Chapter 9 : Kikwang's Feelings

Secret B2ST

Okay! This is the update everyone! :D

Enjoy! :))


Hyunseung woke up with sweat dripping all over his body. He was panting hard; he used his right hand to wipe the sweat on his face.

“It’s just a dream…” he looked around and found Yoseob sleeping soundly by his side. Hyunseung’s smile broke.

“Aish…what a strange dream I have,” he sighed in relief.

When he was about to go back to sleep, the door opened, revealing Junhyung with his Pikachu doll on his hand.

“Junhyungie? What are you doing here?” Hyunseung frowned seeing the rapper came in.

“Seungie-ah, I had a nightmare,” Junhyung said. He tightened grip on the doll.

“Yeah, me too. Come here…” Hyunseung patted the empty space beside him. The bed was quite big, anyway.

Junhyung obeyed and started to lie down. Hyunseung wrapped his blanket around him and lied down afterwards.

“You don’t hate me, right Seung?” Junhyung faced him, his face looked worry. He really looked like a kid by doing that. The beastly rapper had gone!

“No, I don’t,” Hyunseung answered, his face still faced the baby-rapper. Junhyung smiled.

Hyunseung slowly raised his free hand to caressed Junyung head, letting him drift to dreamland.

“But, why did you tell me those hurtful words that moment?” Junhyung pouted.

“Did I? When?” Hyunseung pretended to be forgotten about it, but it failed. Junhyung could see it in Hyunseung’s eyes. “You’re not good in telling lies, Seungie.”

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I somehow felt really upset that—“ Hyunseung let his words trail off because Junhyung caressed his cheek softly and whispered, “Your face is Doojoon, but all the things you do reflect yourself. That’s why I can’t love other guy, except you.”

Hyunseung’s eyes widened, he felt this butterflies feeling in this stomach. He kept locking his eyes at Junhyung’s.

“Because you’re special…to me, Seungie-ah,” Junhyung continued and in the next few seconds, he closed his eyes, so did Hyunseung.

A few moments later, they had already drifted back to sleep, face to face.

=========================================================================================================

“Aaaaaaaa~!!!” a shrieking voice was waking up the two peacefully sleeping guys. Hyunseung opened his eyes turned his head around to found Yoseob clasping his mouth with both hands with eyes widened in shock.

“Yoseob…I mean, Seobie-ah, what are you doing? Screaming in an early morning like this,” Hyunseung rubbed his sleepy eyes, trying to wash away the sleepiness.

“Why…why…that beast is here?? Hyung, get him away from us!” Yoseob starts yelling like maniac; he held his head like it’s going to explode in any time.

“Why are you like this? He’s your hyung, Seobie,” Hyunseung defended. Junhyung was fully awake; he got disturbed by the deafening voice, “Yah! Can’t you shut up?”

Yoseob face fell. Both of his hands were hanging loosely on his side, “DooDoo?” He looked at Hyunseung in disbelief. “Why are you defending that beast?? WAE?? WAE?? You should have defended me!!”

Yoseob insisted; he started throwing pillows at Junhyung.

“YAH~! You! You dare to challenge me?? Okay!” and Junhyung was brought into a pillow war. Hyunseung rolled his eyes, “When will they grow up?” and shook his head.

“Enough. I’m out of here,” He got up from the bed and walked towards the door when Junhyung grabbed his left hand and Yoseob grabbed his right hand.

“WAIT!” the two screamed in unison. But, they quickly faced each other with irritating face as if saying ‘go away’ or ‘he’s mine’ to each other.

“Let me go,” Hynseung released the words through his gritted teeth. But the two seemed to not hear any words.

“I said LET ME GO!!” okay, so Hyunseung said it louder than the two could expected. And it worked. Both of them released Hyunseung’s hand with dumbfounded expression all over their face.

“What are you doing? You made him angry!” Yoseob put the blame on Junhyung who was currently facing to the direction where Hyunseung disappeared.

“What? You blame me for this? Who did throw pillow on me first? YOU DID! You’re the one to blame!” Junhyung fought back.

“Hey! If you didn’t throw it back, then it wouldn’t be a war!” Yoseob didn’t want to lose. Junhyung got shocked by the sudden attack, ‘Now he dares to challenge me!

“Yah! You—“ Before Junhyung could finish them, he got cut off.

“I’m not scared of you! Not anymore!” Yoseob spat, bringing Junhyung in a verge of using violence.

“Ishh..this kid…” then it happened, he started hitting Yoseob in the head, “YOU!! I’m your hyung remember??”

“Ouch…it hurts…” Yoseob tried to block Junhyung’s punch and began to scream, “Aaahh…Doojoonie! Help me!!”

“YAH! YOU TWO STOP IT ALREADY!!” Hyunseung’s voice rang through the entire apartment.

Junhyung and Yoseob froze in spot after hearing the scary voice. They went to separated way before exchange resent gazes.

“Aigo, kids these days…” Hyunseung released a looooooooooong sigh.

======================================================================================================

He was searching for something in bookshelf. Something he needed the most. It’s been 3 hours since he began to search, but he found nothing. “Aish! Where’s that thing?”

“I knew it would happen! I knew it! Aish…”

“Why didn’t I try to stop it before it happened?”

“And now, Junnie-hyung asked me this favor. Or, did he find out that I knew it from the start??”

“No…no…he doesn’t know. Yeah…he even never mentioned this damn book for once!”

“It’s just a coincidence that he asked for my help. That’s it!”

“Aiuuhh….where did I put that thing exactly?? This is crazy…”

The guy mumbled to himself with incoherent words. No matter what happened, he kept on searching and searching for around of hours.

Suddenly, the door opened, bringing out a figure in shadow. The figure let out a voice, “Dongwoon-ah, what are you doing here?”

The mentioned guy turned around, his eyes widened, “Ki—kiwang-hyung…” he was speechless. Quickly, he stopped searching and walked closer to his closest friend.

“It’s good that you’re here. Now, can you help me find this thing?” Dongwoon said before continuing his work. Kikwang was taken aback by Dongwoon’s action. He surely had something in mind, something he wanted to do to Dongwoon so bad.

“Umm…w—what thing, Dongie-ah?” Kikwang asked; he’s confused, this storeroom seemed messy, “Why is it so untidy? Did you do this? What are you looking for?”

Dongwoon halted his action and began to explain, “It’s a book. With…umm…red and yellow…wait, I don’t quite remember. I think it’s something with red and gold…umm, no, it’s a book! Yeah, with red and gold color all over it. And there’s a hole…hole with a shape. That’s it!”

Without wasting more time, Dongwoon came back to his spot, where he threw things randomly. Kikwang wasn’t sure what the book looked like, but he should give it a try. He started to search this unknown thing on the other side of the small room. There were many piles of things that weren’t arranged well. “Maybe I should search from this side…

Three minutes later, Kikwang found this unsual thing. It looked like a book indeed, but there’s a hole in shape of some kind of pendant or something on the front cover. And it was red for the background with yellow color for its decorations. It can be seen that the book was quite old. And now, Kikwang was sure, it’s the thing Dongwoon searched for.

“Dongie! I think I found it,” Kikwang yelled while waving the book in his hand.

“Oh My God! You’ve found it!” Dongwoon quickly dashed off and grabbed the book from Kikwang’s hand.

“Yes! This is it!” Dongwoon smiled in victorious, “Thanks hyung.”

Kikwang was a bit frustrated; Dongwoon didn’t even explain to him what the book was, “Dongie, what’s that?” so he decided to ask him first.

“Oh, this…it’s a book,” Dongwoon grinned sheepishly, he’s reluctant to say it at first before Kikwang put a pouting face.

“Won’t you tell me about it?” Kikwang pleaded. And Dongwoon felt guilty, should he tell him or not? Dongwoon-ah, make your choice!! 

==================To Be Continued====================

A/N : Yeahh...cliffhanger!! :DD And, let's play GUESS ME! LOL *lame name*

 

Have fun :D