Potential Home #1

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excited to see your first potential home?" Nicky asked Sky as she and Nicole arrive at the same restaraunt they've met a few days ago.

"Yes, but a little nervous. This is the first time renting on my own." Sky admitted.

"Don't worry! I'll be here." Nicole assured Sky as she patted her back. "You're gonna enjoy living by yourself."

"Alright, let's get started then." Nicky smiled as the trio got into his car and headed off to the first potential living space for Sky.

~~

The trio arrived in robust place of Zhongguancun.

"Nice neighborhood to be in. Nice job Uncle Nicky." Nicole commented. "And even within Haidian district."

"Is it now?" Sky asked looking around her surroundings.

"Xin Xin is right." Nicky agreed. "Tsinghua university is close by. Also there are lots of shopping centers around and a variety of distinguished eateries as well."

"Hmm, even with a great area, let's see how the place is first." Sky smiled.

"Let's go then." Nicky smiled as he lead the duo to the apartment.

~~

"Alright, here we are." Nicky exclaimed as they got off the elevator.

"So high up. Didn't realize it." Sky let out with a soft sigh.

"Well, at least it's the tenth floor and not the twelfth and up like you requested." Nicole reminded Sky.

"Yeah yeah." Sky dismissed.

"OK, Tian Tian. This is an open studio apartment." Nicky told Sky.

Sky nodded her head as she waited for him to let her in to see.

"Wow... that is surely a cramp studio... in a way." Sky remarked once she saw the inside.

"Yeah. The whole room has been ultilize to its full potential." Nicole added.

"Yup. It's 42m2 (452ft2). Furnished. It has a bathroom, but no balcony." Nicky stated.

"Aww, no balcony." Sky replied.

"That was a must, Uncle Nicky." Nicole reminded Nicky.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter