Potential Home #3

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two more days passed and it was another house hunting day, and Sky and Nicole were meeting up with Nicky at the location of the third potential living space.

"This place is 48m2 (516ft2) and furnished." Nicky began his tour.

"It's quite cute and nice. I like it." Sky commented.

"Hmm, not bad Uncle Nicky, not bad." Nicole replied nodding her head in slightly approval.

"So there's a balcony just passed the windows?" Sky asked.

"Yes." Nicky answered. "You'll have to open the window to access the balcony outside"

"Lame. A door would have been more useful." Nicole crossed her arms boredly.

"Haha, it's okay." Sky chuckled. "I like the bed and the couch. And the wardrobe space is decent."

"Then at the end of the bed you have a little study desk." Nicky continued. "Also there is a water fountain of your own, and a functional t.v."

"Pretty bulky of a t.v." Nicole commented with a bleh face.

"I think it's still functional, so I have no problem with it." Sky said with positivity.

"Yeah yeah." Nicole dismissed nonchalantly. "At least you have a nice glass table and a full-length mirror, too."

"I know right. Love it!" Sky smiled.

"And that door over there to your right with the red floor mat leads to the bathroom." Nicky informed them. "And across from the bathroom door, is another door that leads to the kitchen area."

Both girls nodded their heads in acknowledgment.

"I still say this couch is a bit tacky though." Nicole commented as walked over to take a seat upon it.

"It's actually a space saver." Nicky remarked. "You can lift it up and have it flat against the space behind it."

"Really?" Sky asked with excitement. "Let me try!"

In her hurry, she accidentally kicked the little trash bin and knocked it over.

"Ahh!" Sky let out a soft cry as she slightly stumbled onto the couch just as Nicole moved out of the way for her to crash upon it.

"Are you alright, Tian Tian?" Nicky asked concernly as he helped her up.

"Yeah, just my clumsilness, is all. Sorry about that." Sky apologized as she righted herself and checked herself to see if she's alright.

"Well, glad you're O.K." Nicole said as she also did a once over on Sky. "Besides, what are those things that came out of the trash bin?"

The duo then peered closer to look at the content of the trash bin.

Sky went out to reach one, but just as she picked it up, Nicole grabbed her arm.

"Wait... are those..." Nicole trailed off with a disgusted face.

"OMG! Those are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter