Chapter 9

We Got Married and Then...
A/N: Hey guys!! I apologize for being MIA lately. I've been busy with school. Anyway, this chapter is on KhunToria. It will be shorter than the MinSul chapters though because I mostly support MinSul. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR VIC-UMMA!!!♥♥♥ Enjoy this update! Kisses! xoxo♥♥♥
...................................................................................................................................................
 
Back in Korea, Nichkhun and Victoria can finally go on their date.
 
The girls are all helping her get ready. Sulli is doing her make up and her hair while Amber and Luna are picking her outfit.
Nichkhun and her decided to go on a movie date, they didn't want to make too much of a big deal on their first date. Besides, the person your with is what matters not the date.
 
The doorbell rings and Victoria shoots up from her seat.
Sulli opens the door and smiles at Nichkhun.
 
"Hi oppa! I'll call unnie."
Victoria walks out and Khun is mesmerized by the beauty of her simplicity.
"Khun?"
Nichkhun snaps out of his daze when he hears Vic.
 
"Oh...um you look beautiful."
"Thank you." replies Vic while blushing.
"Shall we go?" says Nichkhun as he offers his arm to Vic.
Victoria nods her head and takes Khun's arm.
 
...................................................................................................................................................
 
At the movie theater....
 
"What movie are we watching Nichkhun-ssi?" asks Vic.
"Well, since you like dramas I figured we should watch a romance movie. I picked You Who Came From the Stars."
 
Vic smiled at the fact that Nichkhun still remembered that she liked to watch dramas. It's been a while since they did the show and she didn't expect him to remember anything she said.
 
They were about to go in the theater, when Vic hears an interruption to their date.
 
"Khunnie!" says Tiffany. 
"Fany-ah!" replies Nichkhun.
"What are you doing here? Omo! Victoria-ssi."
 
Vic nods and smiles at Tiffany.
 
"We're on a date." replies Nichkhun.
Tiffany's face expression changed. Her eye smile became a forced smile.
 
"Great! I am also here for a date. Well, my dad wanted me to get to know my "fiance" more since our wedding is in a month."
explains Tiffany.
"Is that so? Well, that's also great for you. Oh, the movie is about to start. See you around Fany."
 
 
Tiff's POV
Khunnie, you can't be with Vic. I still love you, I'm almost done with my plan to get out of this wedding. Please wait for me. Don't move on yet. Please.
"Stephanie-ssi, shall we go?"
Tiff nods her head and follows her fiance.
...................................................................................................................................................
 
After the movie, Khun and Vic go to an American restaurant to eat dinner.
They both get a steak and mashed potatoes. 
 
"Mhmmm tasty!!" says Vic.
"I missed seeing you do your little dance when you eat something so delicious." says Khun.
Victoria blushes and tries to hide her smile.
 
They finish their food and desert came.
Victoria looks at the cake she got and notices that there was a message written on it:
 
Victoria-ssi, will you be babo Nichkhun's girlfriend?
 
Victoria is shocked at the message. She never imagined Khun to like her back.
 
"Victoria-ssi, I hope this doesn't feel too soon to you. But you've always been by my side and I can't imagine a life without you at all. So, will you be willing to try this relationship?"
Victoria looks at Khun and nods her head happily in reply to his question.
He stands up to hug her and declares their relationship to everyone in the restaurant. Who in return, clapped joyously for the new couple.
 
They ate the cake and they go home afterwards.
 
"Nichkhun-ssi, thank you for today. I had a wonderful time."
"Let's go out again."
Nichkhun takes Vic by surprise and kisses her in the cheek.
He steps away and and bids goodbye.
 
Vic walked in the dorm and smiles against the door.
The other four girls that were waiting for her couldn't help but ask her what happened.
 
"Your his girlfriend!!!!" said the 4 girls as they learn of the good news.
"Congratulations unnie! We're happy for you!" says Sulli.
 
 
 
Lying down in her bed, Sulli thinks about her relationship with Minho. She misses him a lot.
They haven't talked since the day they got back. SHINee was busy with their plans in Japan and Minho also has a new drama.
Sulli closes her eyes and wonders what will come of the relationship she has with Minho. She tears up, and finally falls asleep after convincing herself that Minho is there to protect her.