Chapter 3 : Junhyung knows?

Secret B2ST

“Junhyung-ah, I remember why I got this amulet!”

“What?? Hyung, what’s wrong? Wait! Y—you suddenly ignore me and—”

“I have to tell Doojoonie about it! You wait here!” Jun was becoming more and more mystified because of the other’s sudden outburst, “Huh? What does he mean about telling Doojoonie? He is Doojoon! Is he getting insane or what??” Junhyung thought while eyeing Doojoon’s err—Seung’s receding back till disappeared on the hallway.

 

“DOOJO—aish—SEUNGIE!!Seungie-ah! Handsome face! Where are you?” Seung yelled along the way to find Doojoonie.

“What the hell with this handsome face?” Doo murmured hearing Seung shouted. “What? What?? I’m in the kitchen!” Doojoon yelled back. And a second later, Seung bright face got even brighter after seeing Doojoon.

“Come here! Hurry!” he waved his hands to make the latter come quickly. Doojoon reluctantly put off his apron and walked over to the exultant Seung whose face was just similar with a gambler winning one million jackpot.

“What?” he asked, feeling annoyed.

“Hey, what’s with the face?”

“You ruin my fantastic time with Seobie!”Doo admitted half yelling, Seung just rolled his eyesand sighed. Okay he couldn’t hold it this time,

“You know what?”He asked yet again.

“No.”Doojon groaned, aggravated. Seung automatically slapped his arm.

“Yah!”

“Hey! I’m serious!”

“I’m serious too!”

“Aish, listen! I remember the detail how I got this amulet!” told Seung finally, pointing at the amulet in his hand.

“Ah? Really??”Doojoon’s surprised! With Seung’s face, he made his eyes went three times largerthan usual.

“Stop abusing my face, you stupid plank Yoon Doojoon!”Seungyelled his protest seeing ‘his’ precious handsome face which was in abnormal form.He grabbed his—uhh, Doo’s face and tried to straighten it to its natural appearance. Doo could only let his bandmate did as whatever he wished.

Minutes after the younger finished his ‘face kneading’ ritual and was certain that his handprint-full-face had been back to normal, Doo initiated to take the amulet and investigate the detail of it.

“Ok! Ok! Now, tell me!”It was indeed an amulet. It had a strange form, a circle with a strange symbol in the middle.

“So, it started when I yelled at you and went out for getting fresh air, until I met this old man…”

And so the flashback started…

 

FLASHBACK (Hyunseung’s POV)

I got irritated because of Doojoon’s joke. I mean, I was in the bad mood but he made it worse! Aish, thatstupid air-headed handsome ugly-faced guy!

I was in the elevator and the door was about to closed when suddenly a hand prevented it to do so. A guy…no, I mean old man (the hand got wrinkled) successfully forced himself in. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Then I heard him clearing his throat, it’s a sign of the beginning of conversation, and I knew that!!

“Hey young man…” he then startedwith a rather sociable voice. Told you!!

I turned my head to face the old man whom I noticed was cladded in a black thick coat. I looked at his tiny Korean eyes, but somehow I feel at ease. It’s not as creepy as I thought.

“I know you’re in a complicated situation. But, you must know about one thing, Don’t Judge a Book by Its Cover. Don’t you ever misunderstand people; because you never know what their heart exactly wants to tell you. Maybe you ever feel disappointed about the things around you don’t work just like your own will. But, if you want to search deeper about it, then you’ll find the truth. It could be better or even worse. Just get your heart ready for it.”

I didn’t know what this man talked about until the incident happened and told me the answer of the whole things that I wondered about.

“What do you mean?” I asked him about his cryptic and extra longy statement I didn’t even get meaning. The old man just smiled at me and went on with his obsecure speech.

“Here, wear this. It will help you to erase your doubts.”He handed me a necklace and I took it, it was the amulet.The elevator stopped at 13th floor and the man went out. He smiled at me before he lost in sight.

The elevator kept going down until it reached the ground floor. Before I went out, I took a short glance at the buttons, only to find there’s no button for 13th floor! And I remember there’s no 13th floor here.

I gasped in shock and then ran out the elevator. I passed the lobby and kept running to nowhere. When I realized, I ended up being in the park. I sat down on the bench and kept looking at the necklace on my hand. The old man’s words were still visible in my mind. So, I decided to wear the necklace to find what the old man had said. Suddenly, I could hear a voice. That voice which just happened to float in the air told mein a clear yet whisper-like tone; ‘You might be feel betrayed or hurt because of him. But, you’re totally wrong, Jang Hyunseung. Go find the real answer.’

And everything went black. When I opened my eyes, I was in the dorm with Doo’s body and Junhyung came approaching me.

END OF FLASHBACK.

 

“That was what has happened, hyung! Hey hyung, wake up! Why are you sleeping while I’m telling you the important thing??”Seungie pouted, seeing the near sleeping guy just started snoring.

Doo woke up shortly after Seung’s irritated voice rang through his ears, “Ah, yeah~ I’m awake! So, the conclusion is to find the old man! But you said that he lives in this apartment on 13th floor. Don’t you know this apartment doesn’t have 13th floor??”

“I just realized it when he went out, hyung! Is it possible that he’s actually a ghost?”Seung started making things up.

“You’re hallucinating again, huh?? There’s no such a thing!” Doo denied Seung’s words.

“But, I really saw him stepping out to the 13th floor, hyung!” and Seung kept assuring him.

“Then, should we try to look for 13th floor??” Yeah, webetter prove it, right Doo?!

“OMO! Are you serious, hyung??”

“Seungie-ah, it’s funny fic for real. There won’t be any ghostly thing here. Don’t worry!”

“Ah yeah, you’re right! But, I heard that this author’s head is somewhat wacky, she often mixes up anything with horror and psycho stuffs.”Seung shuddered.

(A/N: Where did you get that news, Seungie??!!!)

“Aish, it doesn’t matter! I don’t believe in ghost or something, just trust me!” Doo tapped Seung’s shoulder to make him calm, “By the way, I have a strong shoulder.” And he didn’t forget to admire himself (-..-)

Those two members walked to the front door when suddenly Junhyung popped up, “Where are you two going?”

“Library!” and at the same time, “Market!”

Doojoon and Hyunseung exchanged worried looks. Junhyung knitted eyebrows.

“We…we can explain later, we have to go now, Jun,” Hyunseung asked for dispensation (What?).

“No need to explain. I smell something strange here already, hyung. It would be nice if you tell me what actually happen here.”

“Hyung, how do we do?” Seung whispered, clutching the leader’s left arm. Junhyung saw this adorable scene and was about to break them apart when he got interfered with Doo’s loud voice.

“YONG JUNHYUNG! COULD YOU MOVE YOUR FEET AWAY FROM US! WE HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO!!” Doo said those words with Seung’s open-wide mouth; making each word clearly heard.

Jun startled at the loud voice of his lovely-Seung, “Hyung, why are you being like this?? Are you really mad at me that much?? Do you hate me for real??” and Junhyung began to babble and ramble dramatically about his injured feeling.

“Stop there, Jun. I can explain everything later. Now, please move. We have urgent thing to do,” Seung in Doo’s body implored as he put a sad face. Somehow, Junhyung felt something tickle his heart, ‘That’s like typical Seung.’

A few seconds later, he automatically stepped aside, allowing them to go through.

“Thanks,” Doo said while grabbing Seung’s hand, leaving Jun froze in his place.

“What happen here exactly? Doojoonie suddenly forgot about my confession and then concerned to his remembrance about whatever. Aish!! Why the heck does everyone act really strange these days?!” Jun talked to himself loudly as he messed up his hair. Abruptly, the louder voices followed, “WE’RE NOT LIKE THAT, HYUNG!!”

Jun tilted his head up to meet KiWoon screamed at him while their eyes still glued to the screen. He then sighed hard till the other two replied, “NO NEED TO SIGH, HYUNG! IT’S NOT GOOD FOR YOUR LUNGS.”

Ok, this time they talked nonsense!

Jun couldn’t take it anymore, living with the gamers otaku made his leftover insanity’s diminished day by day. Poor Junhyungie T^T

Okay, back to the story!

So, Doojoon and Hyunseung started to explore the apartment to find this stranger. They looked for 13th floor instantly.

“Hyung, look! There’s no 13th floor-button! How can we go there??” Seung who was the first one getting in the elevator, had put his fingers on the buttons to search for the asked floor, but to no avail, he couldn’t find it.

“Hmm…are you sure you really saw it was 13th floor?? It’s impossible to do, Seung, since there’s no way we can go there!” Doo tried to combine the pieces together. This irrational thing happened so fast that it wouldn’t let Doo to breathe first.

“I’m pretty sure, hyung! Aigoo, how can I live with this body forever??” Seung wailed over this matter and it annoyed the other for more.

“You’re still lucky to have such a good body of mine! What about me?? You see?? This body is nothing but skin and bones! You’re so skinny!” Doo pinched his arm-skin. And Seung started crying out loud.

“Can you stop crying and help me thinking the way out of it?” Yeah Doo, you’re right! Crying won’t solve anything!

Seungie stopped sobbing and started to think; he kept rubbing his chin and knitting his eyebrowsin a very thoughtfull manner possible. Seconds passed then Seung sighed.

“I get no idea, hyung. I think we should go home and consider about it later. My mind is blank.” Omo, Seungie, do you give up already??

“Yeah, you’re right. Mine too. Let’s go back.”  Doojoon seemed to come as well. And so the exchanged souls went back to their apartment.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Seung was on the front door and about to close it when Junhyung came up, “Hyung, I need to talk to you now. Go to my room.”

Junhyung walked away with Hyunseung following him from behind. He looked down while playing with his own fingers.Doojoon?? He’s nowhere in sight. Definitely, he went back to his favorite place, Yoseob’s side.Junhyung closed the door behind them as Seung walked in.

“What is it??” Seung asked curious. Jun turned his body around so he could face this awesome guy! “Hyung, I don’t know what’s gotten into you exactly. But, it’s killing me inside to see you holding hands with another guy right after my confession. It hurts, you know?” Jun bravely said those words.

Hearing all of this nonsense, Seung frowned even more. “What?? I...I don’t get it. I mean, you really love this guy? For real??” asked Seung while pointing at himself.

“Yes. No doubt,” answered Jun, his eyes never left the other’sas he spoke in a firm tone.

Seung dropped his jaws; he couldn’t believe Jun said those words, the same words to other person. Did he say this to Hara too??

“Jun, I…I just…I—“ His words got cut off by the sudden noise. Jun took out his phone out of his pocket and yes, it did ring. Seung caught a glimpse of it, the screen showed a familiar name.

Hara.

“Wait a sec,” Jun pushed the receive button and pasted his phone on his ear. A girl’s voice could be heard. Then, Jun moved towards the bedroom door, opened it slightly.

 

Hyunseung’s POV

He was standing in the doorway, his back was facing me. I could hear slightly muffled sounds as he spoke through his phone. I guessed it would be a long conversation. I sighed hard enough to make the latter turned his head towards me, a quick glance then he mouthed ‘Wait a second, hyung.’ I nodded briefly, but actually, I hate waiting.

He asked me here in the first place, but this time, he even neglected me with that girl! The girl who would ruin my life! This feeling…I knew it hurts, I’m hurting because of him. This pain in my throbbing head was because of him. The guy who showed his back at me. The guy who made me waited for him to finish his chit-chatting with his girl. The guy who quickly shifted his heart to someone else. I couldn’t just erase this angsty thingy inside me, sorry author and reader (A/N: OMO, Seungie’s out of control again!).

I got on my feet and started to walk away. Jun saw me and he held my arms for a good 30 seconds before he hung up.

“Where are you going??” He asked, concerned.

“Go away…from you,” I answered, face blank’s like a white canvas.

“Huh?? Why?? Suddenly you—Hyung, I want to tell you something!” Jun confused face was visible. But he successfully managed to hide it. He then back to his seriousness as heforced my face to look at him.  I fidgetted on my spot, his eyes were staring straight into mine.

“I know it’s you, Seungie-hyung.”

-=TBC=-

A/N : Wah, finally!! I've posted this ultimate chappie!! smiley

Hope you like it!!^^

Please do comment and subscribe laugh

And here's a poll related to my fic, tell me what you think smiley