The Young Woman

Finding Happiness [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young woman was trying to seek a living space since she would now be residing in Beijing, China. Why? Because she was going to be an ESL Instructor. ESL standing for English as a Second Language. What's the reason? Because she loved languages, loved traveling, and thought it would be a good experience to live out of the country and somewhere else on her own far from home. She was moving from the United States of America to China, and needed a place to stay.

Luckily, she had quite a few friends that lived in China, and would help her out in finding a suitable place to stay. Even though she knew the languages, she didn't know how China's living work and the likes. Although she did stay with her friend as a home stay when she was in her last year of high school. Things have changed a bit since then though, anyways. Anyhow, she was meeting up with that friend and sorting things out.

The name of the young woman is Saifah Kithinaka. SAAI-FAAH KIT-TEE-NAHK-GKAH. Just in case you may have a difficult time in saying it. She's Lao, but those from Laos, share the same or at least similar features, qualities, and cultural traditions of those from Thailand. More or less that is.

Anyways, Saifah literally means "sky's line" but meaning "lightning" but she goes by Sky, an English equivalent to her nickname by family and close friends, "Fah" is "Sky". Now, moving on, the friend she was meeting goes by the name of Xinjie Choy, her English name is Nicole when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter