Cheers!

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CLINK! Was the sound made by glass cups tapping against one another as Sky and Nicole were at a hot night club to celebrate Sky's first home purchase.

"To your new home!" Nicole cheered.

"To my new home!" Sky smiled.

Both girls down their cocktails and scope about their surroundings as another round of drinks arrived at their table.

"Why are we at a club again?" Sky asked after taking in the sight as she sipped on her second drink. "Couldn't we have gone to some restaurant or something to celebrate?"

"No way." Nicole dismissed easily as she finished her second cup and signaled for another round. "You need to relax and get your groove on, too."

"Why would I need that?" Sky asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I know you need it." Nicole answered matter-of-factly. "Definitely need it."

Sky just gave her friend a hard glare. "I don't need it."

"Uh, yeah you do." Nicole stared at her friend while taking the third round of drinks. "Don't deny it."

"Fine, whatever." Sky gave in finishing her second drink. "I hate arguing with you like this."

"Hahaha, because I'm the best." Nicole smiled while doing a little dance as she sipped on her third cup. "Oh, I'll be right back."

Before Sky could say anything, Nicole already got up, and left their table and walked somewhere.

"I wonder what she has up her sleeve this time?" Sky muttered to herself as she took a sip of her new drink. "She better now try something funny."

While lost in thought about her new apartment, she unconsciously began swaying to the new song that began playing. After a while she began singing along to it without noticing. "Been working hard from nine to five and now it's time to make it right. Let's get our groove on and party all night."

"I knew you couldn't resist Stevie Hoang's All Night Long." Nicole grinned as she saw her friend enjoying herself without realizing it and had a new drink in her hand. "Nikki nine hundred and one and Sky negative fifty-five."

"What?" Sky snapped out of her trance and realized the song. "You would do such a thing. I knew-Ahh!"

"Let's hit the dance floor, babe!" Nicole responded excitedly as she pulled Sky out of the booth and walked them both to the dance floor.

"Nikki!" Sky whined a bit, trying to resist, but Nicole's grip was strong and continued to tug Sky along.

Once they were in the midst of other bodies did Nicole released Sky and started to move her body to the beat. "Dance, girl!"

"It's weird." Sky said insecurely as she stood stiffly while everyone was flowing to the beat.

"Just let yourself go like the song is saying because we're gonna party all night long." Nicole sang to the beat as the part came on.

"I-Nikki!" Sky let out with a surprised gasp as she felt Nicole's hand on her wrists a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter