his hands, mulling over the fact the she isn't here with him.
 
It's been a week, I've got to do something. Chen raised his head, his lips set in a firm line. 
 
I'll make you mine again.
 
--
 
"Hey. I just want to say, I love you-" Chen stared fixedly at the video camera, trying his best to keep his voice from breaking.
 
"Please accept my feelings. I love you. I have always loved you." A few minutes later, and his recording was done. 
 
There was no need for a script, since what he wants to say was always in his heart. The words just flowed out naturally.
 
"This will be my second confession." Chen muttured softly. And I hope that you will accept it, like you did the first time.
 
He saved the recording and sent it to her on her phone.
 
Then, he typed a text message. 'Meet me in front of the train station at 6 if you accept me.'
 
--
 
Chen stood listlessly in his house while waiting to go out.
 
He was never still. Always moving about, touching things and putting them back to its original position again. 
 
He was filled with anticipation for the evening. 
 
Just then, Chen heard the chime of his old grandfather clock, a clock they picked together. 5 times.
 
I should get going now!
 
He grabbed a dark coat and headed out to the meeting point.
 
--
 
When he reached, a thick layer of snow had already covered the ground.
 
It's cold... Chen wrapped his coat around him tightly as he shivered slightly in the cold.
 
He stood waiting for her, the snow falling lightly on his hair. 
 
Chen shook his head, letting the snow fall off his hair. 
 
It's 6 already, does this mean that she's rejecting me?
 
As the time passes, Chen grew more and more worried. 
 
He still waited for her though, clinging on that slim hope in his heart that she was just late, that she will come.
 
But she never did. Not even after he waited till the dawn broke, she did not come.