Chapter 12 : The Truth Revealed

Secret B2ST

*Avoiding some thrown bricks*

I know! I'm so sorry for the late update >.< *sigh*

I've finished my exam, err....not really, tomorrow is the last day though, but I didn't have passion to study just yet. So here is the update! Sorry for keeping you waiting >.<

And sorry again it's short chappie *get bricked again*

 

비스트


“Wait!” Hara yelled; making Doojoon turned his head around. Now, Hara’s –somehow- satisfied-face could be seen, “So, Dongwoon’s work is a success then.”

 

Doojoon turned his body around, fully facing the annoying girl. “What?” he whispered, not to mention, his eyebrows arched. Hara smiled even wider, seeing the confused yet desperate expression shown on Doojoon’s face (Remember! Doojoon is in Hyunseung’s body, okay!).

“What?” Hara laughed sarcastically, “is that only word you could say?” she snorted.

Doojoon froze, his body felt stiff, his heart felt like stop beating, ‘Dongwoon?

The name, those name, the familiar name kept on ringing in his ear.

Dongwoon….

Dongwoon….

How could he?

“Oppa? Why do you become so quiet all out of sudden? Why?” She ended it with an extremely-annoying smirk.

Doojoon had to grit his teeth, preventing him from saying those bad words. His knuckles were also turning white due to his tight fist. He looked away seconds later and said, “I’ll figure it all later. You’ll see.”

Doojoon left the café as his burning anger stayed still in his painful-heart. Dongwoon. The name he’s familiar with. The name he’s known for years. The name that made his heart hurt. The name of the betrayer.

비스트

Junhyung and Hyunseung were eating peacefully until the sound of the front door slammed open hard, making them jump in their seat.

“Who’s that?” Hyunseung whispered. Junhyung was the first one who got up and checked the front door to see Doojoon stood there with anger flashed through his face.

“WHERE’S DONGWOON??”

Doojoon’s loud voice rang through the apartment. One by one, shocking faces were revealed. Kikwang who was done crying over his ‘unfortunate’ love. Then Yoseob who was revealing himself to see his hyung in furious mode. Hyunseung who came into view to follow Junhyung. And the last, Dongwoon who heard his name’s mentioned.

Doojoon who saw Dongwoon’s figure in his line of vision, abruptly taking his fast step to approach the youngest.

He swiftly grabbed Dongwoon by the collar, making the younger flinched at the sudden harsh act. The rest of the members stood still with their eyes opened wide, didn’t dare to move any single inch to stop Doojoon from hurting Dongwoon. Their mind was still occupied by the unknown matter the elder brought from outside.

“Tell me why!” Doojoon roared, right in front of the calm Dongwoon. Despite of being harassed by his hyung, Dongwoon managed to stay calm, making the latter become more and more furious.

“What?” Dongwoon asked back, still with his flat tone.

“You know what I’m talking about,” Doojoon answered, tightening the grip on Dongwoon’s collar.

Junhyung eyed them suspiciously while holding Hyunseung’s trembling hand, calming him down. Yoseob only stood there, his eyes started to form tears as he saw the scene. While Kikwang didn’t dare to move towards the two, considering Doojoon wasn’t in the mood to be gentle with every living form around him.

Dongwoon stayed still, without words, only his eyes seemed to say something. Unfortunately, Doojoon didn’t notice them.

“STOP YOU TWO!” came a loud yet stern voice, successfully making the two dart their eyes to the source. It was Junhyung who was currently standing behind Doojoon. He moved Doojoon’s  hand off Dongwoon by force as the younger stumbled backwards. Kikwang exhaled in relief after holding his breath for the tense atmosphere around. He quickly held Dongwoon, embracing the younger on his arms, “Woonie, you okay?”

Dongwoon only gave a small nod and set his eyes back to his attacker.

“What are you doing?” Junhyung muttered. Doojoon looked away. He let a long sigh as he straightened his body.

“You wouldn’t believe if I say this, Junhyung,” Doojoon replied, his tone expressed the feeling of pain and hurt.

“What happened?” Junhyung asked once again, this time, softer tone was escaped his lips (He could be gentle sometimes).

Doojoon looked around, seeing all the members were gathered and setting their eyes on him. He glanced at Dongwoon who still put a flat expression in his face.

“It’s—“

“Just tell them already, hyung, “ Doojoon said, but got cut off right away, as Dongwoon stated.

Now, all the people had set their eyes on the youngest, immediately directed their vision toward him.

