Potential Home #4

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How come we're so high up, Uncle Nicky?" Sky asked as she, Nicole, and Nicky arrived on the twentieth floor.

"If I remember correctly, Sky didn't want to be so up high." Nicole gave a questioning look at Nicky with a raised eyebrow.

Nicky gave a slight cough before speaking. "I know, but I thought that this place would be a nice place to look at for potential purproses." He cast them a charming smile.

"I guess that doesn't matter to me." Sky smiled. "I can deal with the height if the place is nice."

"Yeah, yeah." Nicole replied, as she and Sky followed Nicky out of the elevator. "It better be nice to deal with this height."

"Welcome." Nicky greeted them as he opened the door for them to entered the duplex like studio apartment.

"Oh, what a quaint place. I like the simple coloring." Sky commented.

"Hmm, not bad." Nicole replied checking out everything.

"This place is 86m2 (925ft2)." Nicky informed the girls. "It's a pretty spacious home."

"Continuing on." Nicky began again. "On your right, you have the kitchenette area."

"Lots of space and counter space." Sky commented as she check the drawers.

Nicole just inspected everything and nodded in approval. "Not bad. Managable."

"Over here." Nicky said, as he opened the door to their left. "This door leads to the bathroom."

"Cramp! No way!" Nicole disagreed upon seeing it. "No room or separator for the shower. Hate it."

Nicole left the bathroom in a huff.

"I agree, is a bit cramp, and no room for showering." Sky dismissed also leaving the bathroom.

Nicky let out a breath. "Bust with the bathroom part. O.K. then..."

"Alright, here's the open living room." Nicky tried with this part of the apartment.

"Nice! Entertainment system!" Nicole cheered as she went over to inspect them. "Plus for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter