y Time

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As for Nicole, she smiled when she saw her friend having a good time as she took a drink from her cup. Her head felt a bit hazy, but she was having a good time to care about that. She then look to her right at the good-looking man beside her. Kris felt eyes on him and turn to his left and looked at Nicole and give her a charming smile.

"Like what you see?" He asked, taking a swig from his beer bottle.

"Yes. Yes I do." Nicole replied ily at him. "Your place or mine?"

~~~

The two found themselves at Kris' apartment already locking lips as they struggle out of their clothes as they blindly maneuvered to his bedroom. It was easy for Kris to take off Nicole's outfit, because she was just wearing a dress. Nicole struggled with Kris' because there was just too many things to ed.

"Why did you have to wear something with so many buttons." Nicole grumbled against his lips as her fingers tried to undo the buttons on his shirt.

Kris chuckled. "Just rip it. I have plenty more."

"You don't have to tell me twice." Nicole replied as she ripped the shirt open and buttons went flying around in different direction.

Kris let out an amuse chuckle. "Someone's impatient."

"Well, if you don't want to do this. I can go." Nicole said looking up at him with hazy eyes and about to push herself away from him.

Kris wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "I don't think so."

Kris locked l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter