Chapter 6

We Got Married and Then...

"Mabuhay Philipines! Thank you for coming to our concert." says Lee Sooman as he ends the concert.

Sulli makes her way back to the dressing room, when she comes across Minho and Yuri who are arm in arm.

"Sulli-ssi, Minho and I are finally in a relationship!" says Yuri gleefully as they get closer to Sulli.

Sulli's heart sunk at what she just found out. But she knows that she made the right choice. Yuri seems so happy with Minho.

"Congratulations Unnie and Oppa! I'm very happy for the two of you."

Yuri's smile grew bigger but Minho doesn't look so happy.

"SSUL!" says Victoria.

"Coming Unnie! I have to go Unnie. Congratulations again!"

"Minho-ssi, I know you're not hapy with this relationship, but you better learn to be happy with it because you and I are soon to be married. Our families need us to be married for our businesses to grow." says Yuri to Minho once Sulli has left.

.....................................................

Victoria makes her way to the dressing room.

She walks in and sees Nichkhun waiting for her inside.

"Khun-ssi."

"Victoria-ssi, congratulations on your first SM tour. You guys were awesome!"

"Gomawo! Um, what are you doing here though?"

"Well, I'm on vacation because JYP told 2PM to promote here.  Since you guys were also here, I figured I'd visit you." explains Nichkhun.

Victoria blushes at the reason why Khun was here. She felt like he gave her a lot of care. She wanted to talk some more with him but their manager called them. They needed to change into their airport clothes because they have to go to the next country, America.

“Sorry Khun, I’ll catch you when I get back to Korea?”

“Sure.”

Victoria was about to leave when Khun spoke up.

“Wait! Victoria-ssi.”

“De?”

“Will you go on a date with me?”

“Uh...when?”

“The next time I see you?”

Victoria is shocked that Khun just asked her out on a date. She thought that he would still be depressed about his breakup with Tiffany.

“Sure. It’s worth a try.”

“Great, see you on our date then.”

Victoria smiles and walks out to find Sulli because her manager told her that Sulli is the only one they are waiting for.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

In the plane ride, Victoria couldn’t stop blushing at the fact that Nichkhun just asked her out. She felt like she was dreaming, she couldn’t stop smiling.

“Aigoo! What is this? Uri Vic-omma looks so happy.”says Luna.

“De, Vic-unnie what happened?” says Krystal.

Victoria looks at them and respond with a smile.

“Could it have something to do with a certain Thai Prince that many girls have fallen for?” says Amber coming over to them.

Victoria nods her head and smiles even more when her friends responded with “Ooohhs”.

“So, tell us what happened.” says Krystal.

“Arasso, he asked me out on a date.” says Victoria.

“Bwoh?!?!?” says all the girls.

Sulli, who was listening to music because she was depressed about Minho and Yuri,took her headphones off because of the tumult around her.

“He asked me out when we were in the dressing room after the concert. He asked me to go out on a date with him the next time we see each other.”

“Awww, that is so sweet of him Vic-omma. Don’t worry we support the two of you. We think that it is time for you to have a love life. It’s our way of paying for everything you have done for us.” says Sulli.

“Aigoo! Uri members are really daebak!” says Victoria, tearing up.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The girls arrived in New York at 5pm, 2 hours before their concert starts. They finished rehearsals and they just finished getting their makeup done for the concert.

Sulli was still disappointed because of the whole Minho and Yuri being together thing, that she decides to walk around the backstage for a while.

As she kept on walking, Sulli finds herself in the parking lot. She decides to rest on the wall near her. While she was resting, a drunken guy shows up and walks towards her.

“Hey girl! You Korean? How about you and me, you know, make some magic.” says the guy.

“I don’t speak Engrish. You scary person. Reave me alone. “

The guy comes closer to Sulli, she was getting ready to get hit when she felt someone block the guy from her.

“She said to leave her alone.” says her knight in shining armor.

Sulli couldn’t believe who was standing right in front of her, it was Minho. He saved her from almost being violated. She felt so happy that it was him who saved her.

“Ssul! Gwenchana?” says Minho.

Sulli didn’t know what to say, everything felt so shocking to her. She couldn’t process what was happening, that she ended up passing out with only a memory of Minho calling her name before she out.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Author’s Note: New year, new update! What do you think guys? How was 2013 for all of you? Sorry if this update was short. The next one will be longer. Keep supporting this story, MinSul and KhunToria. Thanks guys! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