Chapter 11 : Shocking Fact

Secret B2ST

 

“Hyung, I do. I have the same feeling as yours too…” Dongwoon whispered. He kept looking at Kikwang’s retreating back until it’s out of sight. His free hand moved up to cover his pounding chest, ‘My heart beats faster as well, hyung…

Our poor Dongwoonie was still looking at the doorway with his dramatic yet awkward expression (watch I Knew It MV and you’ll know XD) without darting his eyes anywhere. He even forced his tears to come out his eyes (WTH!), but of course nothing came out. What was he up to exactly??

Little did he know, someone was heading to the direction Dongwoon’s in. Only 5 seconds left till the unknown ‘object’ came into view. Dongwoon was still in his melancholy self when the unknown guy showed himself. He threw his gaze to the only person there, Dongwoon. But his expression somehow changed into a puzzled one.

“YAH!” he yelled at innocent maknae who tried to straighten himself up from being a dramatic actor just now.

Dongwoon’s perplexed face was still visible due to the sudden appearance of the unknown guy. Who’s he exactly??

“Junhyung-hyung…” the maknae whispered, at the same time answered our question right?

The older walked in, approaching the still perplexed maknae. Poor Wonnie, could he survive in this deadly battle??

Junhyung walked even closer, making Dongwoon to step backwards in slow pace. Avoiding the beast was the best way to keep living at this rate.

“W—what hyung?” Dongwoon mentally slapped his head for stuttering so obvious. Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows looking at the strange behavior of the suffering maknae, but of course he never knew why.

“What are you doing?” he asked with somewhat creepy tone. Letting the maknae trembled even more.

“Don’t….don’t kill me….just yet, hyung. I’ve found the source of the madness here!!!” Dongwoon shouted while waving the mysterious book in with his right hand in front of the Beast (read: Junhyung).

“Who wants to kill you? You idiot! I just came here because I saw Kikwang crying when he got out of here. I’m curious about what happened. But, it doesn’t matter now. Show me what you’ve got!” Junhyung harshly grabbed the strange book from maknae’s hand, examining it seriously while Dongwoon rubbed his aching hand due to Junhyung’s wildness.

“Can you be softer, please, beastly hyung,” Dongwoon murmured, his lips turn into a pout. Junhyung who didn’t seem to hear, as Dongwoon had thought, suddenly opened his mouth to say, “What do you say?”

His voice was stern and somehow treacherous. Junhyung took a short glance at the quivering kid beside him who quickly gave him a frantic shake from his head.

“Ani…ani…just—“ They younger had to stop talking when out of nowhere, a hard tap on his shoulder occurred, bringing the maknae to look up to find Junhyung pointed excitedly at the still-mysterious book on his hand.

“This! This!” The older widened his bright eyes, still pointing at the book. But, of course, this strange behavior couldn’t make the kiddo catch the point. Dongwoon frowned; he looked at hyper-Junhyung and back to the book, continuously.

“What?” He blurted out, only to receive a slap on his head, “Ouch!”

“YAH! How can your slow brain only work to Doojoon and Hyunseung problem, but to this small matter? You even can’t get my point of talking!” Junhyung roared. It’s even possible to see his fuming smoke from his head. It’s like he had a factory which kept on producing smoke in his head.

“Hyung, you should say it clearly!” the maknae was annoyed as well. Unconsciously, he stomped his feet in annoyance. Lucky him; he didn’t stomp on the BEAST’s feet instead.

But, the next thing happened was unpredictable. We always know that Junhyung is a BEAST here, right? And BEAST doesn’t have the word ‘sorry’ or ‘apologize’ in his dictionary. Yet, Junhyung is a different BEAST we’ve ever known.

“Okay! I’m sorry!” Junhyung said those forbidden word miraculously.

Dongwoon’s mouth opened wide, wider than his chest (doesn’t make sense). But, quickly closed it before Junhyung put something inhuman there.

“Ok…” Dongwoon softly responded it, before he hurriedly added in, “hyung, are you okay?”

Junhyung clicked his tongue, indicating Dongwoon to shut up before the older could explode.

“Here…” the older restored his attention to the OMG-when-will-this-thing-reveal-the-truth book. His index finger moved at the oddly familiar shape in the cover,”…I’ve seen this before but where—“

“I know it, hyung!” as his habitual, Dongwoon interrupted Junhyung’s talking session, and once again, getting a hard slap on his head. “YAH! Who teach you to interfere my speaking before I finish them?”

“Okay...okay, sorry hyung,” the maknae automatically backed off as he repeatedly bowed down countless times. Junhyung only shook his head and continued looking at the strange shape.

“Wait! It’s…” something came up to his messy mind as he looked up, looking at maknae’s now-smiling face.

“Yes, it is, hyung,” Dongwoon answered as if knowing what’s in Junhyung’s mind.

“This is…mother’s pendant!” Junhyung shouted what’s in his mind proudly.

A loud thud was heard afterwards, Dongwoon’s scattered body (YAH!) landed on the floor. Looked like a strange push made him fall flat to the ground (means: Junhyung’s stupid answer).

“Hyung…Junhyung hyung…my beastly hyung…my Coke-holic hyung…my gay hyung...” he slowly got up as he brushed an unseen dust from his body and chanted incoherent words, “I don’t know that BEAST could be this…umm…dumb.”

“What???” Junhyung’s expression was like a stupid-bastard this moment; wish I could capture this golden expression of him. “What did I do wrong?”

“Hyung, it’s not your mother’s pendant, you know??” Dongwoon began to give the right answer. He took the annoying book from Junhyung and pointed at the yes-I-know-it-is-strange shape.

“This is…Hyunseung’s hyung pendant.”

And this is the final answer of the strange-looking pendant, people. But, what’s with the book??

So, the two excited guys, who finally knew about the answer, moved around the apartment to search for the lastly-mentioned guy, Jang Hyunseung.

“Seungiiieee!!!” Junhyung’s super-ultra-great-delicious-wonderful voice rang through the entire place, bringing sudden chaos.

“Hey! Lower your voice, can you?” A familiar voice answered.

“Seung—err I mean, Doojoon!” Hyunseung in Doojoon’s body actually appeared.

Junhyung walked up to him, “Yah! I guess I reveal this mysterious exchange of body thingy!”

“Yeah…yeah…you and yourself…fine!” Dongwoon, who’s standing behind him, scoffed. But, Junhyung ignored, just to turn his head around to give kinda of sly smile toward the younger, but it died down after he realized something, “Yah, you’re not supposed to be here.”

Junhyung whispered and forcedly dragged Dongwoon out of Hyunseung’s sight, “Hyunseung still doesn’t know about this matter yet, remember?”

Dongwoon nodded as he walked away.

“Thanks anyway,” Junhyung spoke before Dongwoon out of sight. The maknae only waved his hand as he disappeared at the corridor.

Junhyung turned his head back to face Hyunseung and waved the book in front of the latter’s puzzled face, “What’s this?”

“It’s our key!” Junhyung answered as he realized, Doojoon didn’t come out, “Hey, where’s DooDoo?”

Hyunseung tilted his head up from the book, spinning his head around to see Doojoon figure (in his body, of course) as well.

But still, Doojoon was nowhere to be found. “I don’t know, I think he’s currently out to somewhere perhaps.”

“Hey, this is…” Hyunseung set his eyes back to the book and slowly traced his fingers on the how-many-times-should-I-say-it-is-strange shape on the cover and lifted his hand to touch the strange pendant which was hung on his neck.

“I think it fits…” he brought the pendant close to the slot and a click sound was heard right away. The book shone for a brief second after opening its cover by itself. The two watched in awe as the book flipped the pages over and over, until the last page was finally flipped and the back cover closed.

There was silence between the two, their eyes still focused on the amazing occurrence before their eyes. This tense silence broke after a sudden figure approached them.

“Guys…” a sad tone came to their ears as they darted their eyes to the source of the voice, “Yoseob-ah…”

Junhyung quickly hid the book behind his back.

“Hyung…do you know what happen to Hara and Hyunseung??” He asked in a soft yet miserable voice. Junseung exchange confused gazes as the curiosity engulfed them.

“Yah! Hara is my…” Junhyung glanced at the older for a while before continuing, “…my girlfriend. Why does it have something to do with Hyunseung?”

Hyunseung kept his head low while hearing the hurtful fact, but quickly felt at ease after he found Junhyung’s hand intertwined with his.

Yoseob shook his head, “I don’t know.”

“Wait! DooDoo, why do I always see you with this BEAST recently?” Yoseob launched a sudden attack without Junhyung knowing.

‘This kid…’Junhyung’s mind screamed, but somehow he had an urge to suppress his anger. Hyunseung (in Doo’s body) already gave them signal to stop their childish manner right away. And yes, they obeyed Hyunseung’s order just like kids got scolded by their mom and gave up.

With that Yoseob walked away, intending to say those words toward Junhyung in the first place, before stuck his tongue out toward Yoseob. But still, Junhyung could hold up his boiling feeling in his head for Hyunseung’s sake (LOL…changing for love, Jun??).

“What happen here?” Junhyung spoke after noticing that Yoseob was out of sight and now currently facing Hyunseung.

“I don’t know either, Jun. Should we ask Doojoon when he’s back?” Hyunseung gave an idea and earned a nod from the latter.

“Let’s have a meal while waiting him,” Junhyung pulled Hyunseung along in the way to the kitchen, hand-in-hand.

“Anyway…” Junhyung stopped his pace as he turned his body toward Hyunseung, “How did Dongwoon get this book?”

“Dongwoon??”

Junhyung mentally slapped his mouth for uncovering his own secret. “That’s…”

Hyunseung was now fully facing him with tell-me-or-I-kill-you look. Junhyung looked away, trying to avoid the unusual stare from the latter, since Hyunseung’s in Doojoon’s form it looked more terrifying.

“I can explain later, Seungie-ah. I don’t mean to hide something from you. It’s just…yeah…emergency,” he grinned as his thought said, ’That’s the worst reason ever!’

However, Hyunseung’s mind was already occupied with so many thoughts so he let this matter go, “Okay then.”

The two complicated guy resumed their plan, cooking something to eat for the time being, until Doojoon back.

It had been 1 hours but they only had ramyun to eat. What did happen earlier?

So, at first Hyunseung decided to make Bulgogi for their meal, but when he opened the fridge to find nothing but tons of cans with COKE label on it; he changed his mind. He tried to cook omelet since there were eggs and flour and some veggies but it failed. You know what? It burnt.

For the reason of Junhyung’s hunger had reached to the max, Hyunseung, unwillingly, made two bowls of instant ramyun.

“Mmm….sesti es olwess (tasty as always),” Junhyung said through his mouth full of food. And Hyunseung smiled at the statement before continuing eating.

They were eating peacefully until the sound of the front door slammed open hard was indeed audible, making them jump in their seat.

“Who’s that?” Hyunseung whispered. Junhyung was the first one who got up and checked the front door to see Doojoon stood there with anger flashed through his face. “WHERE’S DONGWOON??”

=============================================================================================

“What’s wrong?” Doojoon said those words toward the person who sat in front of him. The person left out a light chuckle and answered, “Oppa, how are you?”

Doojoon sighed; his eyes avoided her eyes which somehow full of devious intentions, “What do you want?”

The girl only laughed; she kept setting her eyes on the guy before her eyes with sometimes battling her long eyelashes in such an annoying manner, as Doojoon thought.

“Oppa, don’t be that harsh okay,” an evil smile curved up on his pinkish lips, making it hard to believe to say she was innocent before.

“Hara ssi, you don’t intend to say something about Junhyung toward me, do you?” Doojoon already had feeling that this thing would actually come. Now or never he had to face this matter, for Hyunseung’s sake.

“Omo! You have a good instinct. I never know that you have that kind of ability,” Doojoon rolled his eyes, ‘What’s this girl intend to do?’

“Just get to the point already!” Doojoon almost shouted, but thanked to Hyunseung’s body; he couldn’t let a deafening voice this time.

“Okay…okay,” She shifted on her seat before continuing, “I want you to get away from my Junnie oppa.”

Doojoon knew this matter would be the one that she’d brought and he didn’t want to that easily give up, “What’s that supposed to mean? I’m his friend anyway. And why did you point me out only? Other members get close to him too.”

“I’m not fool, oppa. I’m not blind either to see the way you look at him with your own eyes, it’s just freaked the hell out of me,” She said in exaggerating tone. Doojoon frowned only to laugh a moment later, “Accusing is a crime, you know.”

He said through his soft laugh, “You think I like Junhyung? Then, you’re accusing me as a gay.”

“Yes, you are, oppa,” she deepened her tone for unknown reason, and continued, “I don’t want Junhyungie oppa turns to be the one like you.”

Doojoon’s laugh continued; he had to hold his burning stomach for laughing too much, “Funny.”

“Then, what if…he has already been the one before?” Doojoon asked back as he smirked, feeling victorious.

Hara looked taken aback but, she’s good in covering it, “Then…let him be. I can make him NORMAL like before.”

She emphasized the word NORMAL here in purpose.

“Okay. Try it then,” Doojoon started to get out from the chair, intending to leave the suffocating place right away. But he stopped and turned his body around to see Hara looked back at him, “I’m Doojoon anyway.”

Doojoon failed to see Hara’s smiling expression as he planned to leave after saying the truth.

“Wait!” Hara yelled; making Doojoon turned his head around. Now, Hara’s –somehow- satisfied-face could be seen.

“So, Dongwoon’s work is a success then.”

==========TO BE CONTINUED==================

A/N : OMO!! Did I just slip a cliffhanger there? XD

Anyway, I lost some readers already ;______;

where are you guys gone to??? :((

I'm trying my best in updating through my tight schedule :D

R C S please~ :D

Thank youu~