Chapter 18 (Final)

We Got Married and Then...


"What happened?" says the doctor as Nichkhun rushes Victoria in the emergency room.
"She's in labor." replies Nichkhun.
Victoria feels the pain as she is about to give birth to two twin girls.
Victoria is taken to the room and as they wait for the right moment, their friends arrive. In comes a pregnant Krystal and Amber (2nd child). Then Luna and her 2 kids with Onew. Lastly, comes Sulli and Minho.
"Guys, you're all here~ooohh." Victoria winces as she feels the pain of contractions.
"Unnie, it's finally time for you to get your baby out. Do you guys know the gender yet?" says Krystal.
"Not yet, we decided to keep it as a surprise." says Nichkhun.
"Aigoo!" says Victoria as she felt another contraction.
The contraction occur much more frequent and Victoria is finally ready to give birth.
"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul, it's a baby boy." says the doctor.
Victoria and Nichkhun were so happy, their reactions were priceless.
In the room, the group was finally able to see Victoria and her baby.
"So, Vic-omma, what are you naming the baby?" asks Sulli.
"Nichquian, it's a combination of my Chinese name and obviously, Khun's name." explains Victoria.
"How cute!" says Amber.
"Can I hold her?" asks Sulli.
"Sure." replies Nichkhun and Victoria. 
Minho walks closer to Sulli and she holds the baby up close to him.
Everyone saw how cute they looked. If they didn't know that the baby was Victoria's,  they would've assumed that it was Sulli and Minho's. 
They've been waiting for a long time for Minho and Sulli to get married but the two were too focused with going back to college and their companies.
Sulli notices the looks on her friends' faces and felt weird
"Why are you guys looking at us like that?" asks Sulli.
"Ssul, you and Minho-ssi look like a perfect family with the baby." says Luna.
Upon hearing this, Minho and Sulli give Luna a confused look. 
"What she means is that, you guys have waited long enough, don't you think that it's about time for you guys to get married?" explains Victoria.
Minho and Sulli felt like they were put into an awkward position that they can't get out of. Minho notices that Sulli feels more uncomfortable than he does and so he decides to do something. He gives Nichquian back to his parents and pulls Sulli out of the room.
"I can't believe they just asked us that." says Sulli.
"I know, it makes our secret harder to keep." says Minho.
"I think we have to tell them. They'll find out one day." says Sulli.
"But the problem is they might get mad at us, for not telling them a secret this big." explains Minho.
"They're our friends, I'm pretty sure that they'll understand." says Sulli.
Minho gives in and decides to tell the secret. Besides, Sulli was right they were all best of friends after all.
They go back inside and their friends give them quizzical looks.
"Um guys, me and Sulli have something to confess." says Minho.
The room was quiet and only a pin drop could be heard. They were all focused on what Minho was about to say.
"The truth is, Sulli and I got married 6 months ago. It was the day we saw each other after being busy with everything. We decided to get married because if we did, we would still see each other during our busy schedules because we live in the same house." explains Minho.
Everyone in the room was in a state of shock except for the couple that just confessed.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
"Minho!" 
Sulli screams Minho's name at the top of her lungs as she gives birth to their twin girls.
"One more push." says the doctor.
Sulli gives her all for her last push and the babies are safely delivered.
Sulli wakes up an hour after the delivery and sees her friends all gathered aroud her.
"Guys." says Sulli.
Sulli's eyes drift towards Minho and Victoria. She sees them holding her two girls.
"They're beautiful." says Sulli.
Victoria gives one of the babies for Sulli to hold and Minho sits next to Sulli on her bed.
"What's their names Ssul and Minho-oppa?" asks Krystal.
Minho looks at Sulli, signaling her to give the names.
"Well, we decided to name them Choi Minjin and Choi Sulmin." says Sulli.
"How cute! You used your name and Minho's name." says Amber.
"Welll, everyone, we have somthing to announce." says Jonghyun and Luna.
All of them paid attention to the two.
 "We will be moving to Japan for about 5 years." says Jonghyun.
"Whaaaaat?!?!?" exclaimed all of them.
"We decided to settle and although we love Korea so much and being with you guys, we decided to try a new experience." explains Luna.
"And, my family's company has a branch in Japan that needs my help." adds on Jonghyun.
"Way to announce it today." says Krystal.
"Actually guys, they're not the only ones leaving." says Amber.
Sulli gives a death glare towards Amber and Key. Amber pushes Key forward to explain because she was afraid.
"Amber's family wants us to settle in the United States. They want to meet our children and Amber decided that it was about time for her to finally catch up with her family. At the same time, my family wants me to catch up with them as well." explains Key.
"Since all of you are already announcing your departure. Soojung-ah and Vic-omma, are any of you leaving too?" says Sulli.
"Um Ssul, miahnne. Nichkhun and I are going to Qingdao so that Babā and Māmā could meet the children and so that we could spend some time with them. We'll only be there for 3 years." explains Victoria.
Sulli nods her head and turns to Soojung.
"Ssul, I am not leaving, I promise. My family and Taemin's family are here. We see no reason to leave." says Krystal. 
"Good, because I might go crazy if I lose you too." says Sulli.
"So, when are you all leaving?" asks Minho.
"In two days." says Nichkhun.
"You're all leaving on the same day?" says Sulli.
"Yeah, we figured it's easier to say our goodbyes if we left on the same day." explains Amber.
Sulli sighs and prepares herself for the last two days she has left with her friends.
.................................................................................................................,..,,.........,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
5 years later
Dear Diary,
It's me Sulli. I decided to start a diary because today is the day where both of my twins turns 5 years old
.
During these 5 years, it's been different because our crazy group is incomplete.
I was lucky to have Krystal for the first three years, then Vic-omma and Nickhun-oppa finally came back.
Luna-unnie and Amber-unnie are suppose to come back some time this year. Onew-oppa married Jessica-unnie and they now have two kids, according to Krystal.I miss them so much.
There was one thing that happened during these 5 years that I cannot forget about. Yuri-unnie is finally out of the mental asylum.
She seemed like the old Yuri once again. I found it in my heart to forgive her. The only thing that made her do something wrong was that she became greedy.
She was able to meet the twins and she told me that she's happy for me and my family. I am also happy that she is able to find happiness herself. She focused her life on her relationship with her mom and they are now closer than ever.

Well, I have to go the party is about to start.
..........................................................,................................................................................................................................
Sulli and Minho, enjoy the party for their twins. 
At the end of the day they thought about how they got to this point in their life. They feel so blessed to have beautiful twin girls and a baby boy on the way.
Their relationship started with a show. They had virtual feelings in the beginning but as they got to know each other, they developed deeper feelings.
Love is crazy this way, it comes whenever it wants to. Sometimes it makes a big entrance and sometimes it's as simple as two people meeting each other for the first time.
For Sulli and Minho, love made a big entrance. Their relationship had trials but their love was stronger than the challenges they faced.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
It is the end of the day and Sulli writes one last thing in her diary before she fell asleep.
"Life became crazy for me and Minho. But now, I am ready for our best ending ever. Growing old together while expressing the love we have for each other. We got married and this time, it's not virtual. Our love for each other is real."
                                                                        END