Chapter 10

We Got Married and Then...

A/N: Hey readers!!! So this week I have a lot of time to update. Not much homework to do so I decided to update. We are finally half way through the fanfic! I plan to follow my pattern of 20 chapters per fic but I'm considering an extension. Well, I'll stop talking now. Please comment, specially silent readers. Enjoy this chapter! Sorry if it's short but it's because I'm updating a lot this week. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥

...................................................................................................................................................

Today is the most exciting day for Sulli. SHINee is finally done with their Japan tour and Minho is done with his drama. Today f (x), SNSD, SHINee and EXO are doing a photo shoot for an SMTOWN Week for Valentine's Day.

"We're here!" says Luna as they step out of the car.

They get to the set and see hearts everywhere. Even the entire staff, was wearing pink and red.

Sulli walks around the set to examine everything when she gets pulled into a closet. The closet was dark and she couldn't see anything. She was taken aback when a pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped around her.

"I missed you so much."

Sulli recognizes the voice and turns around, still in the arms of the man she loves, and hug him back. She turns on the light and right when she sees Minho's lips, she kisses him.

"I missed you too Oppa."

Minho was about to kiss Sulli again when Sulli's phone rings. Sulli gets her phone and sees Victoria calling.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ssul, where are you? The shoot will start in 3 minutes."

"De, unnie. I'm in the restroom. I just washed my hands, I'll be out." Sulli hangs up her phone and quickly gives Minho a peck on the lips.

"You should come out a few minutes after me so that they don't suspect anything. I'll see you later yeobo." Minho quickly kisses Sulli and lets her leave.

He wishes that they could just come out with their relationship. But he has to fix the arrange marriaged issue first. ...................................................................................................................................................

"Alright everyone. Thank you for being early here today. I'm going to go ahead and explain our theme for today's photoshoot. Since it is Valentine's Day we will pair you guys up based on what the public likes to see. So here is the order of the pairs:

First of all our obvious couples,

Yuri and Minho-because you guys are engaged."

Sulli feels hurt as she hears Minho being engaged to someone else.

" Keyber

TaeStal

JongNa

Now we have our made up couples.

Sulli and Kai.

Victoria and Onew.

Suho and Taeyon.

Kris and Jessica.

Sehun and Seohyun.

Suho and Tiff.

Tao and Sooyoung.

Chanyeol and Yoona.

Xiumin and Sunny.

Baekhyun and Hyoyeon.

Kyungsoo, Chen and Lay, you will be the solos. We will also do a group picture for all of you guys and each of your groups separately." explains the photographer.

The photoshoot took all day long. All day, Sulli and Minho we're also bothered by being paired with someone they don't like. Not only this, but Sulli is also bothered by the fact that Minho is with someone who only cares about his money. She needs to tell him Yuri's real intentions and tonight will be that night.

"Great job everyone! The pictures will be out by next week. Enjoy the rest of your week." says the photographer.

Sulli was in their van, when she receives the text that she has been waiting for all night long.

From Yeobo:

Meet me at the cable cars in Namsan. Saranghaeyo!

Sulli blushes at the last word from the text. She was so happy to get the text from Minho. ...................................................................................................................................................

"Oppa!" says Sulli as she sits next to Minho inside the cable car.

"Ssul, I'm glad you can make it. I thought it would be too late for you." says Minho as he takes Sulli into his arms.

"Um...oppa. I have something to tell you. It's about Yul-unnie."

Sulli sounded serious and Minho quickly asked her what it is.

"The truth is when we were at the beach before. I saw her with some guy and they were doing something inappropriate. On that same day, she told me about her true intentions with you and your family. She only wants your money."

"I knew something was fishy about her. I know she likes me a lot to destroy anyone I fall for. But, I know it was only so that she could have me for her own use. We need to get some evidence about that. That way my parents could finally see that she is not someone I should marry. We can finally come out with our relationship. "

Sulli smiles at the possibility of her and Minho having their happy ending.

"Ssul, tomorrow is the wedding. I need you to work with the others so that we can stop this."

Sulli couldn't believe what Minho just said. The wedding was not suppose to happen until next month. That would have been enough time for her to gather evidence.

"What? What happened? Last time, you told me that your wedding isn't for another month."

"I know but my parents told me that Yuri wanted to get married as soon as possible because she has a lot of schedules coming up."

"Of course she would."

"We can't let her beat us Ssul. Our love is stronger than her."

Sulli smiled to reassure Minho but she sees a dark cloud heading their way. Forecast calls for Yuri the rainstorm.