Don't Think

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sky at first didn't know how to respond and closed her eyes and took it in, but then the rational part of her brain finally got her senses back. Sky pushed Luhan away from her and Luhan surprised by the sudden push stumbled back a bit. He looked up to see Sky turned the other way and walked away from him. He was stunned by her reaction because the other girls would usually kiss him back and beg for more. His interest piqued, he chased after Sky with a smirk. Luckily the trong of people wasn't as crowded as before and he was able to him catch up to her. He grabbed her arm and swung her to face him.

"What's wrong?" Luhan asked in fake concern.

"Um," Sky said as she tried to process the whole situation that just happened awhile ago. "I... need to look for my friend."

Sky tried to tugged her arm from his grip, but Luhan helped it firmly and instead brought her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"If you have to go searching for your friend, then that must mean that your friend is enjoying herself, yeah?" Luhan tried to reason making her not think about leaving him. "Dance with me."

Sky tried to reject his advances, but the more he came closer to her and swaying his body against her, the more she felt this immense attraction to him. Sky shook her head to get it back to reality, but Luhan couldn't have this girl escaped from his grasp as of yet.

"Just dance and have a good time." Luhan whispered into her ear seductively as he held her tighter, moving both of their bodies to the rhythm of the music.

Sky felt herself relaxing to the feel of his body pressed up against her, but she really wanted to know what happened to Nicole. So Sky leaned her head closer to Luhan's ear and spoke into it.

"Help me find my friend first?" Sky pleaded. "Please?"

She looked at him wondering what he'll say and do. Luhan mentally rolled his eyes, but gave her a smile and nodded his head. "Sure, Sky, I'll help you find your friend."

"Thanks!" Sky thanked him with a bright smile as she felt Luhan released his grip on her, and she grabbed his hand and began leading them out of the trong of dancing bodies.

Luhan frowned at the thought of wasting his time looking for her friend which her friend had set him up with her, but he has to do what he has to do to get the girl in the end, for the time being that is. For now, he would try to be the helpful guy here as he followed Sky to look for her friend. Meanwhile, Nicole was still dancing with Kris. They already got comfortable with one another as the two were now making out.

Luhan was the first to spot his friend. How could he miss Kris? Kris was one of the few who were towering over the others. Luhan smiled when he noticed Sky's friend and him were getting it on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter