Potential Home #5

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicky was in a good mood that he decided to let the girls check out the apartment first before he, himself, would enter. Instead of showing them like a tour, he would let them get a feel without him saying anything. He felt that although Luhan had threatened him, there hasn't been any disturbances since that unmentioned meeting. Nicky was confident that Luhan had back off and that he himself will have less stress to worry about.

"It's the final place!" Nicole cheered slightly. "Excited, Sky?"

"I think so, haha." Sky laughed. "I can't believe I'm going to have my own place soon."

"Well, Tian Tian, I hope this place offers you another potential place to your options." Nicky smiled as she lead them down the corridor to the apartment.

"Even though it's a bit high," Nicole said as she shot him a look. "It must be a great place and deal."

"As long as the balcony does it for me, I'm in." Sky added with a luagh.

"Don't worry." Nicky replied confidently. "The balcony will be worth it. The studio is 52m2 (559ft2). So enough space for single living."

They finally reached the room number, 2012.

"Alright," Nicky let out. "Here we are. I'll let the both of you check it out and see how you like it and then you'll come get me and then we can go over details."

"Nice!" Both girls replied with excitement.

He opened the door, and gestured for the girls to enter the place as he waited outside.

"Kyaaa! The balcony!" Sky exclaimed with happiness as she rushed into the place and observed the balcony.

Nicole rolled her eyes and let Sky do her own thing as she observe the other parts of the studio apartment.

"The view is so beautiful!" Sky let out with a breath as she closed her eyes as she relish the cool breeze breeze.

"Very straight to the point kind of place." Nicole commented as she continued inspecting the place. "Well, at least there's a big bed, and t.v. too."

Nicole then turned her back to the balcony and looked at the entrance.

"Hmm, fridge, storage, not bad. That door should lead to the bathroom, I'm sure, since the kitchen is off to the left here." Nicole continued as she went to look around the kitchen area.

"Small, cramp, oh well, I'm not living here." Nicole chuckled. "Don't like the color much though."

As she was opening the cabinets, she heard Sky run pass her to use the bathroom.

"Gosh, I shouldn't have drank so much juice before coming here!" Sky scolded herself as she enter the bathroom.

Nicole chuckled to herself while shaking her head. "Such a we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter