Six.

Instant Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: btw i have new fic please check it out 

 

 

"Daddy, how about minnie?"

 

 

This has been the question over the past hours as Kyuhyun prepares the clothes he will be using for his one week conference in China. The company is continually expanding globally and Kyuhyun needs to make sure that he balances both his responsibilities as a father and heir.

 

 

Sungmin was presently positioned on their bed, hands on the ears of his plushie, legs sprawled and in between is Mr. Snowflakes. It took him three days to couragingly tell Sungmin that he will be out of the country. At first, it was okay. Because little Sungmin is asking where China is but when he instantly knew that Kyuhyun needs to ride a plane so he can go to China, then that's where the argument begins.

 

"I told you minnie, daddy will be back before you know it."

"What if minnie will not know?" Sungmin said as he sports a tremendous pout on his lips.

Kyuhyun sighed exasperatedly. Sungmin heard it and unconsiously tightened his hold on the ears of the bunny.

He doesn't want seeing Kyuhyun sad but his daddy is leaving him and it makes him sad too.

 

Sungmin roamed his eyes across the room. And his Kyuhyun's clothes is almost everywhere. His ties, shoes, and everything. Sungmin felt like that his daddy will be moving out and never coming back again. Sighs. Why does Kyuhyun need to go somewhere and why is he not allowed to go with him?

 

"Daddy, why is minnie can't go with you?"

 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin who is on the top of the bed, looking so innocently sad and troubled. He feels bad for not allowing Sungmin to go with him when clearly he can, first-- there is Zhou Mi who speaks mandarin in the first place. And second, school is not a problem. He owns the school, he doesn't even need an excuse letter in the very first place to take his child out for vacation. But what was stopping him?

 

The media and the people.

 

He will be launching a great project with big business tycoons and it will be all over the news. He can't risk Sungmin in there. He cannot risk Sungmin's identity to the media. He doesn't know why. He is not even sure if Sungmin is his son or not, it's just the papers that say it. And nothing more. But what compels him to protect a child whose sole proof that he is a Cho is his goddamn jacket that was seen together with Sungmin? And those letters. He is not even done reading the letters he found in Sungmin's bag.

 

He must be out of his mind.

But ever since he took Sungmin in. 

His stress was down by a hundred notch.

 

Suddenly he found a purpose in his life. It sounds philosophical but each day, he suddenly has something to look forward to. Every morning, he's excited to open his eyes and watch the innocence that is in front of him. Oh, how calming it is to watch the rise and fall of Sungmin's chest. The dreamy pout that adorned his lips and the vanilla scent that lingers on his pillow starting the day that Sungmin insisted that his favorite shampoo should be bought for him to use. 

 

 

Suddenly, he has a companion to eat during breakfasts.   Suddenly, dinner is not that boring anymore.   And suddenly, he doesn't want to skip lunch breaks anymore for Sungmin will always check on him if he had eaten his lunch.

 

 

Those are just simple things. But those simple things are the same things that put a smile on him everyday. So he cannot lose Sungmin. He cannot lose his happiness.

 

"Minnie, daddy would be busy in China. I cannot take care of you there."

"But you cannot take care of minnie here either."

Kyuhyun face palmed. He forgot that Sungmin has a reasoning skills of an adult.

"Zhou Mi-ssi is going to take care of you here."

"Then Jomi-ssi will take care of minnie there too."

 

This time Kyuhyun knows that he would not be winning over this kid. Though he doesn't want to upset Sungmin more than how upset the kid was right now. But still, he needs to control the small trantrums that this midget is throwing at him.

 

 

He dropped the polo he was holding to his suitcase and gingerly approached his son who was now facing his back againts his him. He took Sungmin by his armpits and situated the small guy in between his legs. Kyuhyun's back is against the headboard and his legs secured Sungmin in place. The said kid is not turning his attention to his daddy and it makes Kyuhyun upset.

 

 

He put his fingers on top of Sungmin's head and began combing his hair but Sungmin just lowered his head and not even an ounce of his attention was directed to his daddy. Kyuhyun chuckled. Oh how he sees his younger self to sungmin. This time, Kyuhyun leaned his back further and urge Sungmin to lean his back against his chest. Kyuhyun slowly made his hand to Sungmin's chest and pushed his Sungmin slowly to lean on him. Sungmin then pouted at the adamant effort of his daddy to make him get noticed so he pouted more and slouched. As he slouched his self, he slid a bit causing Kyuhyun to see Sungmin's face in inverted way.

 

 

Kyuhyun chuckled once again at how Sungmin tried his best to look angry which just make him cuter. So Kyuhyun adjusted his self and bent forward, kissing atop Sungmin's forehead. He did it several times until Sungmin used his small palm to cover Kyuhyun's lips.

 

"Stop it daddy!"

 

Kyuhyun smiled more and began pushing his fingers at Sungmin's side. Soon, small giggly sounds emit from Sungmin and Kyuhyun can't help but to intensify the curl of his fingers at Sungmin's sides. Seeing Sungmin stopping his self from laughing is the cutest thing ever.

 

"I will only stop if you kiss daddy."

Sungmin gasped. 

"Ewww no daddy! Yuck!!"

 

Sungmin sprang up from the bed while carrying his plushie and ran outside while shouting,"No daddy yuck!" Kyuhyun just shook his head at Sungmin's antics. He decided then to continue his packing and maybe deal later again with the kid. He needs to grab the time that Sungmin is still in good mood. But before he can resume his packing, Sungmin charged to his room and tackled him to the ground. With that small built and frame, Kyuhyun doesn't know where Sungmin managed to get that strength.

 

"Yah! What are you doi---?"

And a long smacking sound echoed in the room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter