D.O : Your Sweetness

Mircales in December
What should I do? D.O sat on his couch, lost in thought. 
 
He had not slept a wink since she left, without saying a word.
 
D.O knew that he should let go, since it was clear she was never coming back. But I'm still in love with her. 
 
He sighed as he recalled seeing her around the neighborhood, looking as if all her worries were gone. 
 
Am I the cause of her troubles? The thought had passed through D.O's mind when he saw her.
 
He picked up his phone, and typed a simple message. 'Let's meet. 6 in front of the train station.'
 
--
 
He wanted to give her something, to show her his love.
 
He could sing, she had always loved his singing. Or, he could bake. 
 
D.O decided to bake, a strawberry cupckae, since it was her favourite. 
 
Getting up from his couch, he moved to the kitchen. 
 
Searching his kitchen for a recipe, he remembered the times when they cooked together. 
 
He missed the times when she snuck up from behind him, startling him and teasing him. 
 
Why would she leave? D.O furrowed his brows as he picked out the recipe. 
 
So, I need flour, eggs... D.O turned his attention to the recipe in front of him.
 
--
 
Perfect. D.O looked at the little cupcake set out on the kitchen table, satisfied. It's just as sweet as you are.
 
He got out a just big enough to fit the cupcake, and he carefully put it in. 
 
He eyed the clock on his wall and moved to his bedroom to get his coat. It's going to be cold today.
 
D.O set off with his present, holding it preciously.
 
"I still love you, please come back to me. I'll make you happy, I promise. I love you." D.O recited quietly as he made his way to his destination.
 
--
 
Hours passed and the person whom D.O wanted to see the most didn't arrive. 
 
He held the box tightly in his freezing hands, shaking a little as the cold night breeze blew past, snow falling heavier.
 
It's been hours, and there's no sign of her. D.O heaved a frustrated sigh. 
 
Eyes flashing darkly, he threw the box onto the ground. 
 
"What's the point." He growled as he stooped down to the box which was lying on the snow-covered ground.
 
D.O picked up the box and dumped it into the bin nearby. 
 
"What's the point." He repeated, as tears started falling from him eyes.