Chapter 4 : Hyunseung's Revelation

Secret B2ST

“What? Wait..wait—WHAT??” Seung’s eyes widened for only author knows, “What do you call me??” Seung tried to clear the fog. Those words spurted straightly from the latter, without warning.

“Seungie-hyung,” Jun repeated to call him again with HIS REAL NAME. His sharp eyes wouldn’t leave the big doe-eyes in front of him, as if reading the latter’s mind.

“W—what do you mean? Yong Junhyung, I’m…I’m Doojoon, ok!” Seung’s stuttered words were indeed audible. Jun kept staring at him for 5 seconds till he broke it. A sigh escaped his lips, soon he’s scratching the back of his head; a silly grin appeared on his face, “Ah, I bet I’m wrong.”

Seung widened his eyes AGAIN (his new habit I think), those 5 seconds were just like HELL to him, “What?? What are you trying to do??”  Feeling irritated by reason of Jun’s oddity.

“Nothing, I just…I saw you like Hyunseung and yeah, I thought you were Hyunseung who trapped in Doojoon’s body. I think I’m going crazy,” He ended it up with a nervous laugh whilst pinching his nose bridge in desperation.

Seung watched the whole scenes, trying to digest what the hell happened there for real. ‘OMO, did he find it out?? Does he know everything??’

“Hyung, I—“ Jun his lips before continuing, “I always see you as Hyunseung these days, I mean, I don’t know either why his image appear every time I see you. I think…I’m really going insane now.”

Jun walked over to the bed and sat down; he covered his face with both hands, looking super frustrated. Seung felt guilty seeing this broken side of him. His mind was racing like crazy. Also, his heart kept saying, ‘Why did I have to meet this guy?? Can I fall in love when he doesn’t exist??’

Seung kept eyeing at the depressing guy until he heard sobs came from the latter’s, ‘OMO, is he crying?’ His legs slowly moved approaching the sitting figure, his body stirred as if to give him a warm hug like he used to.

Seung let his body fall to the bed; causing the bed to bounce lightly. His left hand caressed Jun’s back, soothing the other. And slowly the sobs diminished.

“Jun-ah, don’t cry. Why are you crying? It’s not the usual you,” those words were said softly, making the latter turned his face towards the older member. His red puffy eyes starred at the tender one. And he began to speak.

“H—hyung, I…I’m sor-ry, for be-being an as-…” his sobs could still be heard on the sidelines of the words. Seung smiled sweetly, his genuine smile.

“Jun-ah…” Seung took a deep breath, “I want to tell you something, I hope you won’t be mad at me,” and Jun just nodded like a child.

“Actually…” he paused, “I’m really Hyunseung.” (YAH!! You’ve said those words of truth, Yang Hyunseung! You quickened my pace of writing this fic, you bastard! <-- crazy author)

The latter’s widened his eyes, his mouth opened wide; he couldn’t believe what this guy meant after what happened earlier of course, sudden change was sometimes confusing, right?

“W—what?? Hyung, are you joking?? Hahaha, funny,” he snickered, a you-gotta-be-kidding-me look were intended to the older guy.

“You might not believe me since it’s so irrational, but it’s the truth, Jun,” Seung didn’t drop that serious face even though Jun tried to. Seeing this side of his hyung, he came back to his sense and put on his serious face back, “Are you being serious, hyung?” Yeah Junnie, this author never played his char’s heart *get smacked for being noisy*

Seung nodded briefly, sending a spine-chilling to the younger guy. “Really?? You’re really…” he gulped, couldn’t believe he would really say this, “…Hyunseung-hyung?”

Seung paused for a good 10 seconds and continued, “OF COURSE I’M NOT!! I’m DOOJOON!! Ha!! YOU FELL FOR MY TRAP!!!”

(CUT!! CUT!! CUT!! This is not what I want it turned out to be! REPEAT THAT SCENE AGAIN! OK! And ACTION!)

“Really?? You’re really…” he gulped, couldn’t believe he would really say this, “…Hyunseung-hyung?”

And Seung nodded AGAIN (Yah, Yong Junhyung, why do you like making him nod??), and the fog around him cleared, as if a light shone above his head. He blinked for, let’s say, 5 seconds and then he started GIGGLING!! (WTH!!) And the next thing was…

“BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~” he laughed out loud, till you could see Seung tried to cover himself from getting wetted by Jun’s saliva.

He suddenly got up from the bed and started jumping in excitement. “See hyung!! I knew it from the start!!! I knew it!!!”

Seung startled because of the sudden outburst, he starred at weirdo-Jun with frown in the face, ‘Did he really know it from the beginning?’

