Chapter 4

We Got Married and Then...

Victoria feels pain at the sight of Khun being sweet and cuddly with his girlfriend, Tiffany from SNSD. Tiff is super sweet and nice, which is probably why Khun likes her. Victoria always admired the relationship of the two, being on WGM with Khun made her forget Tiff.

"Vic-unnie!" says Onew at the sight of Vic.

Sidebar: Okay, it is a given fact that Onew and Jonghyun have a thing for Luna but c'mon you know that Onew can't resist Vic-omma's charms.

"Hey Jinki! Wow, you all did a great job with the place. "

"Thanks! " says Minho upon hearing the conversation.

"And I'm pretty sure that these other pretty boys did nothing to help you Minho." says Luna.

"You're always right unnie!" says Krystal.

"Hey, I helped much more than the hyungs." says Taemin.

Jonghyun, Onew and Key were about to beat up Taemin when Vic-omma stopped them. "Alright boys, as fun as it is to see the 3 of you beat up each other, we need the table for food." The boys pulled out the chairs for the ladies and they enjoyed their food.

.................................

After they ate their food, they decided to play some games.

"Alright guys, apparently my best friend has assigned me to be the one in charge of the games for today." says Amber.

"The first game that we play is like this, the girls will each get a name of a guy from this bag. Go ahead and get a name."

"Then, the person that we get is who we're gunna sing a duet with. But there's a catch and I'll explain that later after we get with our partners."

The girls get with their partners and this is how they were paired up:

Jonghyun and Luna

Taemin and Krystal

Onew and Tiffany

Key and Amber

Nichkhun and Victoria

Minho and Sulli

Yuri and Jessica

"Alright, now that we have our partners, I'll explain the rest of the rules. Before we start singing, we get a paper from this bag. The paper will say what song to sing and what the partners should be doing while they sing the song. They have to do that action for the whole song. Who wants to go first?"

Luna raises her hand, causing Jonghyun to have a freaked out face because he did not want to be first. Luna gets a paper from the bag and it says:

Sing Goodbye Summer while being nose to nose.

Jonghyun looks shocked on the outside but on the inside he feels super happy that he gets to be nose to nose with Luna.

gieoghae bogdoeseo

tteo deuldagati

honnadeon uri dul

Sulli looks at Minho and thinks about her feelings for him.

beolseo myeon seodo wae geuridojeulgeo wot neunji arasseo

Minho looks at Sulli and remembers the feelings that he had for her, the first time that they met. He could tell that Yuri has a thing for him, but he doesn't have the same feelings towards her. She is just a noona and he wants to be with Sulli. But Taemin...

geunal ihuro (Yeah Yeah)

urin neul (Yeah Yeah)

ssang dungi byeoljari cheoreomneon na naneun neoyeosseo 

Taemin glances at Minho and he feels that there is something between the two. He has always liked Sulli but here with him is Krystal and he's starting to see her as more than just a friend.

chingu raneun  ireumeoneusae miwojin 

Yuri also looks at Minho and Sulli. She feels like they're so close. She thinks that it's because the two were together in a show. But she feels like there is something else and she is starting to feel jealous. Whatever it is between the two, she sure won't let it ruin her chance to be with Minho.

ireumgamchu deon gamjeongeun jigeumdo apeun bimirui gieogil ppun

uri sain jeongrihal su eobtneun sajin bomyeon gaseum arin Story, I’m sorry yeoreuma ijen Goodbye

La la la la la lala

la la la la la lala la la laaaaa...

"Great job guys!" says Amber.

"Next pair?"

Yuri and Jessica decide to go next and they picked out their song and action.

They got: Sing My Oh My by SNSD and do aegyo with it.

The two sing and do their cutest moves. Up next, was Onew and Tiffany.

They get: Sing To The Beautiful You by Kyuhnyun and Tiffany while holding hands.

Victoria noticed how Nichkhun looked a little jealous at the sight of his girlfriend holding hands with another man. She felt so hurt that the guy she likes is hurt.

After Onew and Tiff, Minho and Sulli do their song.

They get: The man will sing Dazzling Girl to the girl while the girl and him hug.

Minho feels happy with the action that they got. Mainly because he gets to put his arm around Sulli. Meanwhile, Yuri feels fired up with the fact that the guy she loves has his arm around another girl.

Utsumuiteta rainy day (On a dreary rainy day)

Sulli smiles as she realizes that the man she fell for is singing to her.

Boku wo yobisamasu koe (A voice had awaken me)

Hui ni kakaru niji mitai

Kimi ga waratteta (Suddenly, like a rainbow, you were smiling)

Minho looks at the lovely smile that made him fall for Sulli.

Kono kimochi wa nani? Maebure mo naku (What is this feeling? It came unannounced.)

Kimi ni deatteshimatta tokikara (Right from the moment that I first met you.)

Nandaka kurushii doukaeru (Though it's a bit troubling, I wondered what I should do.)

Dounika narisou (I know I'll find a way somehow.)

Dazzling girl dazzling love ai ai ai

Korewa korewa love

Dazzling girl dazzling love ai ai ai

Korega korega ai ai

Minho can't help but get the feeling of wanting to kiss Sulli because she looks so beautiful.

Kimi wa nante beauty

Kimi wa nante cutely

Kimi wa nante pretty

Kimi wa nante lovely

Minho ends the song by kissing Sulli on the cheek and Sulli was taken aback. Everyone was shocked at what Minho just did and Yuri is very fired up.

"I'm so sorry Ssul." Sulli didn't know what to say so she ended up going outside.

"Hyung, follow her." says Taemin.

Minho does as he was told and Yuri decides to go back to their dorm. She couldn't process what just happened in her mind.

To break the awkward atmosphere, Amber decides to hold a game with the remaining people.

"Alright, because that game was disrupted we're gunna play a game but we're keeping the same partners. The game that we're gunna play is more of a guessing game.There will be a word on your partner's forehead and the other partner has to act out the word. First up is Khuntoria, since you guys didn't go before."

............................................

Outside...

Minho kept on following Sulli. He was at least 3 feet away from her as they walk outside in the snow. Sulli stops walking and tells Minho to go to her. Minho catches up to her.

"Oppa, why did you kiss me on the cheek?" asks Sulli.

"I'm sorry Ssul. You looked so beautiful and I wanted to kiss you."

"Is that you're only reason?"

"No, and the truth is, I like you Ssul. No not like, I think I love you."

"Bwo?"

.....................................................

Author's Note: New update!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I hope you enjoyed the lovely MinSul moment. Next chapter is KhunToria!!!:) Kisses!! xoxo♥♥♥