Eleven.

Instant Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Uhm daddy, are you not going to eat?”

 

Kyuhyun was bewildered for a moment. He thought he had a mouthful of his breakfast but when in fact, the moment he checked his plate, not even a bite was done.

 

Christ, I’ve been thinking quite a lot these past few days that even Minnie could catch it up.

 

“Sorry baby. Daddy was just-”

 

What was he doing really? He sighed upon looking at the inquiring eyes of Sungmin. Those round doe eyes are nothing but pureness that he doesn’t even want to let Sungmin know even a tiny bit of worry dancing in his mind.

 

Sungmin tilted his head a bit when Kyuhyun failed to continue what was he going to say.

 

“Thinking.” In the end, Kyuhyun wasn’t able to say something different.

 

“Of what, daddy?” Sungmin asked right after he took a gulp of his milk, creating a foam of milk around his lips. Kyuhyun can’t help but to chuckle. This kid never ceases to make him happy at the most random times.

 

“You.” Kyuhyun smiled and wipe the milk that formed around Sungmin’s lips.

 

“Me?” Sungmin asked with this tiny voice, eyes sparkling with joy just knowing that his daddy thinks of him. He maybe a kid but this kid wants nothing for his daddy to think but just him.

 

Kyuhyun, who looked down at the kid who is now seated on his lap, hands holding the milk delicately, beamed upon seeing the mirth on his son’s face. And the fact that Sungmin eyes shone for him and reflects nothing but him, Kyuhyun thought that no amount of worry could reduce him back to the indifferent person that he was once before.

 

He has Sungmin now. And he will shape his self to a better person just for this person.

 

“Yes my little one.”

 

Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s head as Sungmin wrapped his short arms around Kyuhyun.

 

“Daddy will always think about you because I live for you.”




 

**

 

“Unnie are you sure that you’re-?

 

Chengmin could not believe what she just heard. Her sister is someone who would not do something that would put her in a bad situation.

 

“Is this the reason why you broke off your engagement with-”

 

“Chengmin, stop!” Chengmin wasn’t able to finish with what she’s going to say next. If there is someone whom she respects the most, it’s her sister. The only reason why she never felt any jealousy with the family of his father is because they are worth of every inch of respect in the world. Her half-sister never saw her as an outside. Not even once that her half-siblings outcasted her. It was even her in fact who harboured hatred towards them.

 

“I-I’m sorry unnie but it’s just I’m worried about you! How are you going tell Dad that you’re pregnant?” Chengmin demanded. She knows that her sister doesn’t need an earful as of the moment but she needs answers. Her sister just broke her engagement and now she’s telling her that she’s pregnant.

 

“Chengmin, please. I called you because I trust you enough that you will not tell this to Dad. And you know how much you mean to me right? I want you to be the first person to know.”

 

“Please tell me that you know who is the father.” Chengmin prays to whoever is there that at least her sister knows who the father is. A multi-billionaire heir can’t just be pregnant without knowing who the father is. Chengmin just can’t imagine how shameful their father would feel if he knows this.

 

“Ye-yeah.” A timid answer reached her ears and Chengmin could not bring herself to believe with the half-hearted reply she got.

 

“Please tell me the truth unnie. I promise I won’t tell Dad but please just tell me everything.”

 

“Don’t worry Chengmin my baby would have a safe future for sure.” Chengmin could hear the smile forming in her sister’s lips. At least she’s sure that this guy loves his sister.

 

“At least tell me where you are right now so I could visit you and see the baby bump myself.” She can’t help but to chuckle just imagining her pregnant sister. She’s done babying her other half-sibling and how she wishes there could be another baby in their family. However, she did not imagine that it would turn out like this.

 

“By the way unnie, where did you meet the father of your baby?” And that’s when things turned a bit sour. Chengmin could feel that at that moment, her sister was hesitant to give her any piece of information which prompted her to ask another one.

“Is this the reason why you broke off your engagement with him?” Chengmin demanded. Gone is her calm aura. Sure, her sister was being arranged to marry someone whom she had met for a couple of times only. That’s the very reason why after that day, her sister was nowhere to be found and not even his father’s hired men could find her sister. If only her father knew that her sister is still communicating with her, he could have traced her daughter immediately.

 

But Chengmin treasures her sister very much that she rather go against her father than turn her back from her sister.

 

“N-no Chengmin. You know very well that I don’t like to be tied with him. The baby has nothing to do with me breaking up the engagement.” Her sister’s voice sound firm yet elusive. It feels like anytime her sister will be dropping the call. Chengmin needs more information.

 

“Then why?” She pleaded. “Why have a baby?”

 

“I have to go Chengmin.”

 

“Unnie, please! At least tell me where to find you.”

 

“NO!” Chengmin is slowly losing her hope. “You are going to tell Dad.”

 

“I am not going to tell Dad. If I did, I swear- “ Chengmin held her hand upright as if her sister could see her. But that doesn’t stop her from showing how serious she is with her words. “I swear this would only be between us.”

 

“I- I decided to have a baby so I won’t be tied down to Jungyon-”

 

Chengmin felt like her world had crashed.

 

“Are you insane unnie? Breaking an engagement then now you’ve ed with someone just so you can have a reason for Jungyon not to run after you? Are you crazy?”

 

“Watch your words Chengmin.”

 

“Then watch your actions unnie!” Chengmin desperately countered.

 

“We are not having this conversation anymore.”

 

“Who’s the father? Do you really know the father? Is it some random guy? Maybe she’s just after your money?”

 

“Chengmin-”

 

“Were you ed by a stranger from a bar?”

 

“What?!”

 

“So you decided to be a rather than marry Jungyon?”

 

“Chengmin, listen-”

 

“No! Unnie you just yourself I knew it!” Chengmin could not dare to listen.

 

“I myself for you!!”

 

And that’s what had gotten Chengmin to stop.

 

“You love Jungyon, right? I could see it. I could feel it from you. And-” Chengmin heard her sister breathed deeply. “And I rather myself than marry someone I do not like and see my sister suffer from it.”

 

Chengmin’s hand trembled hard. She could not believe what she just heard. She found herself crying but unable to say a thing.

 

“And just like what I told you, my sister. Worry not. Because I know that my baby’s father would not give him a dull future

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter