Chapter 13 : The Risk

Secret B2ST

Hello everyone!!^^ I'm actually back from my long 2 years of hiatus :D Sorry for somehow neglecting this fic >.<

Anyway, here is the chapter. Enjoy^^


“Don’t say that….you like her, Dongwoon,” Junhyung stated, making the youngest widened his eyes three times rounder.

“W—what?” Dongwoon stuttered. Kikwang’s glassy eyes staring straight at the person beside him; without words Kikwang sent a really sad gazes towards the younger. His eyes began to water.

Dongwoon had to swallow hard and managed to pipe down the heavy pressure on his chest. He wasn’t sure whether to say the truth or not. But, the secret had been revealed, by itself. He couldn’t blame himself for involving in this.

“I—I don’t like her, hyung,” Dongwoon let out a raspy breath.

“Then what? What makes you do this to your own brothers?” Junhyung shouted, his habitual of flaring his nostrils and loud voices had not disappeared. Dongwoon was taken aback. It’s not what I want.

“Let me explain, hyung,” he sighed. Dongwoon lowered his head and somehow practiced to pray (WTF!) before lifting his head up and starting to tell us the story how these all madness begin. Take a deep breath, prepare your pillow, and don’t forget to put your tissue box in your reach in case you’re drooling in your sleep. Okay so, let’s start~!

***FLASHBACK***

It was such a nice weather to start a new day. Every living forms in the apartment were still in drowsiness after a long journey they took last night. Junhyung was sleeping with Hyunseung in one bed (they did nothing okay); Yoseob was sprawling over the bed, putting his left leg on Doojoon’s face but then got shoved away because it smelled like expired milk; Doojoon was stirring in his sleep after smelling the stench, ready to get up and wash his oh-sweaty-y-body; Kikwang was putting his boxer on (don’t ask why he put it off while sleeping); and the maknae Dongwoon woke up after getting a call from unknown number, “Yoboseyo?”

“Hello, Dongwoon-ah,” a voice across the phone sounded like whispering, in seducing tone. Dongwoon was sure it’s a woman.

“Who’s this?” He asked indifferently, despite of her y voice, Dongwoon preferred his smelly pillow the best.

“You don’t know me? If you want to know me, then come in Geurim Café at 10 am today,” the mysterious girl replied.

“Why would I come? I don’t bother to know you anyway,” Dongwoon scoffed, this girl is really something. “I hung up.”

“Wait!” the girl raised his voice, preventing him from impolitely disconnecting the call, “I have an interesting offer for you.”

Dongwoon laughed sarcastically, completely unaware of the actually dangerous lady, “What offer? Not interested.” He almost pressed the disconnect button before the girl spoke again, “Your Kikwang is in danger.”

Dongwoon’s eyes snapped open, his body jerked up and finally the drowsiness disappeared, “What? What are you talking about?”

The girl laughed in satisfaction, “Well well, love is such a great power, don’t you think? It can change people’s mind in a split second.” She really liked to get into people’s nerves for sure, Dongwoon had proven it right.

“What do you want? Don’t say such a nonsense thing!” Dongwoon’s voice became stern and dangerously thick. The girl wasn’t just any girl who liked to make a prank call, I guess.

The girl chuckled, she liked to make people’s blood boiled too. What a poor life she had.

“Then come to the appointment and I’ll explain everything, you hear me, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.”

And then, the line went dead.

 

Dongwoon abruptly drove Junhyung’s personal car, after getting a hard punch on his head and he planned to stop by the market to buy meat to press on his bulging head, but then it was canceled due to the ticking sound on his watch. 10am.

The car went smoothly in the parking area and Dongwoon discovered he had an amazing skills on parking the car perfectly without grazing the line border. Wow, you should get a reward, Woonie.

He hurriedly entered the café to find only a girl in red sitting comfortably while sipping her drink like a queen. She turned his head to face the newcomer in such a beautifully-made gesture and a fake sweet-smile and Dongwoon had to clasp his mouth, halting him from making a puddle of the half-digested bread he had this morning onto the clean floor, puking, I mean puking.

“Oh, there you are,” the girl greeted. Dongwoon moved closer, approaching the girl to get a better view of the annoying caller. But then, Dongwoon stopped on his track, the girl wasn’t a stranger you’d met in public places. Her face was so unknowingly familiar, she even had her chance to broadcast on TV programs. And I bet you guys know who she was right?

“Ha—Hara?” Dongwoon stammered, he even couldn’t blink. Hara nodded as she let a bright smile, revealing her white-clean teeth standing tall in .

“You should call me nuna, since I’m older,” she ended it with a boring smile. And Dongwoon couldn’t say any words. What? Cat got on your tongue?

“Should we just start, Dongwoon-ah?” she spoke rather sweet, but more devilish. “Oh? Have you eaten your breakfast? Do you want to make some order?”

Dongwoon held his breath, as he let it go, he spoke, “No. Why is Kikwang in danger? Tell me.”

Hara sipped his coffee and putting it on the saucer, “Yes he is. IF you don’t want to take my offer.”

She did it with a sickeningly sweet voice of her as she put her both hands below her chin. Dongwoon tried to refrain himself from pouring the coffee on the table to Hara’s head, “What offer?”

Hara only blinked, waiting a flying punch maybe?

“Tell me what offer??” Dongwoon slightly raised his voice but regretted it afterwards.

“Oh Dongwoon, you’re such an impatient boy. Come and sit first, will you? You know, paparazzi’s going wild nowadays. I don’t know if they see us in such a state.”

Dongwoon admitted that it’s true and he sat on the chair in front of her, “Now tell me.”

She hummed a song before slowly and carefully said the words, “Help me to get Hyunseung away from Junhyung.”

Dongwoon knitted his eyebrows, “What? What for?”

Hara practically laughed in annoying manner and if Dongwon hadn’t had his heart ready, he would throw his chair towards the girl, “I know it, Dongwoon-ah. Don’t play dumb like you do right now.”

“What do you mean?” Dongwoon attempted to set his expression as straight as he could.

“Tell me, huh. Junhyung is my boyfriend,” she paused, sipping her coffee again, “But I know some secrets between you guys.”

Dongwoon didn’t response.

“Junhyung loves someone else and it’s Hyunseung.”

Dongwoon couldn’t control his eyes from getting wider, damn you eyes!

Really? How I didn’t know this?

“And Doojoon is setting his eyes on Yoseob.”

What? Is it real?

“And you, Dongwoon-ah, you love Kikwang, right?”

Wait a minute. How did she find out? And hyungs are loving each other? OHMYGOD! I’m not the only gay here. GEEZ!! (Woonie, you didn’t read this fic, did you? It’s tagged as you see!)

“You’re surprised right?” she laughed, this time it’s even louder, the satisfaction was clearly visible on her polished face. Yes, be damned those fanfictions about JunSeung, DooSeob, and KiWoon.

“I’m sorry, nuna. But I think you’re wrong. There’s no such a thing,” Dongwoon denied. Eventhough he somehow felt the spark of happiness in his heart, knowing that his hyungs are in love with each other (since it’s the flashback when Dongwoon was still pure and innocent of not knowing that the author’s head is pretty whacky and loves boys’ pairings).

“Really? Then how can you explain this?” she pulled out a pile of photos of some perfect-handsome-perfectly sculptured-boys in various poses. Dongwoon took one of them and investigated to see Junhyung and Hyunseung walking hand-in-hand with a shy smile plastered on their faces. Another photos revealed himself with Kikwang whispering to each other’s ears in blush; Doojoon kissed Yoseob on the cheek and the background was MuBank stage, wow daebak!

“Where do you find this?”

“Hm, internet is the answer. Blame on those fangirl-nunas out there with their goddamn newest DSLR. The outcomes are pretty good.”

“Okay. What do you want?” So Dongwoon finally gave up. No problem Wonnie, as long as I’m the author, I’ll keep your ity—err I mean your Kikwang safely—ehem.

“Here,” she handed him box. “Don’t open it until you get home. I’ve put the instruction inside, you know if you need manual guide or something.”

At a flash moment, Dongwoon thought of a new microwave in the box, but it’s soon erased by a flick of her finger, “Hey, are you listening?”

Dongwoon looked up and Hara continued, “Okay. Where do I start? Oh! So you need to open it in a dark room. You can use your bed room, kitchen or somewhere else as long as it’s dark, you understand?”

“What are you talking about? What’s this thing?” Dongwoon let out a sigh and was about to drop the box before Hara pulled out another strange thing.

“If you don’t do it tonight, then I’ll open this bottle up and your Kikwang will soon be a corpse.”

Dongwoon who hadn’t gotten a power to control his eyes from getting wider was widening his eyes as rounder as Junhyung’s head, but since it’s impossible then just let it be. This .

“Okay, any question?” Dongwoon shook his head.

“Fine. Text me when you’re done with the work.”

And that night, Dongwoon opened the box to reveal a red book with yellow lines on it. In the center of the cover there was a pendant. But before he casted loose the bling-bling pendant, there’s a note posted on the edge of the book. It said READ THE INSTRUCTION FIRST DAMMIT!

And Dongwoon searched for the instruction to see some special steps to do the ritual. Geez.

Dongwoon did the same steps as the manual guide written, he had to chant an incantation first, “I SWEAR TO THE HANDSOMENESS OF YONG JUNHYUNG, I SACRIFICE MYSELF IN THIS RITUAL.”

Mwoya??

He shrugged it off, remembering Kikwang’s life was in his hand right the moment.

Another step, he pulled out the pendant from the cover of the book and the book slowly glowing a blinding white light and Dongwoon had to close his eyes for his own sake. True! Dongwoon’s eyes are pretty, we won’t let them get damaged right?

The book flipped open, pages by pages twirling in speed of light (doesn’t make sense) and the back cover was soon closed, ended the ritual. Dongwoon slowly open the book and there were some drawings of lovey dovey couple with a devil behind them. As the pages went on, the drawings went horrors. The devil was soon pictured to stab one of the couple and in the last drawing, the devil stood proudly holding the book.

Uh-oh.

Dongwoon was late to realize, he had made a big big big mistake.

***END OF FLASHBACK (I know it’s boring)***

“That’s it?” Junhyung broke the silence.

“Yes hyungnim, do you want the longer version? Geez, my throat is dry already,” Dongwoon snorted.

“Hey I’m serious! Just because the genre of this fic is comedy, doesn’t make me go easy on you, Dongwoon!”

Okay, the BEAST is back!

“Dongwoon-ah, why?” Kikwang erupted, he wiped the trance of tears on his cheeks before proceeding in shaking Dongwoon’s body in melodramatic-acting.

Dongwoon brought his hands up, holding Kikwang’s arms, apparently stopping him from making him dizzy, “It’s because of you, hyung. She wanted to kill you if I didn’t do it that night.”

“And you sacrifice us?” Doojoon (in Hyunseung’s body, I remind you) asked in disbelief.

“I don’t know it would be like this, hyung. I don’t know why it happened to switch Doojoon with Hyunseung and I don’t know how to explain even further,” Dongwoon put his hands on his head, his world was spinning. Dongwoon only did as the instruction said and didn’t think too much about what will happen. Actually he didn’t read the full instruction. It’s clearly written:

“Once the book shines, your environment changes. The said-names below will switch their bodies as requested.

DOOJOON – HYUNSEUNG

And you, the caster, will be holding the book in shadow. Don’t let anyone know because when the spell brakes, the nightmare comes.”

And now the secret had been unveiled. What will happen?

Well, there’s nothing particular happening in the apartment. The five boys were all in daze. Hyunseung kept on holding a tight grip with Junhyung’s sweaty palm. Doojoon was now kneeling beside the unconscious Yoseob, putting his arm under Yoseob’s head. And the rest, Dongwoon and Kikwang didn’t move an inch, their mind was just distracted and couldn’t gather the piece together.

And then the ground shook hard. What’s happening?

The abandoned book suddenly let out another blinding light, it shone like sun (wow that’s too much). And the white that engulfed them and was soon replaced by the darkness.

***

One year later….

“Guys! Do you see Doojoon??” Junhyung yelled from the kitchen, eventually searching for the handsome-Doo leader. His voice was loud enough to make an earthquake and poke the two-game-addicted guys in the living room.

“NO HYUNG!! STOP DISTURBING US OR YOUR COKES WILL BE THE NEXT VICTIM!!” Kikwang and Yoseob yelled back, screaming their lungs out, but their fingers never left the bouncy button of their joysticks. Hyunseung went downstairs after having a chit-chatting with Doojoon, should I ask them what? I don’t think I have to answer it since Doojoon was clearly bringing a magazine with him. BOYS!

Ah they’re back to their own body anyway.

Cling!

There’s a sound of door bell ringing. “Oh!” Hyunseung walked over, it happened to be a postman handing him an unusual form of red envelope. He thanked the postman before closing the door and quietly examining the strange mail. “What’s this?”

“Hey guys, we got a mail,” he waved the red envelope in rather-hyperbole way, you know to catch some attentions. Expectedly, the person who got caught was the handsomely childish-Junhyungie.

“Omo. What’s that hyung? Mail? Geez, does this person not know how to use email or internet?” he chattered.

Hyunseung pretended not to hear it as he kept on flipping the envelope in curiosity. Junhyung tagged along.

“Oh!” Junhyung squaled, “Look, there’s a writing here.”

Yes, God bless his super-ultra-great-wonderful-small eyes for eyeing such a small small font, you know it’s like Times New Roman 2 or something. The writing said From Son Dongwoon, in the back of the envelope.

"Who is Son Dongwoon?"

To be continued


A/N: I know I know, I promise you guys to make it as the last chapter. But, I just can't stop myself from making cliffhanger kkk. My bad habit, sorry >.< Anyway, stay tune for the final chapter. It will be posted soon^^

Comments and Subscribers are greatly welcomed.