Chapter 10 : KiWoon

Secret B2ST

“Won’t you tell me about it?” Kikwang pleaded. His eyes somehow sparkled which made Dongwoon closed his eyes briefly.

“Tell you? A—about what?” Dongwoon mentally slapped his head for obviously stuttering his words. Kikwang’s sparkle eyes narrowed, a frown appeared across his well-structured face, “Do you intend to hide it from me, Woonie?”

The maknae widened his eyes, ‘am I too obvious?’

Yes, you are!

“No…no, it’s not like that Hyung, it’s just…” Dongwoon fell in silence, couldn’t think any words. Looked like there was a big battle in his mind between the YES TELL HIM group and NO DON’T TELL HIM FOR YOUR SAKE group. Kikwang only stared at the youngest, waiting for the answer to come but there’s still no response.

Such an uncomfortable atmosphere brought Kikwang to his deepest nerves, “YAH! Are you a guy or a girl?? How come you think too long like that Dongie??”

“I’m a guy of course!” Dongwoon shouted; he somewhat denied Kikwang’s words which actually did have a point too. At least, he did have time to delay the suffocating interrogation.

“Then prove it!” Kikwang didn’t want to lose his pride as the older. He burst out the words without thinking. And soon, he knew why he regretted saying it.

Meanwhile, Dongwoon thought hard before launching his deadly attack. He started to undone his pants which sending Kikwang to scream out loud.

“GAAAHHH!!!” Kikwang abruptly covered his two eyes with his two hands, yet, he still managed to peek through the gaps between his fingers, “YAH!! What are you doing??? Did you lose your mind already??”

He could feel the blood start to fill his cheeks, ‘OMG! My cheeks are burning!’

Kikwang started rubbing his flushed-cheeks as he looked at Dongwoon’s smirking-face, “WAE? Didn’t you want me to prove that I’m really a real guy? Besides, we’re both men for Junhyung hyung’s sake!”

Dongwoon’s smirk grew bigger as he continued undoing his pants in front of the blushing-guy.

“YAH!! YAH! Stop doing that or I…” Kikwang let his words trailed off, totally speechless.

‘Why is he so damn hot?? Oh my Lord! Please help me here!’

“What? Lost any words already?” Dongwoon put his victorious face while still keeping his pants below his knees.

‘No! I can’t lose for him!’

“…or I…” Kikwang continued, somehow Dongwoon’s annoying face brought these words escaping his lips, “ or I KISS YOU!”

With that simple words, Kikwang let his body move forwards, getting closer to the thin lips ahead. Dongwoon didn’t have time to register what actually happened when he felt warm and soft lips attached to his own. It happened so fast that Dongwoon didn’t have time to evade or do something with it. ‘OMG! I need plan B!’

It felt like a thousand year before Kikwang slowly broke apart, leaving Dongwoon stood there with his face painted red. Dongwoon was quietly looking at the older, still couldn’t digest what was actually happening.

“There! Satisfied?” Kikwang moved backwards while keeping his hands on Dongwoon’s face, looking straight at the younger’s sharp eyes. Dongwoon’s lips moved, intending to let out words but nothing came out.

“What?? Lost any words already?” Kikwang teased, offending the younger. A victorious smile crept up his lips, “YAH! Won’t you put on your pants?”

He rolled his eyes as he moved forward and swiftly grabbed the mysterious book from Dongwoon’s hand (I don’t have any idea how Dongwoon pulled down his pants with one hand - -“).

The younger seemed to lose his mind for a while before everything came back to his sense.

“Hyung, give me that book!” he stretched his arms to reach the book when he finished putting on his pants.

Kikwang dodged every single move the younger had launched skillfully; only to receive lots of grumbles from the younger, “Give it back hyuuuung~”

But, of course, the older didn’t want to just give up to him; he opened few pages before he let out a sigh, “YAH! What’s this book exactly?? It has nothing here! Look!”

Kikwang brought the book before Dongwoon’s face closely until the younger had to step backward to get a better view. Dongwoon’s eyes widened in the time he saw a plain paper without a word there.

“Wait!” he snatched the book from Kikwang’s hand harshly, earning a yelp from the latter.

“Be careful, can you!”

But, Dongwoon had been in his own world already, ignoring the other’s whines. He kept on flipping the pages over to get nothing but some empty-yellowish sheets.

“What happen?” He whispered; his face looked perplexed. Dongwoon moved his head around as if looking for something.

Kikwang who noticed this strange behavior, walked closer to the younger as he tapped Dongwoon’s shoulder lightly, “Hey, what’s wrong?”

Dongwoon didn’t answer; his mind was occupied by this matter that blinded him from the things around him.

“Why is it like this?”

“How can this thing happen?”

“What should I do?”

These statements kept escaping Dongwoon’s lips as he moved back and forth with his puzzled-face, and yes, the older who couldn’t take this anymore, brought himself up to stop the younger before he lost his mind for real.

“Hey!! Dongwoonie! Look at me!” Kikwang firmly held Dongwoon’s face, forcing the younger to look at him in the eyes. And yes, it worked! Dongwoon slowly darted his eyes into the older’s ones and managed to calm down in no time.

“Tell me what is wrong then maybe I can give you a hand to solve this, hm?”

Dongwoon unwillingly nodded; he couldn’t hide the feeling of being so comfortable like this.

To tell the truth, Kikwang didn’t feel like helping the younger actually. He only wanted to know what’s in the book and to cure his curiosity over the mysterious book. Bad hyung he was. And yeah, he was good at acting too. Poor Dongwoon, he fell into his hyung’s trap.

Kikwang went on giving the younger his soothing words nonstop, feeling like he had done his best to reveal the cure of his curiosity.

“Hyung, I…”

“Don’t worry, just tell me. You know you can count on me right?” Kikwang laid his hand to Dongwoon’s back, softly caressed his back. “Come on. No need to think twice.”

“But, I…”

In Kikwang’s point of view, Dongwoon looked hesitate to say the golden words, but little did Kikwang know, Dongwoon wasn’t stupid enough to see Kikwang’s bold acting with his bare eyes. Yes! It was obvious. So, what exactly happened here?? Where’s the book gone??

“Hm? Just tell me…come on,” Kikwang started to feel uneasy, ‘This kid! Why is he so hard to just open his y mouth?’

Dongwoon was still so stubborn and deciding not to reveal the truth. But, before he shut his mouth even more, he heard the older shout, “Hey, I think I’ve seen this kind of shape somewhere.”

Dongwoon turned his head to Kikwang’s direction to find the latter had set his eyes on the cover of the book, “This shape seems familiar, doesn’t it Woonie?”

And then, a light came to shine upon Dongwoon as his mind worked faster than he thought, “Yes! And I know what it is, hyung. Thank you hyung!”

Dongwoon started to dash out the room before a hand hold his tight, halting him to leave, “Woonie ah…”

Kikwang held Dongwoon’s hand, slowly brought it closer to his chest. “Can you feel my heart beat?”

Dongwoon was puzzled; he looked at Kikwang’s unusual self after looking at the tight grip that wouldn’t loosen soon.

“Wha—?”

“I love you,” Kikwang bravely confessed his feeling toward the maknae after cutting his words; sending electricity to the latter.

“You what hyung?” Dongwoon furrowed his eyebrows as if didn’t catch what the other’s saying.

“I love you,” Kikwang repeated; he even hung his head low, didn’t dare to look at the younger in the eyes. The truth was he didn’t want to see the other’s facial expression nor hear any words of rejection from him. His heart pounded hard as he gripped Dongwoon’s hand which lay on his chest. ‘You sure know how my heart beats faster because of you, Woonie.’

“Hyung, I…” Dongwoon paused; long enough to bring Kikwang lift his head up and smile.

“It’s okay,” Kikwang released his hold as he continued talking,“ You don’t have to answer my feeling nor have the same feeling as mine.”

With that Kikwang left the room, leaving the dumbfounded Dongwoon behind.

“Hyung, I do. I have the same feeling as yours too…” he whispered.

===============TO BE CONTINUED=============

A/N : OMO!! I'm so sorry for taking a long time to update! College stuffs are really taking my whole time >.<

I've tried hard to write but yeah, those tasks really need to be taken care of~

Anyway, enjoy the update :D