Chapter 1 : Doojoon is Hyunseung?

Secret B2ST

He was standing in the doorway, his back was facing me. I could hear slightly muffled sounds as he spoke through his phone. The voice on another line sounded whiny and familiar. Sounded like that girl’s voice.

I guessed it would be a long conversation. I sighed hard enough to make the latter turned his head towards me, a quick glance then he mouthed ‘Wait a second, hyung.’ I nodded briefly, but actually, I hate waiting.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hyunseung’s POV

I discovered Junhyung’s new hobby these days, phone talking with Hara. It’s not like I hate seeing them together, but I could feel my heart beats differently. I could feel the pain, as if I was being stabbed with hundreds of invisible tiny needles. The ache’s so genuine, but the reason of why I felt it at the very first place was still a vague mystery.

++Wait! What’s with this mellow atmosphere here?? Is this supposed to be funny fic?? I don’t want to be angsty all of the time! Hey reader, you all want me to move on right?? Of course I have to!! JunRa isn’t a big deal. I can just make Junseung bloomed here, in this fic. I should sing this Fiction song to make my mind clear. (A/N: Omo, I’m sorry, Hyunseung is out of control lately, I even can’t make him stop complaining in this fic T^T)++Ok! Here we go!

I watched him laughing so hard till I could see saliva slowly dripped down the corner of his mouth. I wondered what conversation they’re into. Icouldn’t stand to watch this scene, so I decided to move away from him and joined the rest of the members downstairs.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Whoever’s POV

Doojoon stared at the ‘moving object’ which slowly moved down the stairs. He followed his every move till the latter felt the presence of being watched deeply. Hyunseung turned his head and made eyes contact with Doojoon. A sigh escaped from his mouth, and Doojoon noticed it.

“Wae?? Why are you sighing??”

“What? Am I? Oh, I don’t realize it,” Seung answered nonchalantly.

“I know it’s hard for you, Seungie, but you don’t have to be in such a depressing state all along.”

“Wait! W-What?? Depressing? Who said that?? I’m not! Look at my eyes!!”

Doojoon looked into his eyes and just found out,” You haven’t bathed, have you?”

“WHAT??” the other seemed too shock.

“There’s something in your eye, a dirt I think.”

“ARGGHH~~ SHUT UP YOU YOON DOO JOON!! I’M OUT OF THIS HOUSE!” Seung dashed out of the apartment and went somewhere only God knows.

(A/N: Do they switch bodies?? Doojoon act’s like 4D Seung XP)

 

“OMO!Poor him.Hyung, do you think Seungie-hyung will be ok?” Yoseob who had been watching the dramatic scenes all the time, said bluntly to the frozenDoojoon.

“Hyung~” Yoseob shook Doojoon’s body a little, because the other didn’t give any response.

“Hyung~”

“Just leave them both Seobie-hyung~ Let’s play Dynasty Warrior together!” Dongwoon suddenly came out of nowhere, asking Yoseob to play their late favorite game.

“Ah, ok then. But, don’t you see that Seungie-hyung is like a PMS girl?? He got irritated so easily.”

“Hmm...Maybe it’s because of that incident?? Junnie-hyung was late of telling him that they’ve been dating for a month~”

“Oh, maybe you’re right.”

Yoseob only nodded at Dongwoon’s assumption. Those two magnaes then sauntered to the living room without anymore ado, the frozen leader was left alone in his own stillness.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Junhyung has just finished chatting with Hara and went downstairs to meet THE FROZEN DOO LEADER in his last place, still the same unmoving.

“Hey!” Jun jabbed Doo’s body with his finger. “What are you doing here? Looking at the front door? What’s there??” Jun then scanned the front door to find NOTHING.

“Doojoonnie, are you ok?? Hey guys, can you tell me what happened to Doojoon??!!”

“LOWER YOUR VOICE HYUNG!! We’re playing the legendary game now! Can’t be disturbed!! Just ask Kwangie!” Yoseob’s scream rang throughout the whole apartment and successfully made a huge mess. Noises could be heard from inside of the refrigerator. And Jun was the first one who heard it.

“What’s that??”

He ran to the refrigerator and opened it to find ALL HIS COKES were in such a mess and all the substances spurted out of the cans.

“WHAT.THE.HELL!!! YANG YOSEOB, LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE! YOU MUST BRING THEM BACK TO LIFE AGAIN!!” Jun’s high pitch voice that was like an ambulance sirens, it rang louder than Yoseob’s and was about to destroy all the objects in the apartment.

“STOP SCREAMING YOU TWO!!”

Jun and Seobie turned their heads to the source of the voice. It was Doo leader!! He’s awake already!! It’s because of the Power of The Ambulance Sirens-like Voice! Oh, good God blessed Jun and his extraordinary special larynx!

“Whooaa, easy there, Doo. What happened to you earlier??” Jun came nearer the furious Doojoon.

“What? What happened to me??” Doojoon asked back, eyes totally lost and baffled. Jun shot him a look of the same confussion.

“Huh?? How would I know? I found you frozen here.”

“Really?? I can’t remember,” (A/N: Doojoon’s really weird here). And he continued, “Wait!! What do you call me?? Doojoon??” (A/N: And he’s going weirder by saying this line)

“Huh? Yeah Doojoon! DooDoo Leader! YoonDoo baby~ Why??”

 “What?? It will be 2Jun!!”

“Haa? Yeah of course!! Because I’m with you, so it’s 2Jun, when I’m with Seung, so it’s Junseung, and when I’m with Kwangie, so it’s Junkwang, and if—“

“STOP!”Doojoon cut him off, “What do you mean? I mean, I’m HYUNSEUNG anyway! How can you call me Doojoon??”

“What?? Hahaha… It’s so funny hyung~ Hey guys, this guy called himself Seungie!!”

“LEAVE US ALONE HYUNG!!” Dongwoon and Yoseob screamed in harmony, completely focused in fiddling their joysticks. Jun could only pout as the two guys kept ignoring him and continued with their game war of stupidity. Jun darted his eyes back to Doojoon who was still the same bewildered.

“Oh come on, Doojoonie.”Jun’s mouth formed into a silly grin “You can’t fool the smarty brain of mine! I’m sure you watch that drama too much! What is it? Ah, Secret Garden! Hahahaha~”

“Stop calling me Doojoon, Junnie! I’m Seung for real!! Look at my bo—WHAT!!!“

 

Hyunseung’s POV (back to him again)

 

I just realized that IT’S DOOJOON’S BODY!! Wait!! Doojoon?? How come?? I stared at the tall man in front of me,he was looking at my body from head to toe as if he was checking on me.

“What??” I yelled at him.

“Hmm…how could you call yourself as Seungie-hyung? Hyung, you really got influenced by that drama?? Are you Hyunbin’s fan by now??”

“W-what?? I must find Doojoon-hyung!” I ran toward the front door, but Jun instantenously blocked my way. “What are you doing??”

“I supposed to be the one who’s asking this, hyung.What are you doing? Are you going anywhere??”

“YES! Now get out of my way!” When I was about to reach the door handle, Jun grabbed my arm. This guy’s starting to get on my nerves, really. “Now what??”

“Where are you going??”

“None of your business!! Get the off!!”

“You act really strange hyung, should I accompany you??” be damned this Jun for showing me his all caring and concerned handsome face. Gah.

“No, thanks. Now, let me out!”

“Are you really ok??”

“YES YONG JUN HYUNG!!”

“Ok ok! Calm down hyung,” he moved over and I had a chance to escape from this overly caring guy, leaving him behind with worried expression all over his face. Okay, I didn’t care whether he’s really worried or not. What’s on my mind that I must find that Doojoonkid!! NOW!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Junhyung kept thinking about what actually happened a moment ago. His mind was raging at this time, ‘Doojoonie is so strange today. What’s happening to him exactly? I better check on him later. Btw, where’s Kwangie? I haven’t seen him since this morning.’

“Yah, Seobie! Dongdongie! Have you seen Kwangie anywhere??”

“NO!!” They answered in unison, Jun betted their eyes were still glued at those virtual warriors moving on the screen.

Great!! I have to find them all by myself!’ Jun grumbled and cursed their unfortunate group’s fate under his breath. Why the heck they have to stuck with these annoying game freak magnaes at the first place. Aish...

-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Doojoon…err I mean Hyunseung’s POV

“Why is this happening to me?? I switch body with Doojoon?? Oh crap~ I have to find him quickly!!”Seung kept talking to himself until he crashed into someone.

“Oops, sorry, I didn’t mean to—HYUNG!!”

“No, it’s—WHAT?? Hey! You just look like me! Who are you exactly? Are you my lost twin?? OMO!! I have twin!!” Doojoon just blabbered nonstop till Seungie didn’t have a chance to speak.

“No! I’m not hyung! I’m Hyu—,” Hyunseung got cut off.

“Omo!! I didn’t even know I have twin brother all this time! Oh God, my dongsaengie~” Doojoon reached out his hands to his ‘previous’ body and pulled it into a hug without prior notice.

“Hyung! I’m not your twin! I’m Hyunseung!!” Seung yelled at him, flailing under the suffocating bear hug the older gave him.

“What?” Doojoon frownedand let go rather dramatically.

“Look at your face! It’s not even yours!” Seung handed him a mirror (A/N: Where did he get that?)

“WHAT.THE.HELL!! I’m not myself!!” Doojoon’s small eyes went into the size of Seob’s dinner plates if possible, but they didn’tlook that big actually. Hyperbole, people. Hyperbole.

“YES!! Your body is mine and my body is yours!!”

“You mean…we switch bodies??” (A/N: Oh, he used my line)

“I—I think so, hyung.”

“Ju—just like the drama I recently watch?” Doojoon stuttered, couldn’t believe this was really happening to him.

“What drama? Ah! Secret Garden! Yes, something like that! Hyung, what do we do now?” Seung was in the verge of crying his eyes out while Doojoon still looked blank, he was trying hard to digest what actually happened.

“HYUUUUNG~~” Seung yelled for nth times and it successfully woke Doojoon up AGAIN (A/N: Doodoo likes daydreaming here, huh?)

“Well, I can’t figure out what’s happening exactly now. We should back track the things we did before this thing happened first. What did you do before realizing this?” Doojoon inquired, trying to put his brain into a proper use (Reader: What do you mean by this?? You think Doodoo never used his brain before??)

“Emm…I was sitting there,” Seung pointed the spot he used to sit at the previous moment.

“Ok, then?”

“I don’t remember what I was doing there but then I heard a loud sound and I screamed to find my surrounding changed! I was in the dorm with your body! That’s what I remember.”

“Uh-uh, seems like we fall victim to that drama, Seung.”

“W-what? Oh come on, hyung. I’m serious!”

“Yes, I’m serious too. But, this thing that happens to us isn’t rational and you know that!”

“You’re right, hyung. We’re doomed!”Seung’s face paled, blood leaving his figure like someone had just put a straw on top of his head and started to him dry. Doojoon in another side tried not to fidget. He had this one brilliant idea to settle the thing down for awhile.

“Seung, since we can’t get the way out of this problem, so we just go with the flow. I’ll pretend to be you and vice versa. You get it?”

“Hm, ok. I think this is the best way that we can do for now,” Seung could do nothing but agreed,  Doojoon noddedwith a small uneasy smile.

“Ok, let’s go back to the dorm. They might be worrying us.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

When Doojoon and Hyunseung went back to the dorm, the situation there was utterly dissimilar with what they had imagined before.

The worried faces that they expect to see weren’t there. The worried Junhyung who previously thought about the sudden change of his hyung, could now be seen sitting in the living room, playing Pepsi Man game. His yells could be heard every time he pushed the jump button and the screams,”Yo! Pepsi and Coke are friends!” escaped his mouth every minutes passed.

Doojoon and Seung exchanged looks. Then Doojoon whispered, “OK Seung! This is going to be a tough way for both of us! Fighting!”

And a few minutes later, Yoseob’s voice rang throughout the apartment,”Hyung, what’s gotten into you?? You act really strange today!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hyunseung in Doojoon’s body was sitting in the sofa, facing the TV screen without really watching them. Yes, he’s thinking!

‘How could I overcome this? How could I get my body back? Aish, this is really frustrating!’ he thought while scratching his hair into a professional mess.

“Hey hyung, what happen?? It’s not the usual you~”Out of the blue Junhyung approached him and settled himself to the empty space beside the older man.

“Huh? Oh, nothing. Don’t mind me. I’m fine.”lied Seung, Jun only shook his head disagree.

“No, you’re not. Anyway, it’s ok if you don’t want to share your problem. But I want to share mine.”

“What is it?” Seung was immediately caught in curiousity, he asked Jun rather excitedly.

“It’s about me and Hara. You still remember about the thing that I told you last time, right?”

“Thing? What thing? I—“

“Did you forget?? But, it was 3 days ago! Aigo hyung, I think you’re getting old faster,” Junhyung shook his head again, now in a total disbelief. “Ok, I’ll remind you again, this time no repetition!”

Hyunseung just nodded and put a serious face.

“About my fake relationship with Hara, remember?”

“WHAT??” Hyunseung’s eyes went wider but you couldn’t see it went out of its place, because he’s in Doojoon’s body and he’s using Doo’s small eyes for sure.

“What’s with that face, hyung? You don’t have to be that surprised for the thing you heard for the second time!”

“Ah, it’s not like that. I—I think I just saw UFO flew up there,” Seung narrowed his eyes and pretended to look for the UFO outside the window.

“Where??” Jun easily fell for the trick but it didn’t take him too long to come back to topic.

“Hyung, seriously, I can’t stand with this situation! It really put me in disadvantage! Look at Hyunseung! He’s avoiding me now! He barely talks to me like we used to. I—I don’t know what to do anymore,” Junhyung palmed his face, looking much frustrated like a kid faling his math exam. Looking at the sight, Seung felt his heart sunk to the guilt.

I never meant to avoid you Junnie, I just…I’m not myself right now. I don’t know what to do either, Junnie,’ Hyunseung watched his soulmate’s depressed state warily. ‘I’m sorry if I hurt you, Junnie.’

“Hyung, say something!!” anger flashed through his face,now Jun was frustated and agitated and mad.

“I think I…uhh I mean, Seung doesn’t mean to do that to you. Maybe he just has a problem right now and needs to be alone for a while—“

“But, he’s not like this before! He always tells me what his problem is every time he faces one!” Junhyung cut him off.

“Maybe, he needs another way to solve it, or—“

“No, he’s really avoiding me! I know it! He hates me!” Jun did the cutting lines again.

“What? Why should he hate you?? He’s not!”

“How do you know he’s not, huh? I can feel it! He hates me!”

“Then your feeling is wrong, Jun.”

“What? What do you mean?”

“He doesn’t hate you, I can see it, because…”

“Because of what?”

“Because I’m the leader of course, I can see my member’s feelings,” Hyunseung placed a wide grin on the leader’s face. Aha. He should reward his brain for coming up with a smooth and sensible reason next time.

“Yeah, I believe in that, hyung,” Jun chuckled at the statement, “But, you know how my feeling towards him right?”

“Feeling?Your feeling towards Seung?” Seung tried to ask further.

“Yeah, I like him…a lot, you know that?”

What?? Junnie, you like me??

“A—ah yeah, you like him. Like a brother or—“

“Lover. Definitely! I just can’t wash it away. This feeling is LOVE. It’s different. I mean the feeling for him and the other, it’s just different.”

Omona, Junnie ah, you love me?? Just like a lover do? I can’t tell how happy I am right now Jun! I’m—speechless~

“I hope he notices it sooner, hyung,” Jun continued. Oblivious of Seung who was trying hard to calm his frenzied heartbeat.

“But, how about Hara? What will you do to her?? I mean, it has spread to public that you—“

“Yes, I know. I don’t know what to do. I’m blank, hyung. But, she knows everything! She knows about this forbidden feeling, hyung. I can’t let her spread them out. It will make Seung in trouble. I won’t let this happen. Not even once!”

“So you shut up by dating her??”

“Yeah. By the way, I’ve told you this before! Why did you replay my lines?”

“Oh, sorry. But, you could’ve done something else, other than dating her.”

“No, I couldn’t! She asked me this and I had to do it for Seung’s sake!”

Oh God, Junnie, I’m sorry, you have to go through such a situation to protect me.

End of Hyunseung’s POV

 

"Hyung…” Jun called the older guy.

“Yes?”

“I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“I—“ he got cut off by a faceless guy who suddenly jumped in between them and screamed, “Woaahh!! Hey hyung, you know what?? I watched Transformer 3 this afternoon! I thought it was a horror movie! Hahaha, how stupid I am. But, it’s really cool! You must see it, hyung!! Don’t let yourself regret later!”

“Can you shut the hell up, Kwangie? We’re in the middle of conversation and YOU JUST BURSTED OUT FROM NOWHERE AND STARTED BLABBERING ABOUT THE MOVIE WE HAVE NO INTEREST ABOUT!! So, GET OUT OF HERE!” Jun roared over this hyper guy. Kwangie bowed his head down, feeling sorry.

“Junnie, calm down.Kwangie just wanted to tell us about the movie,” Seung tried to calm Jun down and made Kwangie feel comfortable. Jun just turned his face away and pouted.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you two,” Kwangie apologized.

“Yeah, you should know it earlier! Now, you’ve ruined my mood!!” Jun continued to yell at Kikwang.

“Jun, stop it already!! It’s ok, Kwangie. You can tell me the rest of the story later. Do you want to sleep with me tonight?”

Jun and Kwangie were surprised by the sudden outburst from their hyung. “Hey hyung, what do you mean? That’s Seungie’s line! You usually sleep with Yoseob!” Jun frowned, wondering what this guy seriously talked about.

Seung who accidentally blurted out the words realized it a little bit too late. Crap. Seung grumbled and mentally slapped his stupid mouth. “Ah, I mean, yeah, we never had a talk, right? It would be a good idea if I could get closer to my…em…members? Right?? Right?”

There’s a pause before Jun spoke, “Yeah, good idea, hyung. It would make you more responsible to be a leader.”

“Oh, ok then. I—I want to see my Seungie-hyung. I will just sleep with him. Bye hyung~” Kwangie decided to escape this strange situation as fast as he could.

Jun turned toward the latterwith an unreadable expression,Seung could only gulp. “Hyung, you acted like Seungie just now.” He told.

“Hah?? Did I? Haha. I don’t think so. That’s just your feeling, Jun,” Seung made a nervous laugh but it couldn’t erase the frown on the younger’s face. “What’s wrong, Jun?”

“Could it be…you’re not…Doojoonie??” Jun said the statement, word by word spoken carefully.

“What? You act strange now, Junnie,” Seung tried to not panic; he cracked one strange laugh to shake off his edginess.

“Ah, forget it, hyung. Yeah, maybe I’m just a little bit unstable these days.”

“Ok. I’ll leave you alone for now, just don’t let yourself tired thinking about it.”

Seung got on his feet and walked over to the kitchen; furtively turned his head once or twice to take a glance of the sitting Jun. Lying to the younger man made him feel unpleasant. But Seung continued to walk till he entered the kitchen area and spotted one of s standing beside the counter. Yoseob. He was the one doing the chores for this day and responsible in making dinner.

“What’s our menu today, Seobbie?” Seung asked while tapping Seob’s shoulder lightly.

“Ah, Doo-hyung, err…bulgogi I think. But, look at this! Is this even a food??” Seob pointed his half burned meat on the frying pan. It didn’t look good since the burning smell was stronger than the meat itself.

“Omo, it’s burned, Seob,” Seung wrinkled his nose because of the smell. He spun the meat to see if it’s safely edible. ‘What is this thing? Is this really made from meat?? I barely see the side of meat here!

So, the final decision was, “Seob, I think we… I mean the guys won’t be able to eat it, it has burned a lot. There isn’t any part that—“

“Yeah! That’s what I think, hyung! I can’t even stand seeing this fail thingy with my own eyes ever again! But, we must be careful, hyung. We can’t let Junnie-hyung knows it or else…we’ll be like this burning meat for wasting our food supplies!” Seobbie was more eager than what Seung had expected.

“Well then, let’s do it! I think he’s still in the living room. Hurry Seob!! Here’s the plastic bag!” The two members quickly threw away the meat and put it in the garbage can to lose the evidence.

“OK! Well done, hyung!! We won’t get in any troubles!!”

By the time they finished doing their secret job; Junhyung was passing by the kitchen to take a can of Coke. Unfortunately, he didn’t see their evil mind doing the job.

“Hey, what are you two doing?” Junhyung questioned their strange closeness. “Oh, it’s your duty today, huh, Seobbie?”

“Ah ye, hyungnim. What do you want to have for dinner?” Seobbie was so nervous and asking Junnie unusual question unintentionally.

But, luckily Junhyung didn’t sense the strange tone in the younger boy, “Just make whatever, I’ll eat them up.” With that, he walked away, leaving the two lucky guys stood there with mouth agape.

“What’s wrong with Junnie-hyung? He doesn’t act like the normal him,” Yoseob seemed to notice that.

“Yeah, I don’t know. Just leave him alone, Seobie. He’ll be okay,” Seung forced a smile to make the latter eased up.

At the same time, Junhyung drank his Coke with an deep frown on his forehead. Thinking about the event a moment ago made his heart clenched uncomfortably.  ‘What’s wrong with me? Why does my heart hurt when I see their closeness?? Why??

-=-=-=TBC-=-=-=

A/N: LOL, what did I type above there?? XD I'm still rookie on writing, so please be easy on me laugh

Comments are heartLOVED^^