Doojoon his lips before everything was blurry and a loud thud was heard. Kikwang’s scream followed afterwards.

“Dongwoon!!”

Doojoon had punched Dongwoon in the face, hard.

“What are you doing, Doojoon??”

Hyunseung came with angry face, but he quickly clasped his mouth with his hand as soon as Kikwang and Yoseob gave him their confuse looks and also Junhyung along with Doojoon closed their eyes briefly, cursing in their mind.

“I…I…mean—“

“No need to hyung, let me explain everything,” Dongwoon was slowly standing up with Kikwang supported his body; still he kept on cutting people’s statement before hand.

“What? What’s going on? What’s exactly is going on here?” Yoseob finally let out his voice, his trembling voice. His face didn’t look too good. He looked pale as his lips trembled hard. The tears already rolled down his cheeks.

Doojoon (in Hyunseung’s body, remember!) who was born to wipe those tears away from Yosoeb’s face, slowly walked closer to the younger.

“No! Don’t come any closer hyung! Just tell me what happened here exactly!” Yoseob shouted; he made this defense pose with his body (I don’t know what he intend to do, though).

Doojoon stopped, his mouth opened and closed, without words coming out, just like a fish, before he finally opened his mouth along with the real voice.

“Yoseob-ah, it’s okay. Please calm down. I’ll tell you everything,” He said with his ultimately soft voice, which usually worked at Yoseob’s panic attack.

Yoseob’s eyes widened even wider. He pointed his index finger at Doojoon and stuttered, “Y-you…you—“

“Yes Yoseob-ah. I’m Doojoon. The real Doojoon.”

With that, Yoseob’s body fell to the cold floor with a loud thump. Doojoon didn’t have time to catch his falling body anyway. But, he managed to lift Yosoeb’s body and lay it down to the couch.

All people in the apartment were too concerned with Yoseob that they didn’t remember that Kikwang was still standing there with his blank expression on his face.

“What are you guys hiding from me?” his small voice broke through the silence that occurred for only 2 minutes.

“Kikwang, I—“

“Dongwoon-ah, you hide something from me, don’t you?” he faced the calm Dongwoon before facing the others and said, “All of you….you all hide something from me too, don’t you?”

“Kikwang, it’s not like that, we just—“

“I want explanation from all of you! NOW!” Kikwang was close into tears as the rest of the member exchange glances to each other.

“Okay. Let me explain, “ Doojoon (in Hyunseung’s body, I have to remind you all the time) moved forward, getting closer to Kikwang’s spot.

“Do you know who I am?” Doojoon asked his non-sense question.

“Huh?” Kikwang was all confused, his mind worked hard to digest the meaning behind the question (just answer it already, Kwangie-ah). “Err….you’re…Hyunseung. No, I don’t want this sort of question! Just tell me what happened!”

“You’re wrong,” Doojoon quickly answered, making Kikwang fall silence. After a long paused, he continued, “I’m actually Doojoon.”

Kikwang’s face was indescribable, as if all the feelings mixed into one and just posted right onto his face.

“And I’m Hyunseung, Kwangie-ah,” Hyunseung came to the scene. Kikwang repeatedly turned his head left to the right, didn’t dare to believe the truth before his eyes.

There’s another long pause, letting Kikwang absorbed all the impossible reality happened in front of his life. When Kikwang finally spoke up, the truth started to revealed.

“Tell me how it did happen…”

Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Doojoon were all setting their eyes on Dongwoon. The maknae just let a long sigh, suddenly feeling a heavy weight on his both shoulders.

“Tell me the truth, Dongwoon. I know you’re the culprit! You’re the one who made us like this,” Hyunseung said.

Dongwoon briefly closed his eyes and opened them back while inhaling lots of oxygen around him, before finally starting to unveil the truth.

“It’s because of Hara.”

Kikwang gasped. Doojoon only gave him his scary looks with Hyunseung’s face. While Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows, “What do you mean?”

“Hara-nuna asked me to do this,” Dongwoon stated.

“And how could you just do what she asked you??” Doojoon raised his voice, almost screaming.

“It’s because….” Dongwoon let his words trail off. Junhyung opened his mouth, ready to say what’s on his mind.

“Don’t say that….you like her, Dongwoon.”

Dongwoon’s eyes snapped open while Kikwang’s face started to get wet with the pouring tears.

 

TO BE CONTINUED….

A/N: I love cliffhanger :D Anyway, this story should be ended in two chapters, I think. Or maybe the next chapter? I don't know >.< Thank you for those who commented and subcribed :D