“Hyung, you should praise the smarty brain of mine! This advanced brain never let me down!! You see!! You see!!” this hyper reaction made the older guy felt resentful. ‘I shouldn’t do this in the first place then.’ Seung’s face was like (-..-) --> OMO! It’s look like a PIG!! XD

“Yeah…yeah…yeah, better save your breath, Jun,” Seung rolled his eyes, and then he stood up from the bed, ready to leave the still-hyper-guy alone. But, before he could launch his mission, a strong hand grabbed his waist from the back, turned him around. He gasped at the sudden movement. His eyes strongly locked into the younger’s for several days (GAH!!), I mean for about 30 seconds (WOW!). Jun’s face came back to its seriousness. Slowly but sure, Jun’s body leaned forward (what did he do??) his eyes darted to Seung’s lips. His eyes followed by titling his head to the side, allowing his lips to touch the older’s. A millimeter before the KISSU happened; the door behind them slammed open unexpectedly.

Their gazes shifted to the newcomer. The view before them made them gasped in shock. They froze in place right after knowing the culprit who ruined their romantic time. It was…

Thank God it was Doojoon!! They even didn’t have time to sigh in relief because the Doo guy shouted shortly after the frozen scene, “YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?? Y—YOU TWO KIS—mmpphh,” but our skillful Junhyung succeeded sealed off his mouth, since it’s dangerous if the rest of the members heard this. OF COURSE!!

“I’ll let you go if you stop shouting, hyung, hmm?” Jun scarily threatened him. Doo who was in a dangerous situation got stuck, one wrong move or Jun would tear his mouth apart (Hey, back to the genre!!). All what poor Doo could do was just nodding. Soon, Jun let go of him, letting him breathe properly.

“Hey, what…what were you guys doing a moment ago??” he said while catching his breath, “Were you guys trying to kiss each other? Huh?” Doo frowned at the two guys who got caught red handed.

Jun and Seung exchanged gaze sheepishly, “We’re not,” Jun said confidently, he’s really good at suppressing his emotion. Doo eyed them even more, ‘Something is not right here.’

And then he realized about something important that he would remember it even in the grave, his eyes rounded bigger than usual (moreover, he used Seung’s eyes!). His index finger lifted slowly, pointing at the two dumfounded boys, “Did you guys…trying to kiss…each other…by using…those filthy lips…of yours???”

Then his eyes darted to see Seung’s confused face; his gaze wasn’t meaningless though. But our 4D Seung couldn’t catch it straightly. So Doo mouthed something towards him, ‘Get a hold of yourself, Seung.’

And our Seung’s STILL couldn’t catch the meaning like what we had expected, people!! Such a distressing guy he is. But, Doo wouldn’t give up easily; he had to think another way. An idea came into his mind, this time he used SIGN LANGUAGE! Of course, Seung was more and more confused!! (Aigo, Doo-ah, could you think any better idea instead of sign language??). And Doo started thinking another way.

Meanwhile, Junhyung who saw all puzzling scenes in front of him; getting ready to unleash his secret power. Right after Doo finished typing down a short message (which was intended to Seung) and a milliseconds before his thumb touched the SEND button; Jun blocked the gap between Seung and Doo who had been trying to communicate their secret mission; and howled, “WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING??”

He kept moving his head to the right and left, to see a better look at the two of course. A few seconds later, he set his eyes on Seung’s, “Seungie-hyung, stop doing this!”

Jun’s words had made Doo dropped his jaws, looking shocked. Then, Jun turned his head to the other direction, eyeing Doo, “And you, Doo-hyung, close your mouth before flies like to build houses there.”

And Doo closed his mouth right away, preventing the flies to go in (he believes Jun’s words though). Doo opened his mouth to say something, “Wait…yo—you knew?? B—but how?” his words contained many disbelief thoughts.

“You! Jang Hyunseung! Did you tell him?? Huh? Is that it??” his tone sounded like an angry bird (XD). But before Seung could react, Junhyung had showed off his power of HIS MOUTH, “Hey hyung, stop investigating my Seungie!! He has nothing to do with it!”

Doo couldn’t just give up, so he shouted back, “Of course, he does! He’s in my body! I have a right about it!”

And another shout retorted. This messy thing gave Seung an urge to shout even louder; and he did, “STOP!! STOP!! STOP YOU TWO!!”

His ultimate scream successfully silenced them off. Both Junhyung and Doojoon eyed the angry guy with fear. The angry guy continued talking, “Junnie, stop deafening our ears!” a brief paused then, “and you…Doojoonie, what are you trying to say?? Just say it outloud, no need to whisper or do strange things!”

This side of him made both of the fellows cringe, but Doo could manage it by answering the mad man, “It’s…you know, you guys were like kissing, but, you Jang Hyunseung, please remember it’s not your own lips!” Ah, the important words managed to escape from his lips at least!

