Bonus Potential Home #6

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe Uncle Nicky got us another showing to make up for the last one." Sky said as she and Nicole went to the new location spot.

"Yeah, right?" Nicole replied with disbelief. "I wish I had such an occassion happen to me."

"But you like where you're living now." Sky turned to look at her.

"Of course. I'm just a bit bitter, is all." Nicole laughed.

"Whatever. What's the location again?" Sky asked as she look around her surrounding.

"It's right here." Nicole answered as she looked at the image of the location that Nicky had sent her.

The girls looked up at the tall building.

"Wow." Was all that Sky let out. "Nice."

"Yeah, it's very nice." Nicole commented. "Uncle Nick did good."

"Girls!" Nicky called out as he got out of his car.

"Hello!" Both girls greeted in return as they walked up to him.

"The surrounding looks really nice. I like it." Sky commented.

"Yeah, how come you didn't show me such a nice neighborhood?" Nicole remarked, giving a look at Nicky.

Nicky let out a nervous chuckle. "Let's go inside. It's a real nice place."

Nicole rolled her eyes. "You're off this time." But she smiled afterwards, not serious about it.

"It has lots of shops inside!" Sky exclaimed as her face lit up seeing the place.

"Huh, don't have to even leave your complex building." Nicole muttered, but nudge Sky to get her attention. "It's not like you get out much anyways."

Nicole laughed as Sky cast her a slight glare.

"There's more to see of course. This way." Nicky said as he directed them in another direction.

"Wow, didn't know there was a Subway in China." Sky said baffled at seeing an actual Subway that wasn't back in the states.

"Of course." Nicole said mater-of-factly. "China has many places like America. I thought I told you?"

Sky shrugged. "Eh, probably forgot about it. Haha."

"What's new?" Nicole remarked with a smile.

"Whatever." Sky dismissed Nicole.

"Continuing left, we're getting closer." Nicky continued ahead of them.
 

"Hmm, a coffee place. Too bad I don't drink coffee much." Sky said not really caring.

"Well, I do." Nicole interjected. "At least I have another reason to come visit you."

Nicole chuckled wrapping an arm around Sky's shoulder as Sky just rolled her eyes good-naturedly.

"Wow, is this really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter