Chapter 2 : The Amulet

Secret B2ST

Hyunseung in Doo’s body was sitting down in their red sofa, his eyes narrowed over the TV screen. It’s the schedule of Secret Garden to be played, but, if you asked him what this episode told about, he wouldn’t know the answer, he didn’t really watch it! Typical Seung (-..-)

But, where’s Doo?? He’s supposed to be the one who sat in front of the screen, while munching potato chips or stole Junhyung’s Coke and sometimes got scolded for being loud (he laughed for no laughing matter too).

A few minutes later, our innocent Kikwang (but, actually he’s not) walked over to the sitting guy, both of his hands were holding two cans of Coke.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” asked the muscular boy. Two seconds have passed, but the latter didn’t say anything even single word. “Hyung, hey! Hello!! Earth to Doodoo-hyung! Earth to Doodo—!”

“WHAT???!!”Seungwho’s still thinking and thinking, had been disturbed by the blabbering, automatically yelled at the poor boy.

“H—hyung~” Kiwi was so shocked at the latter’s expression. Yeah, it’s not the usual leader, right?

“Omo, I’m sorry Kikwang-ah, I was just—I’m sorry,” Seung who realized what he had done, apologized immediately after seeing the poor boy’s bewildered face.

“W—what are you doing?? You were watching your favorite drama, right? I was about to give you…err…this,” Kikwang handed the Coke to Doodoo. Seung’s eyes…I mean Doo’s went wider.

“Hey! It’s Jun’s. You shouldn’t do that (Joon’s fav lines), he’ll be mad at you!” Seung warned.

“Huh? I thought this is your habit, hyung. You often do this ever since you locked up to that drama,” Kiwi who knew the newly strange habit of Doo, getting confused of the sudden change.

“Ah…yeah~ I…I mean, it’s...my task, not yours. I mean…you really shouldn—“ the stuttered words got cut.

“Hey, it has started!” Kiwi pointed at the TV screen. Wah, I bet this guy didn’t hear all the excuse that Seung proclaimed. Seung sighed in relief.

“What time is it?? OMO! I must be late! OMO, Hyung, what happened? Why’s Ra Im in the hospital??” Kiwi started ranting.

“Huh? What? Ra Im? Who’s that??” Seung asked, wondering what this guy was blabbling about.

Seung just didn’t have any idea that his ultimate lines had made Kikwang dropped his Coke dramatically, moreover, if you put the slow motion effects in it.

“What do you mean hyung?? She’s your favorite actresses! Jinjja! What really happened to you, hyung??” Then the kid put his palm on Seung’s, ahh…I meant Doo’s forehead, trying to check his temperature “Are you sick by now, hyung?” What does it have to do with checking temperature exactly? Well yeah, my friends said if your body heat increase somehow, that means you sick (not the usual you).

Hyunseung made mistake again, aigoo, he inwardly cussed his stupid mouth again. “Ah, yeah! Hahaha. Ra Im! Yeah, my fav girl! Hahaha,” and quickly a nervous laugh escaped his mouth. “Kikwang-ah…” He’s trying to change the subject here.

“What?” Kikwang who couldn’t erase the frown on his face, knew that his hyung just wanted to escape from the kinkiness.

“What do you think of me?” Seung said those words straight away and made the other double-sized his eyes!

“W—what do y—you mean h—yung??” and that successfully made him stutter, people!

“…” Seung didn’t say anything; he kept his gaze on Kikwang, till the youger boy had to look away because of uneasiness.

Few miliseconds before Kikwang could put himself to react, a sudden loud voice could be heard and it’s approaching them, “NO WAY!! I’M LATE!! I’M LATE!!! MOVE OVER YOU TWO!!”

And this voice was none other than YOON DOO JOON’s in Hyunseung’s body. The two other members scooted over to the edge of the sofa.

“Sh*t! I’m super duper late!! Hey, why don’t you guys tell me it’s already on!! Aish, jinjja!!” Doodoo who got stuck earlier because of some reason, kept grumbling his lateness of watching his favorite drama.

“Seungie-hyung, we…we don’t know that…you like this drama too,” Kikwang ‘s frowning face came back.

“Huh??” Doojoon seemed to know his error, “Ah~ yeah! This handsome guy influenced me,” he lied while pointing at Seung. Seungie held his urge not to roll his eyes. Aish, why couldn’t Doo lie a little better?

