Eight.

Instant Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daddy!!!”

 

A shrilling voice broke the calming silence that envelopes the whole villa. After the successful meeting with the important people in his conglomerate businesses in China and Japan, Kyuhyun  decided that there is no best way to celebrate the good news than to have his getaway with Sungmin.

 

The kid, who whined at first that he has a school and would be sooo embarrassing to be absent from the class just so because his daddy wanted a vacation. True to that, Kyuhyun can’t have his way to Sungmin unless of course he tells the kid that, “Hey, we- uhm - own everything that is in front of you… like yeah that building you call school.” But no, he can’t. He doesn’t want Sungmin to know the real status of his life. He just want Sungmin to discover it on his own, and that to say, even the personal information in his life.

 

“What?” Kyuhyun who promised that he will not bring any piece of work in their vacation had indulged his self in reading the newspaper. Even though Sungmin had told him numerous times that they should go swimming together, Kyuhyun had kindly rejected the idea. Why? First, it’s freaking eight in the morning. Yes, he works as early as six but it does not mean that he likes waking up in a cot damn dawn. Second, he still feel lethargic with all the wine he drank last night while Sungmin sleeps on his stomach with his cute protruding like a bee. Kyuhyun chuckled in delight.

 

“Why are laughing daddy? Are you happy that my hand got old?” Kyuhyun was a bit startled with Sungmin’s question. Got old?

 

“Come here baby, what are you talking about?” Kyuhyun who’s wearing his beach shorts, asked Sungmin to get out of the kiddie pool. The kid nodded eagerly as he struggles to get out of the water mainly because he has floaters safely tucked around his shoulders and his goggles kind of limits his sight. Kyuhyun can’t help but to laughed at Sungmin’s soaked form because he looked so cute in his Iron man trunks. His cute cheeks are showing which color is stark contrast with how navy blue-ish the pool is. Ohhhh those cute milky white skin chubby chubby cheeks, how Kyuhyun would love to squish them.

 

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun inquired as he took off his sunglasses and began examining Sungmin’s hands.

 

“Lookie!” Sungmin raised it nearer to his daddy’s face as he shivered in coldness. Kyuhyun immediately covered Sungmin with his bathing robe and get back on his hand again.

 

“It got old!”

 

“Whaaat! No Sungmin!” Kyuhyun laughed harder than he should and carefully put Sungmin on his lap. He pushed his newspaper a bit further so as not to get it soaked with the water coming off from Sungmin’s goggles on his table. “You just got prune hands.” He kissed Sungmin’s wet cheeks and the kid giggled in a way that he felt like his daddy was tickling him.

 

“Is that even badder, daddy?” Sungmin get off his hand from his daddy’s grasp and examine it his self.

 

“It’s worse Ming. When something is ‘badder’ than bad, we call it ‘worse’, okay?” Kyuhyun found Sungmin’s inquiring eyes so innocent and adorable that he can’t help but to pepper him with kisses again.

 

“Okkaaayy, so daddy Kyu, is it worse than my hand getting old?”

 

“Ah no, prune hands means you got that wrinkly hand because you stayed in water longer than the usual. It is not bad. Your hands will go back to normal after you stayed out of water for some time. So how about we eat first?”

 

Sungmin nodded enthusiastically and ran inside their vacation house as he shouted, “Jooommmiiiii!”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and chuckled to his own.

 

“Wait-- daddy …. Kyu?”



 

*


 

Zhou Mi kindly declined Kyuhyun’s offer to go on a vacation with them. Kyuhyun even offered a free access to a private pool if he feels conscious having a vacation with his boss. Kyuhyun made it clear in a professional way that he wants him to have a break from the stressful tasks that he asked him to do. While simultaneously observing Sungmin and actually being a nanny to him is already a stressful one, Zhou Mi was also being asked to further dig deeper to who really Sungmin’s family is.

 

Though he would be thrilled to go dip his body to these relaxing hot springs and cool waters of the pool but for the meantime, Zhou Mi opted to have a peace of mind.

 

But turns out he can’t. He, too, is immensely curious and in thirst of where do Sungmin really came from. Based from the accounts he got from his boss, Sungmin suddenly appea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter