Chapter 11

We Got Married and Then...

A/N: Sorry for not updating for awhile everyone. Here's a new chapter, I hope you enjoy it. I apologize for it being short as well. Khuntoria next chapter.Don't forget to comment and subscribe. Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥

It was a sunny day in February. A perfect weather for a beautiful wedding.

The bride is in her room wearing the most beautiful gown. The groom is in his room wearing a tux that makes him look sharp.

All would have been perfect if everyone was happy about the wedding.

"Minho, I still can't believe that you're doing this." says Onew.

"Hey, you and I both know that I don't want to marry Yuri. But is the plan ready?" replies Minho.

"Yeah, the guys are setting up the video system to show Yuri's conversation with Sulli" explains Onew.

"Hyung, everything is ready and Ssul is with the bridesmaids and Yuri." says Taemin.

"Arraso, let's go crash this wedding." says Minho as he walks out the door to the beach.

.............................................

Sulli stands in front of her seat as the bride walks down the aisle. She looks at Minho and is hurt at his smile. She knew it was fake but she was still hurt by the fact that he's smiling as Yuri walks.

Sulli shakes the thought out of her head and looks at the guys and Krystal. The two of them were the only fx members available for the wedding.

"Ssul, it's gunna be okay. We just need to play the video and hope for the best." says Krystal standing next to Sulli.

Sulli smiles but feels her fear build up inside.

Dearly beloved,

We are gathered here today to witness the communion of Choi Minho and Kwon Yuri.

Before we go on, is there anyone who has a reason to object this wedding? 

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

The people look around for someone who might have the courage to object.

Sulli wants to object the wedding so badly but she couldn't. She had to wait for her friends to go on with the plan

It seems that we should go---

"We object!!" says Jonghyun, Onew, Key and Taemin.

Yuri is angered at the sound of the objection. But she was not afraid of what's to happen because they have nothing against her.

"What is the reason of your objection?" says the priest.

"Will everyone please follow us to the resort's restaurant." says Onew.

Everyone follows and Yuri is getting more agitated.

"We object on the grounds of this." says Key.

The TV's in the restaurant and all showed the conversation in which Yuri revealed all her intentions to Sulli.

"You see mom and dad. Yuri and her family will take all of our money away." says Minho when the video ended.

"You're right my son. We should not have trusted Yuri and her family right away. It's a good thing that Mr. and Mrs. Kwon are not here with us. They would have freaked out. I declare that this wedding is off and no merger with the Kwon will happen." says Minho's dad.

"The merger can be off but the wedding will happen!" says Yuri.

"No, Yuri! I don't love you!" says Minho.

"You'll marry me if you value the life of this girl." says Yuri. Behind her two men came out and Sulli was between them with two guns pointed on either side of her head.

"Ssul!" says her friends.

"Guys!" says a crying Sulli.

"Boys, take her away." commands Yuri.

"You won't get away with this Yuri." says Minho.

"Oh, but I already have." says Yuri as she walks away.