Take XIV

An AD's Story

Work was always necessary. It would be bad to forsake it. I stayed over at Sawako’s place for the most part as I tried to cut ties with my mother until we might get the urge to make up. Time went on like always.

The drama seemingly came to an end. At first the interaction between Yuria and I had gotten quite awkward. Still, we were awkward, and that was a fact. There was nothing more. Neither said anything about the love confession from before. We were just friends and co-workers for that time.

Ogi-chan would sometimes send me weird glances along with Yukko. I was sure that they kind of knew some things. NonMei were happy. I even saw Mizuho around once in a while. She had a smile on her face that said something I didn’t know.

In that amazing drama, Nakanishi ended up friend-zoned by everyone. It was kind of too realistic, but being a late-night weird, crack drama, it wasn’t too bad. The whole work thing was enjoyable. I didn’t even expect such things to come out of being an AD for this drama.

Things came to an end quite quickly though. Soon enough, there was the ending celebration party thing.

Ogi-chan was getting drunk. Yuria was standing around awkwardly with some cake. It was fun. There was music. It got kind of awkward at parts.

As things began to settle down a little, I scurried over to that round little girl. I never gave up on the fact that I liked her. Everything had calmed down, so this was the right time after all.

Yuria was a bit surprised as I came close to her. Slowly, I moved my mouth to her ear. With a smile, I whispered in. She blushed and replied.  Ogi-chan grinned saying that she knew it. Yukko laughed at Ogi-chan’s antics. Meanwhile, the others congratulated us.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Yuria. I love you too, you know?”