SayaMizu Story IV

An AD's Story

Moving along, I found Sayachan smiling quietly with a slight tint of sadness in her eyes one day. Filming had begun. I was curious why she seemed sad as I had grown oddly attached to her. We were friends. Yes, I guess we were simply friends.

“…Sayachan?”

She murmured, not noticing me, “Hmm….I’m glad that Kuuchan is okay…”

I didn’t really have a clue whom that Kuuchan was. I wanted to know, just because.

“…Who’s Kuuchan?”

“Ah! Mizuho-chan!” Sayachan jumped in surprise before mumbling, “…Um…Kuuchan…is…someone important to me…”

I said as I patted her , “Hrm~ Okay then, I won’t say anything else then.”

Sayachan hopped in surprise and pouted at me. I giggled. I didn’t really know why I did that, but I guess I was a bit jealous of ‘Kuuchan.’ Maybe I was in love with Sayachan at that point. It was a little complicated, but at least, she was like a big sister to me.

Thus, as the filming of this drama went along, when I met with the ‘Kuuchan,’ AD Yagami Kumi, I was quite hostile. I caused Sayachan a bit of trouble as a childish.

Yagami was Sayachan’s sister. Sayachan was adopted by the Yagami family before Kumi was born. The role of the heir to some big company was pushed upon her. Even when Kumi was born, she was expected to become the heir and do all the troublesome stuff.

But, her adopted parents must’ve still loved her. I can’t say anything about that. After all, my parents couldn’t help but become estranged from the monstrosity with strange powers like me.

I found that I cared about Sayachan.

I might’ve thought something along the lines that Sayachan was mine. And, my heart started to race for her at a certain point.

…Even though we were just friends.

…Even though I was just a strange little girl.

…Even though Sayachan…was already…