Potential Home #2

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Security?" Sky said like it was a question when she and Nicky walked up to the next apartment complex.

"Yes. There is twenty-four hour day and night security." Nicky smiled.

"Very nice." Sky smiled in approval.

They passed by the security guards and cast a friendly and familiar at Nicky as they turned to Sky with a friendly and polite one.

"So, I'm assuming they recognize you?" Sky asked side glancing Nicky as the guards let them passed.

Nicky chuckled also side glancing at her. "Yes. I've done business here countless of times, so they've recognized me, and they always assume the person with me is a client."

"Ah, I see. So, that means whomever is with you will automatically get in freely without much checking?" She asked matter-of-factly.

"You could say that." Nicky nodded.

They now have entered inside the complex and waited for the elevator to arrive.

Nicky continued. "But if you live here, and been here often, you're not checked. If you're new and not with a respectable and recongizeable agent, then you're checked."

"Ah, I see. Thanks for that reassurance." Sky finally let out a deep sigh.

Nicky chuckle and smiled at her.

Before they boarded the elevator, they waited for a young woman to get off who hid her face slightly from their view, and then stepped into it themselves.

The duo glanced at the lady, but dismissed her as they waited for the elevator door to close.

"What floor is the apartment on?" Sky wanted to know as she waited for him to press the button.

"The fifth floor." Nicky smiled at her before pushing the number five button and it lit up as they rode up to the fifth floor.

~~

They finally reached room 512 and entered.

Sky's eyes lit up upon seeing the one thing she wanted most.

She softly squealed and let out in a soft whisper, "A balcony!"

Before Nicky could stop her, she already charged over to check it out.

Nicky was about to follow her when he heard movements in the bathroom which was near the only entrance and exit of the apartment.

While Sky was distracted, Nicky went to check it out. He opened the turn quietly, and pushed it slightly opened, and spotted a semi- young man. A familiar young man. The same man from a few days ago.

"What are you doing here?!" Nicky harshly whispered.

"Ah!" The young man let out a bit loudly.

"Shh!" Nicky shushed him. "I have a client here! What are you doing here?"

"Showering. What else?" The young man shrugged at him, as he was about to put on his last article of clothing.

Before the young man could put on his shirt, Nicky quickly dragged him out of the bathroom, and made sure Sky wasn't looking, and tossed the young man along with some his things out of the apartment.

"Next time you come to do your business here, make sure it's not prepped for a showing." Nicky scolded him and shut the door in his face.

The young man rolled his eyes and put on his shirt. "Whatever old

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter