The Trade Commissioner's Son

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You wanted to speak with me, Reale Estate Agent Wu?" The Trade Commissioner son said as he walked into the room and languidly sat upon a chair without a care.

"Yes, I do." Nicky stated as he was already seated waiting for his arrival. "You're becoming quite the troublemaker as of late, Luhan."

Nicky stared sternly at the young man across from him. Luhan casually put his feet atop the coffee table and positioned himself in a relaxing manner.

"Is that so?" Luhan said casually as a small smile formed upon his lips with his eyes closed. "I think I've been quite the angel as of late."

"Cut the bullshiet! You know what I mean!" Nicky angrily said as he stood up flustered. "I've had several house showings and each one has been occupied just recently before my clients come in to check it out."

Luhan opened his eyes to look at the older gentlman across from him before speaking. "And your point is?"

"My point? You're asking for what my point is?" Nicky pointed at himself with an incredulous face. "My point is that you've been in these potential homes doing your mischief private matters! That's my point!"

Nicky was not fuming, but stayed where he stood in control.

Luhan just gave Nicky a slow, lazy smile. "What's the big deal? It's only a few of these places."

"The big deal is that I'm losing interests in these respective homes, Luhan." Nicky replied.

"That's good. More places for me to do my business."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter