Chapter 8 : ?

Secret B2ST

So, this is the next chap that I have promised to be updated in no time. No much blabbering, just dive into the story~


Hyunseung was looking at the TV screen. Yes he was. But his mind didn’t seem to go well with what his eyesight did. Then, he felt a hand softly poked his left shoulder, awaking him from his deep thought.

“Ah, it’s you Yoseobie,” Seung forced a smile, looked like he wasn’t in the mood to be disturbed.

“Waeyo hyung?? Do you have something in your mind that bothers you?? Or do you have anything to tell me??” Yoseob knew his best friend well. But, he felt something different with his best friend for these past few weeks.

“No. Nothing.” Seung still lost in his mind, he even didn’t realize what statement he just said.

Yoseob couldn’t help it, he grabbed Doo’s body swiftly and brought a warm hug to his dearest. “Don’t keep the matter to yourself, hyung. I’m always here for you.” Seobie tightened his embrace.

Hyunseung didn’t seem to be comfortable with the sudden hug. “Yoseob, I—“

“I won’t let you go!” Yoseob interrupted, as if he could read what’s in Hyunseung’s mind.

“You have changed, hyung. You changed. You’re different, you know? You no longer call me ‘Seobie’ like the way you used to do. You’ve changed and I don’t want to lose the old you.”

Hyunseung realized it at last. He forgot that he’s in Doo’s body this time. He couldn’t do anything carelessly or he would make more problems. ‘Oh my God, what have I done?

“I’m sorry, Seo—seobie. I didn’t mean to do this to you. I’m sorry if I hurt you,” Seungie had come to his sense. He had made someone’s heart broken into pieces. Then, he hugged the visual-maknae back. ‘I have to be careful this time.

Yoseob’s heart felt warm as soon as Seungie returned the hug. “I know you’re the one for me only, hyung. I love you.”

Yoseob smiled while drowning himself into Seungie’s chest. Seungie couldn’t do anything but to caress the younger’s back.

This moment was interrupted by a tall guy who came out of nowhere. “YAH! You two!!”

Yoseob backed up to find Junhyung was in his way to approach them. His voice was indeed louder than usual.

Jun frowned, ‘what does Yoseob do here?

But before Jun could launch his ambush words, Yoseob decided to go away and mouthing ‘I LOVE YOU’ to Seungie as his figure slowly disappeared.

“That kid…” Jun made a sarcastic laugh while looking at Yoseob’s back, “…what did he do to you?” he looked at Seungie who kept looking down.

“None of your business,” he said without looking at Junhyung. Jun felt something was wrong.

“Hey, why are you like this? What’s going on?” he took a seat beside his soulmate and rubbed Seung’s back; hoping Hyunseung stopped ignoring him.

“Get your hand off me, Jun. I don’t want to see Yoseob gets hurt again,” still, Seung didn’t see Jun in the eyes.

Jun somehow felt hurt. “Why are you doing this to me Seungie-ah? Do you hate me now or—“

“Yes. I hate you. I hate you Yong Junhyung,” Seungie looked up with his sharp eyes err…I mean Doojoon’s “small” eyes. Jun was shocked with the sudden outburst.

“You didn’t mean to say that right?” He’s hurt by Seung’s words to be honest. But Seung didn’t say a word.

Jun went away after hearing nothing from the latter for 5 minutes!! (hey! Where’s our wild beast??).

A tear slid down Hyunseung’s cheek. Unfortunately, Jun didn’t notice that.

“I love you of course, you pabo. How can I hate the one I dear the most?”

Hyunseung closed his eyes with more tears rolling down on his pretty face.

***

It was warm. It was comfortable. It was good. It felt…right. Hyunseung stirred in his sleep. He opened his eyes a bit and found a human skin…no, with its flesh. Wait, no, it’s a full body! Wait! This wasn’t right. He was about to get up to get a better view when someone came in. A deafening scream followed after. Then, some noises he couldn’t catch. Soon, many footsteps were heard and the next thing he heard were gasps, many of them. It seemed like there were many people in the room.

“Hyung! What are you doing??” a voice came out. Seung tried hard to get rid of the cloud in his eyes. His sight was somehow blurry.

“YAH!! YOU—“then another voice, but it got cut off as if ‘the guy’ couldn’t continue the rest.

His cloudy sight had disappeared, his eyes slowly caught many figures in front of him. He saw Yoseob stood at the doorway, eyes opened wide with his hands clasping his mouth. There were Dongwoon, Doojoon (in his body), and…Junhyung. They had the same expression as well, surprised-faces were visible.

And it hit him! Slowly he turned his head and set his eyes into a figure of a guy, lying on the same bed as him. But actually, Seungie was on TOP of him. They were both , people!! Oh my hurting-neck! His eyes grew wider as he saw that guy.

“Kikwang….” A whisper escaped his mouth.

“What do you think you’re doing??” Doojoon questioned him. Seungie’s mouth went dry, he couldn’t say a single word.

“Hyung…I can’t believe this,” Yoseob’s words rang into Seung’s ear like needles. It hurt to just hear them. With that, Yoseob went away.

“So this is what you want? Sleeping with a guy?? You !” Junhyung words were like a dagger which was stabbed into his heart.

Then, one by one, they went away, leaving him with a million of questions inside his head. “What was happening?”

===============To Be Continue=============

A/N : Hohoho~ It's short, I know. Cliffhanger people!! as my usual habit :DD so,what was really happening here? I inserted umm..DooKwang or KiSeung here XD

The next chap will be updated soon~ :D
Anyway, I'm sad that no one commented on my prev chap ;_____;

I hope I see comments in the usual box after I post this chap :DD
Your comments are my strength <3