Seung who JUST realized after a long explanation, immediately hit his forehead hard. But Doo quickly interrupted, “And stop abusing my face! Especially my forehead, I don’t want it to grow even wider just like a soccer field!”

And Jun who realized it a little bit too late also had something to say, “OMO!! You’re right hyung!! It’s not Seungie but…you.” Jun scrunched his face in disgust after imagining the way they would kiss if Doo didn’t come, he would kiss Doo for sure!

“Yes, Yong Junhyung, do you realize it now?? How slow your brain performance is,” Doo mocked him for real!! Didn’t he afraid of being scolded??

“Hey, watch your mouth, Doo! This brain has led me to the final answer of all my problems!” Jun said in triumph, while raising his fist in the air.

Jun and Doo shared frowns, “What do you mean?” asked them in unison.

“What I mean is...” he slowly reached up Seung’s real face (with Doo’s soul in it) and cupped it with both hands. Doo jerked from the sudden touch.

“What are you doing?? YAH! YONG JUNHYUNG!!” Doo struggled to free himself from the tight grasp, “I’m Doojoon, remember??”

But Junhyung kept holding it without letting it go, even for milliseconds. “I can’t bear seeing your face, Doo-hyung. It sickens the hell out of me. I better look at this beautiful view.” Jun said, admiring his crush’s face. Those sweet words made Seung blushed madly.

“YAH!! Let me go!! If you kiss me right now, you’ll get your cheeks all red by the next seconds!” Doo warned, but Jun found it cute, since Seung’s face done it all. His hands were itching to pinch Seung’s real cheeks. But, Doo kept struggling and so Jun let him go.

“Okay…okay! Stop hitting my chest!” he rubbed his aching chest, “Ah, I was in dilemma few hours ago, but now…It’s gone! I truly loved Seung, not you, Doo-hyung!” He narrowed his eyes to the mentioned guy. Doo just looked away, annoyed.

“But hyung, how could you guys get switched??” the main question had been said!

“We bet it’s because of this amulet!” Seungie said while handing him the discussed amulet.

“Woah, it seems antique. Where did you get this?” asked Jun again.

“From the old man I met in the elevator,” Seung answered truthfully.

“What? You can ride an elevator??” Doo asked nonsense, Seung rolled his eyes, “I’m not Kim Joowon, okay!”

“Ok! Ok! Then, how do you get this amulet??” Jun seemed interested in this, he kept asking just like detective usually did. And the long story were told by both of them, with Doo exaggerated it and all.

“OHMYGODWOON!!!” Jun screamed after hearing the long journey Seung’s been through, at least, he’s not sleeping like Doo.

Abruptly, a familiar voice screamed back, “WHAT’S WRONG HYUNG?? WHY DO YOU CALL MY NAME??”

Junhyung pretended to not hear his yell and decided to stay quiet, “Forget about him! Sorry, my mistake I was waking up a sleeping CAMEL.” The other two nodded in agreement.

“Ok. The way out is to find the old man, but he’s nowhere to be found. Great!” Jun felt irked, while Doo and Seung sighed.

“Doojoonie, I don’t want to be trapped here with your body forever,” Seung wailed.

“I don’t want to!” Jun and Doo said in unison, but for different reasons of course.

“Hey, I think I know this symbol,” he said while pointing at the strange symbol in the middle of the amulet, “But, what is it? I seem to know this somewhere, but where? Aish, I don’t remember!!” He ruffled his hair in frustration.

“DOODOO-hyuuung~!” a loud voice echoed throughout the entire apartment.

“Ah, it’s Yoseob!! What does he call me for?? Seungie, hurry up! Come to him now!” Doo commanded like a general. And soon after, the footsteps went down the stairs could be heard.

Doo was still upstairs with Jun when suddenly he ran away, “I can’t let Seung enjoy his fantastic time with Yoseob! See you Jun!!” Soon, Doo lost in sight too, leaving the rapper alone.

Jun still thought about the matters, even though he’s not the one who experiences it, but having a crush in different body wasn’t a little matter, for him it’s a huge matter.

Still lost in his own thought, his phone suddenly rang. The USUAL name appeared. HARA.

“Yoboseyo?” he answered the call.

“Oppa! Let’s hang out!! I want to buy clothes, shoes, and maybe a few accessories,” voice on the other side replied.

“Ah, okay. I’ll be there in 15 minutes,” Jun said shortly.

“Hooray!! OK!! I’ll be waiting for you, oppa! Bye!” and she hung up. Junhyung sighed, “I bet I have to change my wallpaper for now.”

The picture of him and Seung was replaced by the JunRa one.

-=TBC=-

A/N : Here's the 4th chap like I promised before :D Ahh, I'm getting busy these days T^T I don't think I could update faster ><

But, I'll try my best to update of course :DD

I hope you enjoy this chappie. Comments and subscribes are LOVED :D

And please fill this poll :D