“Kikwang-ah, you should watch it too! It’s good, you know!” with the disgusting smile, he ended the conversation and darted his eyes into the TV screen. Kikwang felt uneasy between those two guys, so he decided to go away.

“Err…I have to go, hyung,” he stood up, ready to go, but stopped briefly, sending the two his last glance before he disappeared into thin air (Hah?? WTH! Just kidding).

Unfortunately, he bumped into this guy and got scolded because of the thing he did earlier, “Lee Kikwang! Why is my lovely can in your hand? And why do your filthy hand hold my lovely can?? Can –  you – explain – this?”

Yes, Junhyung came out of nowhere and began grumbling because of this terrible scene; his Coke was in someone else’s hand!

“Err…hyung, no need to flare your nostrils. I can explain this…I…”

“Come on!! I need to teach you a lesson! Stealing is a crime!” Junhyung grabbed him by the collar and dragged him away to the detention room (XD).

 

Back to the other two

“Aish! It’s over!! Jinjja! I was really late!! This is because of that guy!! Aish..” Doojoon started grumbling.

“Hey Seungie-ah, did you watch it from the beginning? Why does Gil Ra Im get in an accident??”

“Hyung…” Seung didn’t answer Doo’s curiosity, with the blank face he asked, “Junhyung told me that he loves me.”

“WOAH!! What?? He did?? How cou—ah, yeah, to my face…I didn’t think he’ll get the courage to do it to you directly,” Doo slightly lifted the corner of his lips, “Then, you know that Hara and—“

“Yes, I know everything. Did he you all of his thought, hyung??” Seung asked, somehow he felt a pang on his chest, slightly hurting.

“Not really,” answered Doo indifferently, while sometimes glancing at his phone.

“He even said that I was avoiding him,” Seung continued rumbling his heart out.

“Yes, you are avoiding him, since he told us about his relationship,” Doo seemed agree with Jun’s thought, “I know your feeling, Seungie-ah.”

“W—what feeling??” Seung stuttered.

“Your feeling towards Junnie, of course! You love him, right??” Yeah!! Doo successfully hit the bull’s eye!!

Seung’s eyes widened once again, “H—how do you know, hyung?? I mean, how do you think that way??”

“Of course I know! It’s obvious. You in hiding your feeling, Seungie-ah. By the way, don’t you ever open wide your eyes with my face ever again! I look ugly,” Doodoo scoffed.

“Oh, okay. But hyung, what do you think about it? I mean, I love a guy,” Seung made a sad face.

“What are you talking about? For me, it doesn’t matter, since he loves you back,” Doo smiled sweetly. Deep down his heart said oppositely, ‘But you have to be strong, Seungie-ah, Hara knows it, too. Just be careful.’

A pause then,” Ah hyung, why were you late anyway? I thought you were an on-time guy.”

“Yes, I am! But, aish, it’s Junhyung who cause it all!”

“What? Junnie?? What happened??”

“He asked me…ah, I mean you…why you’re avoiding him lately. And I told him that you were busy knitting.” Such an unbelievable response for this serious matter!

“WHAT?? Knitting?? Hyung, what do you think you’re doing??”

“What? Should I say that you were hurting because of JunRa? It’s your privacy and I just couldn’t get myself involved in it.”

“But, why it must be knitting!!”

“Dunno, that word just slipped out from my mouth. Listen Seungie, I’ll try to help, but, you’re still the one who’ll finish it off, ok!” Seungie just nodded at his hyung’s words.

“Ok, I’ll get a drink, ok!” Doodoo stood up and walked over to the kitchen. Suddenly, the front door burst opened, revealing the Kiwi guy, “Hey, Kikwang-ah, where have you been?? What’s that??”

Doodoo pointed at the white plastic bag Kikwang’s holding.

“Ah hyung, it’s Cokes.”

“Huh? You started to like them too??”

“No, I got punished by Junnie hyung, for stealing his Cokes. He said I had to buy him for the exchange,” Kikwang explained while putting them in the refrigerator.

“Hey Kwangie! Have you bought them?” Junhyung unexpectedly appeared behind them.

“Yes hyungnim.”

“Good!” Junnie said while glancing at Doojoon (with Seung body of course), and then he noticed something, “Seungie-hyung, are you wearing necklace now?”

“Necklace? What necklace???” Doo touched his neck to find a thing hung up there, “What’s this?”

It’s indeed a necklace (of course! It hung on his neck), the pendant didn’t look stylish, and it’s more like an amulet.

“Woah! Am I wearing all this time?? But, I don’t remember where and when I bought it.”

Junhyung and Kikwang exchanged gazes and frowned.

“I have to ask Seungie for this,” with that Doodoo dashed out from the kitchen, leaving the two guy froze. Junhyung whispered, “Asked Seungie? What does he mean?”

 

“Seungie-ah! Do you recognize this necklace?? I bet it’s an amulet!” Doojoon gave Seung the strange amulet, hoping he found the answer.

“This is…” Seung started to give explanation, “I know this! But, I don’t really recall the way I got it. Is this hanging on your neck, hyung?”

“Yes! And I just found it out today!”

“I thought it was a dream.”

“Dream? What dream?”

“I dreamt about this old man. He gave me this.” He said “If you want to know the future, you must look for the past. I don’t really get the meaning, hyung.”

“Neither do I.Then, when did you get it?”

“Err…right before we switched bodies.”

“Where?”

“I don’t remember. It’s blurry. I can’t remember.”

“Ah. Ok. At least, we found a clue. And I think, it has something to do with our incident.”

“Yes, hyung.”

“We have to find the old man!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Dayspassedin blur of noises and fuss. Doojoon and Hyunseung still made a serious effort to reveal the truth and solved the puzzle. But, some things had changed.

Dongwoon and Kikwang were playing a game in the living room. Since Dongwoon didn’t play with Yoseob, it wasn’t Dynasty Warrior that they played. It was…

“OMO hyung!! I feel something eerie. I think the Bogeyman is here!”

“But, the walkthrough says that ‘The Bogeyman will appear after the cutscene, but you don’t have to fight him yet.’ OhMiGod, we will fight him later, Woonie.”

“! That creature is so damn creepy! I don’t want to look at him, hyung! You’ll be the one who defeat him ok!”

“Ok, but you have to be by my side all the time.”

“No problem! Dang, why did I buy this game for? It’s so dang scary!”

“Do you see the cover, Woon?? It’s spine-chilling!” Kikwang hold the case of the game, there written SILENT HILL: HOMECOMING, “We really need the walkthrough to finish the game!”

 

The other side of the apartment

“Seungie-hyung, try this! Is it good??” Yoseob asked Doojoonie to taste the well-cooked bulgogi he had made.

“Hmm…delicious! You’re really good at cooking, Seobbie-ah~”

“Haha, thanks, hyung! Ah, could you get me the salt? I think, Junnie-hyung brought it to the living room!”

“Okay. Wait a minute.”

Then Doojoonie walked to the living room while humming their YOU song.

Junhyung and Hyunseung were chatting while laughing hard, “Hey you guys, have you seen salt here?” They turned their faces to the source of voice.

“What? You’re looking for salt in the living room? Are you serious?” Jun answered.

“Seobbie said you took it,” Doo continued.

“Ah, yeah! I forgot! Here…” Jun handed him the saltafter fumbling his hands around the table.

“What is the salt for?” asked Doo, yeah, I agreed with you too Doodoo!

“I was eating this apples with that!”

“Oh, I see~” Doo left the two after getting that salty things.

 

“Doo-hyung,” asked Junnie right after Doojoonie out of sight.

“What??” Seungie answered.

“I want to tell you something.”

“Go on,” answered Seung while chewing the apples.

“I like you.”

Seung spurted the apples he chewed out of his mouth because of the sudden confession.

“Y—you like me?? I mean Doojoon.” And Jun just nodded.

“Wait! Did you say that you like me…no, Hyunseung?” Seung felt his heart trembled hard.

“Yeah, but, don’t you see him change? He’s not the usual Seung I know. He even copies your behavior. He’s different!”

“Woah, but, you ever said to me that I am changing too!”

“Yeah, you are. But, I like the newly you, hyung.” Jun admitted and smiled his sweet smile, Seung eyed him in disbelieve.

‘Wait? What’s this?? Why does Jun love Doo-hyung? What do I do?’ Seung’s mind bewildered.

“I know you might be confused about all of this, but—“

“WAIT! I remember something! This feeling…is so…familiar,” a sudden cutting line by Seung occurred. He remembered about something, something important, till he totally forgot about the event a moment ago. But what?

“Huh? What are you talking about, Doojoonie??” It turned out to be Junhyung who showed him a confused look.

“Junhyung-ah, I remember why I got this amulet!”

-=TBC=-

A/N : LOL, what do you guys think of this chappie?? >< I think it's PLOTLESS!! It's like BLABLABLABLABleeehh~~ T^T

But still, comment are heart