Chapter 5 : 2Jun?

Secret B2ST

Sorry for my late update >< *deep bows*

My holiday is over and my class has started too. Don't have much time to write I guess.

But please, still support my fics by reading, comment and subscribe :D

I need strengh and I can only get from you, my reader :)

This is chapter 5, happy reading^^

Sorry again if it's short ><

============================

Three days has passed peacefully. Nothing big happened. Our leading casts were able to breathe properly (after the incident that involved Junhyung).

In the corner of the messy kitchen, there standing a not-really busy guy. His skillful hands moved along the ingredients in front of him. Sometimes his head turned to the side, looking at the new recipe he had browsed this morning. His art of cooking got disturbed by a booming voice which came unexpectedly.

“Seobie-ah, what are you doing? Look, you make my adorable kitchen got dirty!!” the incoming voice made the latter turned his head around to look at the handsome guy walking in; slowly approaching the younger. His art of cooking got disturbed by this booming voice which came unexpectedly.

“Junhyung-hyung,” the younger called.

“What? Is that your response towards your hyung who’s currently going crazy after seeing his lovely kitchen is in such a mess?” told the older furiously while holding his hips.

The younger just hung his head low, feeling guilty, “I’m sorry, hyung, but Seungie-hyung wanted me to make him a meal.”

Junhyung got shocked by the answer, “Seungie?? Aish, that jerk,” Jun mumbled.

“What is that, hyung?” the younger seemed to hear them.

“No, nothing. Just finish your work and don’t forget to clean this mess, ok!” said Jun while preparing to leave after getting a nod from Seobie.

Even after leaving the messy kitchen, he still mumbled over Doojoon’s behavior.

“That idiot! How could he use Seungie’s body to just request a meal towards Yoseob!! Aish…” Such an immature guy he is; got jealous easily over small thing. (A/N : Of couse he could, Junhyung-ah; didn’t you see the situation that is happening now?)

This childish guy kept murmuring until he crashed into someone who just passed by; in the same house of course.

“Ouch—Hyung, watch out! Don’t you see me walking this way??” a grumbling voice was heard right away. But, this grumbling sound died down after seeing his opponent’s facial expression. Uh oh, Junhyung didn’t seem to be pleasant with the yell. The trouble maker got into serious trouble this time!

“YAH! LEE KIKWANG!! COULD YOU JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP OR I’LL SEW IT SO YOU CAN’T BLABBER ANYMORE??!!” there you go Lee Kikwang, blame your foul mouth, “YOU COULD JUST WALK PASS ME WITHOUT SHOVING THE MATTER ON MY FACE LIKE THIS!”

The muscular guy widened his eyes; he just couldn’t believe that he got scolded in this early day, “Ah ye hyungnim. I’m sorry for my mistake.”

And he ended it with deep bows, making the older laugh sarcastically. “Okay, okay. I forgive you, now go!” Just like an obedient pet, Kikwang left his hideous master.

Junhyung sighed hard soon after seeing Kikwang out of sight, still thinking about his childish behavior just at the moment ago. He simply let a light chuckle.

“I’m such a kid,” he whispered.

Out of nowhere, a familiar sound rang behind him, “Hey! What’s so funny? You were laughing by yourself.” A sweet smile soon appeared before Jun, a sweet smile that hung on the latter’s face.

I’m going to melt!!’ Jun’s mind screamed.

“Hey! What’s wrong, Jun?” Seung inspected Jun’s face after getting no response from him. With Doo’s eyes, Seung searched deeply on to Jun’s. Even they’re Doo’s eyes for sure, Jun still couldn’t take it. He looked away, avoiding Seung’s deadly gaze.

“Waeyo?? Why are you like this?” Seung pouted, feeling ignored.

OhMahGah, don’t pout please! Even it is Doo’s filthy mouth, I still can’t control myself!’ Jun’s mind went crazy once again, ‘OMO! I think I’m drooling! Yong Junhyung, what are you thinking right now?!

Unfortunately, Seung translated Jun’s expression in a wrong way.

“You hate me now, Jun?” those words spurted from his mouth freely, his irritated face was visible.

Junhyung’s feeling worsen, “What? No…no Seungie-ah, I just—“

“You just what?” Seung cut it off, “You’re avoiding me! Since you knew what happened between me and Doodoo, yes, I feel it! You hate me now!” Seung was in verge of crying.

Aish, what have I done! You stupid Junhyung!’ unconsciously, Jun hit his head.

“Seungie-ah, I don’t hate you, okay. I just…I just can’t refrain myself—“ again, Seung cut the lines before Jun could finish them.

“Refrain from what?? You’re just reasoning for unclear thing!” Seung yelled. (A/N : Did this kid possibly get a PMS or something??)

“Refrain myself from you of course,” Jun stopped. Seeing Seung’s face softened, he smiled and a second later he continued, “Don’t you know it’s hard to keep myself steady if you’re running around me? Or showing me those cute pouts? Or bringing your face near me till I can feel your breath on my face?”

Seung still froze on the spot. His eyes couldn’t leave the other’s, even he could feel the sincerity in them. Jun put his sweetest smile on his face and continued talking, “It’s hard, you know?” Jun’s hand reached out to touch Seung’s face, but…

“YAH!! YOU TWO!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO??” a deafening voice was totally audible behind them. Willy-nilly, they turned their head to the source of the brutal voice.

“Ahh, it’s you,” Junhyung‘s half-relieved and half-disappointed words just came out easily. Unfortunately, the mentioned-guy clearly heard them, “What? What do you say?” He flared up indeed.

==Who’s this guy exactly? I bet you all knew him well. Yes, our DooDoo==

“Nothing,” Jun shrugged off. By seeing this, Doo almost lost his nose, err I mean Seung’s, he kept flaring his nostrils over and over again.

“Hyung, don’t do that! I look horrible!” Seungie protested, he couldn’t watch this ugly side of him anymore.

“You!” angry-Doo pointed his finger towards Seungie in disbelief. “You two dare to betray me?? Okay, I’ll take that!!”

“Hyung, stop your childish manner!” Seung kept opposing Doo, but Doo seemed to be in his childhood thinking.

“Hey hyung, I have a request,” a sudden demand was made by Junhyung.

“Me too! I have one too. You first! Go on,” Doo had one in mind, too.

“Can you just leave us two alone? You always ruin our perfect moment, you know that?” Seung nodded in agreement.

“OhMaiGad! Okay! Okay! Do as much as you want! Don’t mind me!! But remember, that guy…,” Doo pointed at someone, the pointed-guy point at himself, “Me?” Seung asked with his wondering face.

“Yes, you handsome-faced guy. Remember, you aren’t in your own body this time! You borrow someone else’s!! So, you have to ask for my permission everytime you use your body to have contact with that guy…” Doo pointed his finger to the guy next the previous guy (ßtwisted words), “…always remember my friend, don’t kiss or have skinships or else with someone you don’t love!” Doo stopped his speech.

Junhyung and Hyunseung exchanged gazes, the words kept playing on their mind, ‘Doo-hyung is right!

Doo eyed them deeply, looking for responses. But,it looked like the two were lost in their own thoughts. “Anyway, Junhyung-ah, don’t you get the wrong feeling by seeing his face??” Doo asked the most recent thought he had these days.

The other two widened his eyes in unison, ‘He’s right again!

Junhyung thought the same, ‘Why do I still have this feeling towards Seungie, eventhough he’s not in his own body now? Could it be…?

And of course, Seung’s mind bewildered, ‘Is Junhyung still loving me? But, he’s seeing this face! This isn’t my face! What is in his mind exactly? And wait, he always behaves in cold way towards Doo-hyung, but he’s seeing my face there, he doesn’t soften his words at all. Could it be…?

Doo still turned his head left and right, hoped to see some reactions to his own theory, “C’mon guys, answer me!”

But, it’s still quiet….

Junhyung was still thinking. His eyes stared at the so-called Seung, the same worried expression were plastered on their faces.

This words kept repeating in his mind, ‘Could it be….I like Doojoonnie now??

==TBC==